Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-28-2006, 02:45 AM   #41  
Inking Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered my boxes at different times at the end of May and recieved both of mine on Monday in Hawaii.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksmiley
I have wondered that myself. Are people receiving them by area or by order date. I ordered mine on May 20th. So, you should get yours before me, if it goes by date. If it goes by area, we should get them around the same time. I am also in Calif.

Some people have delivery dates on OEX and others don't (Submitted to Sender).
If you don't have any OEX info, does that mean its going to be awhile? Has anyone in the US received theirs that has the submitted to sender still?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-28-2006, 02:55 AM   #42  
Polyshrink Goddess

Some catalogs have been received in Michigan, of course mine are not on that list!!!! And just so you know, some demos have said that they have received their cattys and there order still says "submitted to supplier".
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-28-2006, 06:14 AM   #43  
Rubber Obsessor

Yeah my demonstrator got her's here in Michigan. I was so excited..we got them last night (tues)
Shannon
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-28-2006, 10:21 AM   #44  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by 88 keys
my demo got her shipment today (i'm in maryland). i just happened to call her to see when she thought she'd get hers and they had just come. of course i had to stop by on the way home from work to pick mine up.
Gosh darn it Deb -- I am so jealous!!! I'm still waiting in MI -- nothing posted on my order yet to show it has gone out!!! I just know you aren't going to be spring cleaning now --- grrrrrr -- if only we lived closer together and then I would be able to look over everything with you!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-28-2006, 10:36 AM   #45  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
VSN Go to Girl
Pretty, Pretty Princess

My sis is a demo and gets all SU! stuff sent to my house. She lives in NC, I am about 15 miles away in VA. Went home for my lunch break and what do you know? they were sitting on my porch I was so excited. Her shipping info still says "submitted to supplier" but they were delivered! Of course I called her right away and said "I have it in my hands" and she screamed and said "no you don't", I said "do you want me to say I don't?" and she screamed some more and then I said "yes, I really have a new catalog in my hands!" and she said "oh, my god, I can't get over there right now, you have to bring them to my house" she was trying to get my neice to take a nap and I had to be back at work, so I said, "get in the car and start driving and we will stop at a half-way point" so that's what we did!
Ok, SU! has turned me into a CRAZY person, oh no, that's right I was crazy a long time ago!!
Hope my boss doesn't need any work done this afternoon!:p
DT Member @ Unity Stamp Company
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-28-2006, 12:35 PM   #46  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I posted the answer below on another thread in response to someone's question "Is there any point to try to be one of the first to order the new catty? I ordered moine on the first day we could, and still haven't gotten them. My information still says "submitted to supplier" . I'm putting my answer here in this thread too, in case anyone here is asking the same question....

No, there's no point in being the first to order. Cattys aren't sent out on a first come first served basis. When catties were sent directly from SU, they tried to it that way, but really had a hard time managing it. I called DS today and they explained it to me.

On June 20th or 21st when we all got shipment notices from Stampin up, that meant that our addresses and a huge lot of books were turned over to a 3rd party supplier for mailing. It didn't mean, as it usually does, that our books were really in the mail. Our information had simply been released from SU.

From there, the 3rd party supplier started addressing all the preorders and sent them out by region. The West Coast was sent first because it would take longer to get them there. So, all the preorders have now been sent out and are supposed to arrive BEFORE Saturday. Our free demo cattys are going out this week bulk mail, and are supposed to start arriving July 1st.

Also, we can get our catties without ever seeing a tracking number on OEX.Apparently the 3rd party is trying to input the tracking numbers, but not all have been done. If you're still "submitted to supplier" don't let that freak you out.

Hope this helps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-28-2006, 12:58 PM   #47  
Glitter Queen

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimzkardz
... On June 20th or 21st when we all got shipment notices from Stampin up, that meant that our addresses and a huge lot of books were turned over to a 3rd party supplier for mailing. It didn't mean, as it usually does, that our books were really in the mail. Our information had simply been released from SU.

From there, the 3rd party supplier started addressing all the preorders and sent them out by region. The West Coast was sent first because it would take longer to get them there ...
Well, I'm about as far west as it gets (San Fran. Bay Area), and still nothing!

I think the thing that frustrates me most is that the shipping notice shouldn't have been sent if the items hadn't actually shipped. I realize it might be an automated thing that their system does, but perhaps we could have received a follow-up e-mail explaining the process or a notice could have been posted to the demo Web site.

When I usually receive "shipment notification" e-mails, it takes one or two days until the order is delivered. I got my catalog pre-order notice last Monday, and started totally hyping it up to customers, telling them I'd have the new catalog shotly.

Customers have been clamoring for a look at the catalog daily. And every day I have to disappoint them with the news that they have not yet arrived and I have no idea when they will be delivered. Several new customers have mentioned that if this is what the order process is like with Stampin� Up, then they would rather purchase their stamp supplies at a craft store. While I�ve tried to reassure them that this situation is not typical, I can completely understand their disappointment.

Sorry this is such a long post. Just needed to vent a bit. I did send a note to demo support expressing these sentiments. I'll let you know if I hear back. I know they're totally bombarded right now, but I thought it was a legitimate point!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-28-2006, 01:17 PM   #48  
Matboard Maniac

I live in Vancouver Washington and the UPS
guy delivered my package this morning!!!!
It is AWESOME!!!!

Cindy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-28-2006, 07:52 PM   #49  
Glitter Queen

Talking

Update: Did get mine tonight (Nor. Cal.) and still had the "Submitted to Supplier" note. I was so excited to get the box opened when I saw them on the porch, my husband found my keys still in the front door when he came home a few hours later
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2006, 02:43 AM   #50  
Cardstock Collector

Default Has any one gotten the comp catalog yet?

I was just wondering if any one has gotten the comp. catalog yet, especially in the St. Louis area.

Thank you
Pam
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2006, 03:58 AM   #51  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Jermyn
I was just wondering if any one has gotten the comp. catalog yet, especially in the St. Louis area.
No, the free demo catty's are just now being mailed this week Bulk Mail, and are due to START arriving July 1st. That means that demos who did not preorder catalogs might not get to see the catalog until sometime after July 1st.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2006, 10:50 AM   #52  
Stazon Splitcoast

i got my cases in r.i. today
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2006, 11:57 AM   #53  
Matboard Maniac

I preordered mine, and finally got a tracking number today. Mine will not be delivered until July3. Not sure what the point of the pre-order was for. Kind of bummed, but guess I can look at the new book online. :rolleyes:

My own GALLERIA
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2006, 12:05 PM   #54  
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile YES

I picked up my catty from my demo TODAY.. she got her shipment last night! We are in NJ
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2006, 02:08 PM   #55  
Polyshrink Goddess

I got mine today in Cincinnati
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2006, 03:31 PM   #56  
Die Cut Diva

Smile Finally

:-D Well the long wait is over for me; finally got my pre-order catties late this afternoon -- looks great, gotta start writing a wish list!!:-D
Reply With Quote Likes