Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-27-2008, 09:38 AM   #1  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have a combo scraproom/family room?

I am looking for pictures of combo rooms. How to blend the two and still have it look nice and not overpowered by the scraproom.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 10:42 AM   #2  
Pearl-ExPert

I just uploaded my pics of my combo space...I have to share the kitchen...but the storage would look/work ok in a family room as well. You would just need a desk or maybe even small table that doubles as a game area depending on space.

cjbapp's Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 11:53 AM   #3  
Kookie Creator

This would be interesting to see as we are currently trying to convert our sunroom so that it is a combo playroom/scrapbook room. I was thinking of having someone come in and build some custom cabinets that would hide both the toys and the crafts and we could get them out when needed.

www.NicoleEBecker.myctmh.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 03:24 PM   #4  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjbappView Post
I just uploaded my pics of my combo space...I have to share the kitchen...but the storage would look/work ok in a family room as well. You would just need a desk or maybe even small table that doubles as a game area depending on space.

cjbapp's Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
Thank you for the peek! That seems to work out great and it is very nice looking. That is my goal - to have it look good without looking completely devoted to scrapping!

Anyone else??
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 04:27 PM   #5  
Pearl-ExPert

Although I can not share pictures at this time, (no way to upload pictures at the moment, due to a broken computer, :( ), I just recently moved into a home with a gameroom/loft area.
It has a huge closet in one corner with floor to ceiling shelves. I took over that corner. ;)
I have a 6ft table along the back wall. That is also under a window for lots of natural light. For nighttime stamping, I have a light beside the table that reaches over the table. Almost everything is in the closet. All stamp sets are on the shelves with my paper beside them.

I even fit a 3 shelf bookcase in there along the wall! That holds all my magazines, my Big Shot, Xyron, and other *big* tools. On top is all my ribbon containers.
The only things I have out in the open are 3 Iris carts next to the table, a file cabinet that my Cricut sits on, my inkpad rack on the table and 2 plastic totes that fit under the table.

This is probably my favorite room in the house because we can all have our place to play in one room!
Reply With Quote Likes