Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-07-2005, 03:20 AM   #1  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Been to the Enchanted Cottage?

I was looking for a stamp store within a couple hours of home and found information on The Enchanted Cottage in Lewisville, NC.

The website says they have 1000's of stamps in stock and I called to make sure they carried stamp pads and accessories and she said 100's of different kinds of stamp pads. I'm trying to talk a fellow stamper at church to join me for a ladies day out and just wondered if anyone had been there before I drive 2-1/2 hours down.

The website is enchantedcottagenc.com

Thanks!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2005, 03:35 AM   #2  
Matboard Maniac

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I went there for the first time last spring - it's definitely worth the drive (I drove from Columbia, SC). It's huge! They've got everything you could possibly need!

Julie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2005, 04:04 AM   #3  
Mad Swapper

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I live about 10 minutes from it and I go there often. They do have 1000's of stamps of all sorts. I prefer to buy the SU stamps cause you get more for the money but occasionally when I can't wait for SU I will go to the Enchanted Cottage. They have a ton of paper too. You will be drawn in once you enter the door and you will probably stay for a while.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2005, 04:19 AM   #4  
Crimping Master

Talking

Last year, on our way to regionals in Charlotte, a group of demo friends and I stopped by there. I am a diehard SU! demo, but I came outta that place lighter by $200+ . . . need I say more? Just wish I lived closer to it so I could go to all the classes they teach. Go - you won't be disappointed!

Don't just sit there . . . go stamp something!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2005, 04:50 AM   #5  
Insane Embellisher

Words cannot describe the Enchanted Cottage! It's a HUGE old mill that is packed slam full of stamping and scrapping supplies. They have a small building/house beside the mill that is jam packed with goodies as well. It is MOST definately worth a trip! You need to make sure you have plenty of time and $$ because they have anything and everything you would ever want or need! It took me 2 hours just to look around at everything, no joke! I was with my DH and DD so my time was limited but I want to get together with a group of friends and go on a day when they are having a cool class or something. I can't wait to go back. Go, enjoy yourself because it's well worth it!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2005, 04:57 AM   #6  
Rubber Obsessor

Talking Great store...

Just don't mention it around my bank account. It cringes every time I take a trip down there (about 2 hours from home). Great place, but like everyone said, make sure you have lots of time. The first time a friend took me there, we actually picked up things in our basket then left them at the cash register to take a break for lunch -- we were in stamping overload. Came back and walked through again with our baskets adding and subtracting. Don't forget to get a purchase card -- fill it up and get a credit on your next purchase. They will even combine cards if you misplace one for awhile...

Have fun!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2005, 05:35 AM   #7  
Pearl-ExPert

I've not been either - but my two most experienced customers LOVE that place! Both of them have been stamping so long that they sing, "We were stampers . . . when stamping wasn't cooooool . . . " They say it's worth the trip.

I hope to make it there this summer. I'll need to leave the girls with a sitter it sounds like . . .
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2005, 08:42 AM   #8  
Matboard Maniac

The store is awesome. I used to live in Raleigh and a couple times a year I'd take a vacation day just to make a trip to the store. Give yourself plenty of time to look around. They have tons of stuff for stamping and scrapping. I'm heading back to Raleigh this summer for a wedding and I've already told my husband I'm taking a day to go visit THE stamp store.
Reply With Quote Likes