Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-25-2004, 11:40 AM   #81  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MY STOMACH HURTS!!! :lol:

Oh you guys! TOO MUCH fun I tell ya!

Just wait.... at convention I will get even! You all better just hope you are there in person.. that's all I'm saying!

I've never had so much fun in my life! You guys are too hilarious!

I met Shelli!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2004, 11:43 AM   #82  
Pearl-ExPert

This was awesome - I thought I had fun not being at Northwoods, this definitely rivals that fun! And, Jenn, I think I might be passionately pink with envy ...
Debbi, thank you so much for sharing - the photos and the commentary are great. perhaps you have a new calling? The Regional Chronicles?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2004, 11:58 AM   #83  
Pearl-ExPert

pssst... pssst... hey... shhhh... I don't want cami to hear but I really need to ask - did Cami seem a little... well, 2 dimensional... or... um... flat? Maybe, it was just me but it seemed like only part of her was there.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2004, 12:00 PM   #84  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
Demo Challenge Leader
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Location: South of Oklahoma, North of DFW Airport = North Texas!
Received 248 Likes on 132 Posts

Oh My Goodness!!!!
This has been the most awesome time I've ever had at not getting to be somewhere!!! QC, you've certainly outdone yourself! Excellent show!!! (insert cheers, loud whistling, jumping, shouting!!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2004, 12:01 PM   #85  

Received 1,042 Likes on 478 Posts

Debbi - My twin, you are INCREDIBLE!!! LOL!!! I"m so glad I got back online today, I would have missed this whole thread!! I wish I could have been there, I thought about all of you this weekend!!

Cami - And here all this time I thought PIP meant Pretty In Pink - :oops: Oh the times people must have giggled behind my back!!

Darth - You and Karen G - looks like the two of you are planning something BIG? Could it possibly be a new stamp set? A word set, that includes "You're Da Bomb," "What a Rockin' Place" and "Yes, I'm a Dork" to accomodate our Splitcoast Lingo?

This place is TOO much fun for words!!!

Debbi
"And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works," Hebrews 10:24
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2004, 12:02 PM   #86  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjbstamper
pssst... pssst... hey... shhhh... I don't want cami to hear but I really need to ask - did Cami seem a little... well, 2 dimensional... or... um... flat? Maybe, it was just me but it seemed like only part of her was there.
Forget the depends...i need full fledge diapers!!!!!

SCS member #7026
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2004, 12:04 PM   #87  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Pam, for all her bragging and schmoozing, it made up for her being 2 dimensional!! Man, she was almost getting a bit "old" at the end, you know? I swear if I heard her saying "Shelli said I was HOT" one more time, I was going to have to go over and smack her upside her flat little head!! ;) Luckily she started flirting with the chefs before that happened.....I'm guessing that's why Leese got that gift certificate!! ;)

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. ~Author Unknown
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2004, 12:13 PM   #88  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by qcbetty
Quote:

Pam, for all her bragging and schmoozing, it made up for her being 2 dimensional!! Man, she was almost getting a bit "old" at the end, you know? I swear if I heard her saying "Shelli said I was HOT" one more time, I was going to have to go over and smack her upside her flat little head!! ;) Luckily she started flirting with the chefs before that happened.....I'm guessing that's why Leese got that gift certificate!! ;)
You know that has to be true.................with how trashed I was by the end of the night you know it wasn't from ME flirting with him!
I have wondered if Darth planned the whole Gift card thing. I thought I saw her repelling down the kitchen wall and talking to Colin (the VERY cute head chef!) I wonder if Darthy had some Intel on him that she used to score me some free stuff!?

QC- We, er I mean YOU need to upload these into your gallery later so people will find them who didn't find this thread!
Aren't you glad Cami and Darthy came with us.......weren't they a Blast!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2004, 12:32 PM   #89  
Gabfest Goddess

QC- We, er I mean YOU need to upload these into your gallery later so people will find them who didn't find this thread!
Aren't you glad Cami and Darthy came with us.......weren't they a Blast![/quote]

That's a good plan, Leese....I'll have to do that soon. In the meantime, if they monitored my internet usage today, I'm sooooo fired!! LOL

I'm super glad Cami and Darth came with us. I hope they'll come for lunch when you and I get together again!! ;) Thank Justina again for me, for the ride back to my car!!

And MUCHO thanks to Pam for my wicked cool surprise pack of stampin' goodies!! And for her queenly presence!

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. ~Author Unknown
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2004, 01:06 PM   #90  
Crimping Master

Default whew

I'll tell ya... I'm exhausted after that trip. On the upside having spent a little time with Chef I know how to make a perfect Linguine and Red Clam Sauce - which I will be making for dinner tonight. Needless to say, as per Enrique's limp noodle fiasco, I will be handling the pasta cookery.

What can I say, Regionals was so much fun, meeting so many people, travelling around the city in the car.... what a whirlwind tour.

Oh and don't forget, the pictures make my thighs look really big. They aren't that muscular...

Well off again, I'll check back in later for further updates...

Out baby,

Darthy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2004, 02:23 PM   #91  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Yes...........Pam is the QUEEN OF CARING!!!! I had way to much stuff by the time I left.

Darth........you have great thighs! didn't that camera man think so?!?! I must say...........that chef can cook!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2004, 03:05 PM   #92  
Rubber Obsessor

That WAS a fun dinner, wasn't it? Thanks again Ellen. The ride up was perfect. Oops, maybe you didn't know that I was hooky bobbing on the back of your vehicle. Boy that Kirsten can sure pack that food away. I was under your table just waiting for a little nibble and not a drop fell to the floor. Now that’s what I call a woman!

I was wondering why I didn't win any prizes. Oh well. At least Darth danced with me. A Rumba at that! My goodness, that woman sure does a mean Rumba!
Rachel Kenoyer was in on of the corners too. That was pretty fun seeing a group of faces from Stamping' Success. Lana, where were you? I missed you.

I tried to catch a ride with QC back to her "Rock" as she calls it, but I ran into a lady skunk on Robson Street that raised my tail a bit. I had to see where she was going. To my surprise, she was an undercover skunkette! I will only say that she smelt of cocoa butter and hazelnuts. What a STINK!!! She was not pleased with my "So Pink" scent that I am loaded with now. My poor heart broke when she turned up her tail at me and walked away. :(

I wonder If I can crash the Next Splitcoast get together???
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2004, 04:01 PM   #93  
Embossing Fanatic

QC- Your welcome for the ride. Those were great pics. Looky there I posted. YAY!!

I had a blast with you guys. Although I have to say I'm glad my ears finally quit ringing after all of Lisa Lisa's screaming.

Justina
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2004, 04:26 PM   #94  
Pearl-ExPert

Oh Lisa, Lisa - you baaad girl - you are sooo nottt nice for telling me about this thread. I have been running around like a lunatic today after signing in on numerous occasions to see where the "thread" was and then finally a clue. Yes, this blonde needs clues - because it takes hours to rifle through all the good stuff on here. Then I get this wonderful little (oops I mean awful) post telling me where I might find the latest hilarity and now I've been sitting here laughing my insides out for the last half hour. Oh dear - don't tell anyone else it's been that long - I'll get fired. Oh right - they don't pay me for being a mom - darn anyways.

Lisa - quiet?!? hmmm... I think NOT - I certainly remember one very, cute, excited chick doin' the happy dance all the way to the stage and back woohoo-in the whole way and the "THANK YOU GOD" - oh so true, we all got a good giggle out of that one! Doin' the chant for you girlfriend - yeah Lisa!, yeah Lisa!

Thanks for all the work you put into getting us all togther! Lisa, I know you were at the heart of it and it was marvelous getting together and having such a great time. I look forward to a shoebox swap in the Seattle area come the new year.

By the way Daven (pronounced Da (long a, ven) - you know a girl learns a thing or two at these little get togethers) thank you for the absolutely wonderful goodies. Now I want a t-shirt too I'm lovin' the tote!!! Can we buy them she asks with twinkling eyes and a flirty smile? Could this perhaps be another means of supporting the website - she says with raised eyebrows? Hmmmm - do you read these goofy posts Daven? Are you out there soaking up this goofiness we share each day?

QC your energy is inspiring!!! if they fire you for posting all this fab stuff tell them to speak to me - they'll have 18,000+ angry women hunting them down - do they really want that? :lol: Oh you must come to Seattle and we'll giggle the night away - we would all drive each other totally over the top with silliness I must think.

OK - this skunky business - well that's a tad bit intimidating and definitely a weeeeeeee (well not even wee - huge I must say) bit suspicious. You are talkin' to a lady that has a nose that can smell things she wish it absolutely wouldn't. No skunk on our bumper!!! But the tidbits that skunky has are making me rather suspicious - hmmmmm... dare I begin suspecting whom you may be skunky???

Miss PJB your crown was spectacular and the pin - well it certainly speaks for itself. This is a model for stampers coast to coast alrighty!!! You may be posting 18,000 different threads as to how you came up with such a dynamite concept!!! and I will be sending some of those oh so cute Kid color cards to you Keri thanks to Pams generousity with the crayons.

Cami and Darth - you guys just crack me up!!! I can't believe the fun you had dancing the table tops, putting up with the wisecrackers and smiling after the energy was zapped out of all the rest of us! You kept us laughing, dancing, and being downright goofy for most of the evening - I tell you - it's amazing you don't even have to be there in person - it's your spirit that is coming right on through. We do love you and really did miss the real beings though!!!! Maybe next time!!!!!

Oh Lisa - did you eat your oh so delicious, mmmmmarvelous, chocolate decadent dessert from Milestones - or did you wait until you got home and eat it right before dropping in bed

Hugs to you all and to all the rest that I have yet to mention - it was an absolute thrill meeting you all. I just don't have one second longer to sit here at the computer or my family is going to tackle me, tie me up and never let me back through the door again
Your goofy friend Ellen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2004, 05:15 PM   #95  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

WHooooHooooo!!! Justina Posted!!!! Way to GO!!!! We are so glad to have you come out of Lurkdom!!!

Ellen..............I actually waited until the next day to eat the chocolate decadent! It was inspiring!!! Way yummy! I am Pooped out! It was so wonderful to have such fun!!!! I was so glad you got to meet my SideLine’s, Mary Ellen and Justina! They’re great!

OK, I admit it!!! I SCREAMED MY GUTS OUT!!! I think that it will be a long time before they call up another screamin’ chick like me! I felt bad afterwards thinking “did I even say ‘Thank you’?�? Yes Ladies……I did scream “Thank you GOD!�? , I really meant it to! I don’t say that lightly…..I have a pretty firm faith. I just was so happy that I wanted to thank him! HeeHee…………..I suppose I could have said it a Wee more quiet!! I will try that next time!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2004, 05:44 PM   #96  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by jebass
QC- Your welcome for the ride. Those were great pics. Looky there I posted. YAY!!

I had a blast with you guys. Although I have to say I'm glad my ears finally quit ringing after all of Lisa Lisa's screaming.

Justina
LOL Justina! Welcome to the wonderful world of posting! Justina is an admitted lurker who's out to change her ways!! Hope you don't mind me posting your picture, but I couldn't leave out the car ride portion!! Pam was weaving in and out of traffic to get us to Milestones on time!! ;) Had to get Lisa there to coordinate the prizes! (Thanks again Daven!! Love my little bag!!)

Leese - don't you change a thing about you! EVER! It's why you rock, girlfriend!! ;)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2004, 06:48 PM   #97  
Crimping Master

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

QC - you are just ROCK'n the laugh'n house tonight! Baby you've laughed the laughter right outta me!!!!!!!!!!!! You're commentating is the best! Can I just say "I (pause) LOVE (pause) YOU"

Darth - don't worry, they always say the Camera adds 10 extra lbs. But honey...I didn't notice. You look Sizzl'n hot (he he he)

Cami- you're such a hot pink babe! But gosh it sounds like you've got a big ego. Let it go baby, let it go!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2004, 07:17 PM   #98  
Stazon Splitcoast

Cami!!!! are you still in pain? When I left this afternoon you were complaining of sore cheeks and sore stomach muscles....
Are you recuperating after you WEEK of fame!!
Truly this week has been Cami-poluza
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2004, 08:44 PM   #99  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Hey Dr. Lisa - I'm expecting to see you at Convention, and I'll bring my ear plugs!! Those of us (like me) who tend to be a little reserved - at first - need the outgoing screamers like you!!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2004, 06:36 AM   #100  
Die Cut Diva

Okay Lisa, this HAS to be asked, WHAT STAMP SET DID YOU WIN? Is it a new one that will come out in the 2005 catty, or one from this catty. If its a new one, I want a description and cards posted in the gallery. You know, its a huge responsibility being a winner.

Michelle
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2004, 06:38 AM   #101  

Yes, Michelle - I agree! Notice Lisa that she said CARDS not card. That means you'll have to make enough for us to see the versatility of the set!! :lol: I can't believe I"m thinking of new stamp sets in the next catalog and we're not even in November yet......
"And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works," Hebrews 10:24
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2004, 06:45 AM   #102  
Pearl-ExPert

i think she said it was either sea side sketches or summer by the sea...i get them cofused

SCS member #7026
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2004, 07:09 AM   #103  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

SEASIDE SKETCHES!!!!!!!

Can you tell I love this set!?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2004, 07:09 AM   #104  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichelleY
Okay Lisa, this HAS to be asked, WHAT STAMP SET DID YOU WIN? Is it a new one that will come out in the 2005 catty, or one from this catty. If its a new one, I want a description and cards posted in the gallery. You know, its a huge responsibility being a winner.

Michelle
It was seaside sketches! She was soooo excited she boogied all the way up to the stage!! Screamed all the way back, too!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2004, 09:14 AM   #105  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

OOoooooo......................Look at those Babies!!!! QC......what a fun time to be an AUNT!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2004, 02:25 PM   #106  
Die Cut Diva

I'm waiting on pins and needles...okay, waiting on my bum sitting in front of the computer... to see your cards from SEASIDE SKETCHES! Just because that set is in the currenty catty, don't think you can get away with not demo'ing it. Mercy!

I have this set. I need ideas on how to use it and Lisa, you're the girl to do that!!

Michelle

PS: Don't want you to feel any pressure or anything...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2004, 10:30 PM   #107  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

I will get on those samples in a few weeks or so.........can you hold your breath that long? LOL!

QC..............Did we mention the stripper. Pam......you are letting ys for get that total nutter that just ran up and flung off his tie while circulating his hips? Or was the sight of me running back to the table freakin' out just to funny and you both blocked it out. :oops: Yikes!

OH..Ladies, I forgot to mention that *I* actually INVITED SHELLI to our little SCS Dinner too. She was super sweet letting us down, but I *did* ask her!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2004, 10:31 PM   #108  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:

OH..Ladies, I forgot to mention that *I* actually INVITED SHELLI to our little SCS Dinner too. She was super sweet letting us down, but I *did* ask her!
You should have let Darth ask her...... then she would have showed!! ;)

LOL!!! :lol:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2004, 10:36 PM   #109  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Hey Lisa, what the heck is going on in your avatar!?!?!!!?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2004, 06:05 AM   #110  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

OMG>....Leese.. you are so HOT!! :lol:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2004, 07:26 AM   #111  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by WaterPixie
I believe this is Lisa Lisa, the DISCO QUEEN (that is a disco ball in her hand!!)...how funny is that?!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2004, 07:28 AM   #112  
Stazon Splitcoast

Wish I had arms like Lisa's. . . whoooo, she looks hot!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2004, 07:31 AM   #113  

Jenn - Of course she is! I'd be hot too, carrying that heavy thing around everywhere!! :shock:

LOL :lol:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2004, 07:49 AM   #114  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbalcer
Wish I had arms like Lisa's. . . whoooo, she looks hot!
Come on Jenn.... come on into the clubhouse baby! It's all good in there darlin'. We've ALL got arms like that in the pink house. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2004, 07:50 AM   #115  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Yes...............and Snowballs help our figure too!

Isn't Robin the QUEEN!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2004, 07:51 AM   #116  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Looks like you got a nice set of snowballs already Leese! ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2004, 08:07 AM   #117  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by qcbetty
Quote:

Originally Posted by WaterPixie
I believe this is Lisa Lisa, the DISCO QUEEN (that is a disco ball in her hand!!)...how funny is that?!
Okay! Now I see it!!

It's Disco Dr. Lisa!!!

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2004, 09:37 AM   #118  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Okay after almost a week of no real SCS reading...except for PMs I am dying here!!!!! Thanks Leese for the heads up! LOL You are all so funny and Deb you are just awesome to keep us all in the know of how much we missed...or now should I say, didn't miss...thanks I feel like I was there taking the pics behind the camera!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2004, 10:11 AM   #119  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sereikastamper
Okay after almost a week of no real SCS reading...except for PMs I am dying here!!!!! Thanks Leese for the heads up! LOL You are all so funny and Deb you are just awesome to keep us all in the know of how much we missed...or now should I say, didn't miss...thanks I feel like I was there taking the pics behind the camera!!!!
I felt that way too......oh yeah! I WAS behind it...LOL

We had waaaay too much fun. Cami's a real wild one!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2004, 11:09 AM   #120  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

:mrgreen: Thats me just as envious as can be....but you know That is also me so happy for the rest of you!!! :P
Reply With Quote Likes