Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-09-2005, 10:10 AM   #1  
Kookie Creator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can you help me with this RAK?

I've never made this type of request, here or anywhere else for that matter. I just got an email from a customer of mine- who I'd call a friend too. She is a truly wonderful and giving person, who gives and gives and gives to others- well, here's her email:

Is card making still Sunday? I hope to get there this time.....I have a favor to ask...I have a friend who only has a few weeks left, they have stopped cancer treatments and she is home for her final days, she has 2 children 9 and 12, could the group make one card on Sunday for her? She loves getting homemade cards and I know she would apreciate them. I'm trying to think of things for the kids. any ideas? These last days are going to be tough. Thanks .......karla
May the group that meets on Wed. would like to make a card too.

I've never asked anyone to make a card and send to someone, but this just touched my heart today. I have 4 young children myself and I just can't imagine...
Anyhow- if you would find time, or have any old samples would you want to drop a card in the mail for this person? I don't even know her name, but what an awesome RAK this could be! If I shouldn't ask this here, I apologize in advance!

Scheli
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2005, 10:20 AM   #2  
Kookie Creator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tried to call my friend and ask if I could post her addy, but didn't get ahold of her. If you all want to mail them here- then I will take them to Karla for delivery. I wish I knew the person's name though...

I haven't a clue for the 2 kids- I guess thinking about yesterday being Mother's Day, and that will be the last one...breaks my heart.

Anyhow- my addy is

Scheli Abraham
4800 S. Belfast Dr.
Crawfordsville, IN 47933

I will try to get the woman's name from Karla too. Thanks so much for your considerations!

UPDATE- here is the recipient's name:

Her name is Teresa and kids names are Joey(9) and Katie(12)almost 13- she asked her mom if she would still be here for her 13th? This is so sad. Thanks for all your help!!
always, karla

Last edited by jsthek6; 05-09-2005 at 11:47 AM.. Reason: added person's name
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes