Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-04-2004, 03:58 AM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clean Sweep....m

Did anyone see the clean sweep episode on TLC. I had it on with the sound on really low the other night. I had to LOL b/c the woman was obviously a scrapper/stamper and had all her stuff crammed into big green bins. I turned up the sound when I saw the 2 huge bins of craft stuff. The guy was kind of chastising her for not knowing "what sets were on the bottom of the bin". She said, "Oh, I have the catalog". I saw all the SU sets! :lol: Then when they had to select the item from the keep pile to "win back" at the garage sale, her DH chose her cropper cady! OMY! And it was FULL of stuff! Luckily, she sold her self ragged and won the cropper back. I was a little disappointed b/c they kept all her craft stuff in her bedroom instead of doing something in the office. They could have built her a nice unit to store her stamps so that she could stack them and easily recognize them. Anyone else see this episode?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-04-2004, 04:09 AM   #2  
Cardstock Collector

When was it aired? You can go on line to HGTV.com and check to see if it will be aired again.
Sherri Jackson
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-04-2004, 06:43 AM   #3  
Compulsive Stamper

Default I saw it too!

Yea, last night!! I was just about to turn it off when the English guy says "so you have an obsession with rubber stamps", We need to downsize! Wrong! That husband needed to throw away more of his boxes. She did have a good sized collection, huh? Needless to say, I kept watching it. I actually thought the shelves they were hanging above the desk was going to be for her stamps. I already told my husband he may have a new project. I might get the same shelves! Life is good huh?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-04-2004, 09:43 AM   #4  
Stampin' Fool

I saw it last night also in CT at 10PM. I was so excited to see that they were going to redo someone's bedroom that was also used for stamping. We just bought a condo two weeks ago and I have to also do my stamping and storing in our bedroom. Carol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-04-2004, 09:59 AM   #5  
Compulsive Stamper

I love this show but I didn't catch it last night. I tried to go on the website but I can't figure out when it will air again. Did anyone catch the name of the episode?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-04-2004, 12:10 PM   #6  
Rubber Obsessor

Default Clean Sweep

I also saw the show... I love Clean Sweep. I could not believe he chose her Crop Caddy as well!! Bad move on his part!!! My husband would know better. I agree that she should have had some of the office space as well.... but her bedroom and desk did turn out nicely! I would love for them to come to my house but I wouldn't want to have to throw out my supplies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-04-2004, 05:20 PM   #7  
Kar
Gabfest Goddess

Hey all!! I am a regular watcher of clean sweep but missed that show. It will be back on according to their program guide on March 8, 2004 at 5PM CST, they call it Tune in For Tips. I got lots of sticky notes around so that I don't miss that!! So busy with all the kids that forgot to watch yesterday!! Hope you all get to see it. Happy stampin/scrappin all!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-25-2004, 05:33 PM   #8  
Matboard Maniac

I also saw the episode (love Clean Sweep) and I couldn't believe he picked her crop bag. My husband is so sweet, he would never be able to pick anything of mine because he would feel so bad if I had to get rid of it. I stamp on our dining room table and there is never any room to eat at is so my dear husband eats at the coffee table in the living room! What a guy and a true stamper's husband!
Reply With Quote Likes