Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-21-2007, 02:06 PM   #1  
Kookie Creator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend!

Does anyone remember Diamonds rubber stamps? They had tons of great images and verses, wood-mounted with a faux diamond on top. Sadly, they had to close shop a while ago, but I stumbled onto a fantastic find on eBay!

The owner, Carol Lynn, is offering 150 of the images on a CD which she has listed on eBay! The images can be resized on the computer and printed onto cardstock, magnet sheets, label paper, iron-on material and much more!

The auction lists details, including permission to sell handmade items! She is the owner of the copyright, so the CD is a legit sale on eBay.

My CD is on the way. Can't wait to have all these images! I have attached a photo of the CD label -- hopefully you can view.

To see her listed auctions for this item, do a Search on eBay with the user name: "squirrelyjerryone" (no quotation marks). The CDs are $29.95, which works out to 20 cents an image! Shipping is $2.
Attached Thumbnails
Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend!-diamonds.jpg  

Last edited by JulieHRR; 04-21-2007 at 02:30 PM.. Reason: Referral language
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-22-2007, 03:37 AM   #2  
Kookie Creator

~SUNday morning bump! ~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-22-2007, 04:07 AM   #3  
Pearl-ExPert

Is it possible to get a link to her actual auction, or is it over?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-22-2007, 08:49 AM   #4  
Kookie Creator

Default Auction Link

She has the item on eBay continously, with 1 or 2 auctions. Here's the auction number for one that's ending on Sat 4/28: 250107410302

HTH!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-22-2007, 09:51 AM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

I bought the CD awhile ago. Haven't used it yet. Actually, until I read this, I forgot I had it. I love her images. She also sent a paper listing with thumbnails of what is on the CD. There are 150 black/white outline images and there are verses too.

This is truly a remarkable collection for a very reasonable price. Just try finding the actual wood & rubber stamps. You will pay big time $$$$ before you ever complete the collection.

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-22-2007, 02:47 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sue Alt
I bought the CD awhile ago. Haven't used it yet. Actually, until I read this, I forgot I had it. I love her images. She also sent a paper listing with thumbnails of what is on the CD. There are 150 black/white outline images and there are verses too.
There are no verses on the CD, only images. The verses are printed on the 4-pg guide. Sorry for the mistake. But this will be better for me because I was afraid that the verse would be paired to the image - you know like a caption under each image.
Also I have someone who PM'd with a question on size. So, I uploaded an image from the CD to my PC. The image was huge on my PC and I was able to resize it when I was sending it to the printer. The images are all TIFF BITMAP. I was able to choose from several difference options (based on photograph sizes) with my PC.

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2007, 03:33 AM   #7  
Kookie Creator

Smile Diamonds Rubber Stamps CD!

Sue

Thank you for the additional info! The owner told me she provides a list of the popular phrases from the Diamonds line but not the actual text images.

She will, however, email a copy of the True Type Font she used to make those saying stamps when you purchase the CD.

The images on the CD can be resized for all kinds of uses, from small to large. Tote bags, t-shirts, etc. Endless possibilities!

I was pleased to find the images again; she told me the main reason she had to close up the business was due to retailers that never paid her for the stamps. Bummer. I think her offering the 150 images on a CD is a great alternative.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2007, 10:25 AM   #8  
Kookie Creator

My CD arrived today and all I can say is "WOW!" More images than I could imagine, with a 4-page 'manual' that shows each one with suggested verses underneath. Will be installing it this afternoon. She put some clear stickers on the envelope, made with the images and verses from her computer -- too cute. Can't recommend it highly enough!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2007, 04:19 AM   #9  
Kookie Creator

Thumbs up Diamonds -- current eBay auction info

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdislandgirl
Does anyone remember Diamonds rubber stamps? They had tons of great images and verses, wood-mounted with a faux diamond on top. Sadly, they had to close shop a while ago, but I stumbled onto a fantastic find on eBay!

The owner, Carol Lynn, is offering 150 of the images on a CD which she has listed on eBay! The images can be resized on the computer and printed onto cardstock, magnet sheets, label paper, iron-on material and much more!

The auction lists details, including permission to sell handmade items! She is the owner of the copyright, so the CD is a legit sale on eBay.

My CD is on the way. Can't wait to have all these images! I have attached a photo of the CD label -- hopefully you can view.

To see her listed auctions for this item, do a Search on eBay with the user name: "squirrelyjerryone" (no quotation marks). The CDs are $29.95, which works out to 20 cents an image! Shipping is $2.
My CD has arrived -- it's fabulous! The images can be resized and cropped, plus the line color can be changed. Easy to use and the 4-pages of thumbnail images are very useful. I will be posting some card samples soon! She has 1 auction currently on eBay for the CD #250108164245 -- check it out! Also, her user ID can be found in the first post of this thread.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-30-2007, 04:35 AM   #10  
Kookie Creator

Good Morning!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-30-2007, 05:54 AM   #11  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh yeah, I remember them! When I had my stamp store years ago they were some of our best sellers! Very funny stuff They were nice people to work with and I was sad to hear they had to close up shop:(

check out my blog at: www.PisforPaper.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-30-2007, 09:13 AM   #12  
Kookie Creator

Heather
That's what makes this CD collection so wonderful -- 150 images all in one place! Well worth the inve$tment ... I am enjoying mine very much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2007, 11:48 AM   #13  
Kookie Creator

Thumbs up Diamonds CD now includes Jester font!

The CD's for sale on eBay with the 150 Diamonds rubber stamp graphic images now include the font "Jester" -- which is what they used to make their verse stamps with! Auction # ending this weekend is: 250110235917. She has 2 auctions for this CD posted continually ... her eBay seller ID is squirrelyjerryone
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2007, 10:02 PM   #14  
Gallery Gazer

Oh, these were/are some of my favorites. Mine are so old, however I use them often. Sad to know that they are no longer in business. I would love to get my hands on a few others.

marlo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2007, 04:27 AM   #15  
Kookie Creator

Thumbs up CD is a must-have!

Marlo

She was forced out of business due to unpaid bills from various retailers :( but she is determined to keep the Diamonds images out there!

The CD has 150 graphic images -- it is incredible! They can be resized, cropped, colored -- all on your computer. She allows sale of items made with the images, as well.

Plus, she's added that Jester font to the CD. It also comes with a 4-page list of all the images and suggested phrases for them (phrases are not on the CD, but you can easily make with the font!

I made some return address labels for my MIL using the Bingo Night image. Too cute! I also did a quick card for a friend using 2 images -- printed both on my computer using MS Publisher -- will post to my gallery.

Can't recommend this CD enough! Well worth the $30 -- that's 20 cents per image!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightscrapper
Oh, these were/are some of my favorites. Mine are so old, however I use them often. Sad to know that they are no longer in business. I would love to get my hands on a few others.

marlo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2007, 05:49 AM   #16  
Polyshrink Goddess

I can thank you enough for posting this info. I seen just a couple of the diamond rubber stamps and Thought they were hilarious but could never find more than 1 or 2 on ebay. This is a find and a half. Guess I know what I'm getting for Mother's Day. Wooo hoo!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2007, 02:51 PM   #17  
Kookie Creator

Weekend bump!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2007, 06:56 PM   #18  
Kookie Creator

Bump
Reply With Quote Likes