Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-06-2017, 09:33 PM   #1  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EZ Mount Storage System.....How do you like it?

I've been looking for quite some time now on a different way to store my cling/clear stamps. For a while I was storing them in Stampin Up DVD storage cases. And while I really like that system, I'm looking for a different way that takes up less room. First, I bought a bunch of panels and clear envelopes and started organizing them that way but quickly realized that I didn't care for that. But I came across the Crafter's Companion EZ Mount Binders with storage panels and I think that I might actually like this system.I saw a youtube video and she had two sizes of the binders and I think I would probably enjoy the larger binder that holds I believe 8.5x11 panels.

If you use this system, how do you like it? How do you use the binder panels----do you use just one side to stick your stamps or do you prefer using both sides? How many panels can you fit in your binder (either using one side or both)? What are the pros/cons? Do you have photos of your sets using these binders/panels?

Splitcoast Member #5361 HEY LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2017, 11:49 PM   #2  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I use them and love them, I just get a heavy duty binder from Walmart and put them in those. I probably have 20 of the binders with stamps and then I also use the magnetic vent covers and cut them to fit and just tape them on the panels and use them for storing dies as well. I got some clear picture 8.5x11 sheet protectors from Walmart and put the ones with dies in those and in the binders. I get my magnetic vent covers at Home Depot and they are 3 sheets for $5 and I cut them to fit and then use the leftover pieces and get one more sheet covered with those. Hope this helps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2017, 01:58 AM   #3  
Die Cut Diva

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

I've not seen these, but I will add here that I started putting my stamps on EZ mount 10-12 years ago, and have, over the last couple of years, been removing it. Some was peeling away of it's own accord, others the EZ mount seemed to be shrinking on the back of stamps, causing them to cup and not stick well. From my experience, it's not a once and forever solution, and may need re-doing in a few years. I've gone over almost entirely to bare rubber, which takes up less room as well. I've only ever used laminated sheets for my clear stamps.
Reply With Quote Likes