Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-28-2004, 02:27 PM   #1  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First order after signing up in January

I read where your first order is 30% off. How does this work? My "wish" list is already at $250+ ... does this count as a party?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2004, 02:43 PM   #2  
Mad Swapper

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Yes, your $250+ order counts as a party. I'd suggest you have an open house or some kind of event at your home and you could combine it and make a lot of $. Might as well take advantage of the 30%.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2004, 02:49 PM   #3  
Matboard Maniac

So You are telling me that my $300 order just for myself I get to take 30% off of it?

Shelby
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2004, 03:25 PM   #4  
Mad Swapper

Yes, 30% all for you (if it's your first demonstrator order)!

I also am signing up to be a demo (just sent application) and my first order will also be pretty big and also for all ME! As I understand it, I'll get 30% off my first order within 45 days, the SAB sets (one for each $50), a hostess set, and the hostess free merchandise credit based on order amount. What a deal!

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm currently gleefully planning out my enormous first order!

Jeanne

When will Red Riding Hood receive her first Kiwi Kiss? And who ate Chocolate Chip?!??? Find out on the next exciting episode of....

As the Stamp Caddy Turns (my gallery)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2004, 03:29 PM   #5  
Glitter Guru

Jace my Upline told it to me exactly the way you said it. I turned in my paperwork today and marked it all for the first but it shouldn't get there before then. We are still in the Holiday mail also. I am already planning on what to take for 30% off which is also all for me. I am getting enough to cover my first quarter $300 which isn't technically until the 2nd quarter since they bypass the first. Then enough to get all the Sell A bration stamps.. I can't wait how exciting. I have changed what I want a million times already and will probably change it a million more before my stuff comes. Hmmm wonder how long that will take.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2004, 03:29 PM   #6  
Polyshrink Goddess

Whoooooooooooo Hooooooooooo ... I've been having so much fun looking at the catalogue ... you'd never know I have so many sets already! Now my oldest daughter is starting to do it, so I'll have fun buying for her also!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2004, 10:58 PM   #7  
Insane Embellisher

I'm with wendalyn on this one. I'm signing up in January and with that in mind, I have gone through the IB&C many times over trying to figure out what I need/want. I want to take full advantage of the discount and SAB. I'm planning to build my accessories (eyelets, mesh, cardstock, inkpads, etc.) with my first order since we're getting so many stamp sets in the starter and SAB. Additionally, depending on the size of your order, it would also qualify for the hostess benefits... right? So that would be a triple whammy if that's the case! Gotta love it!

Good luck to us all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2004, 02:04 AM   #8  
Polyshrink Goddess

I agree, have an open house and offer lots of specials !!! With a 30% discount, you can't beat it !!! One of the specials at my first party was for a free pack of 8 1/2 x 11 assorted cardstock if you bought the 12 pack color family of classic pads. The customer still pays the tax and shipping on the free cardstock. They loved this special !!!

Best of luck and enjoy SAB !!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2004, 04:18 AM   #9  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendalyn
Jace my Upline told it to me exactly the way you said it. I turned in my paperwork today and marked it all for the first but it shouldn't get there before then. We are still in the Holiday mail also. I am already planning on what to take for 30% off which is also all for me. I am getting enough to cover my first quarter $300 which isn't technically until the 2nd quarter since they bypass the first. Then enough to get all the Sell A bration stamps.. I can't wait how exciting. I have changed what I want a million times already and will probably change it a million more before my stuff comes. Hmmm wonder how long that will take.
Remember ~ you're signing up in January. Your first order "sales" will NOT count towards your next quarter....SU will not start "counting" your sales until the next quarter, March to May. They don't carry to the next quarter. But......that being said.....it all counts towards your stampin' start!

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. ~Author Unknown
Reply With Quote Likes