Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-12-2006, 04:45 AM   #1  
Crimping Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Deal On Prismacolor Pencils

I just received an e-mail from an art supplier that I deal with and they have a super deal on the Prisma Pencils.

You will get 132 pencils which includes 12 brand new colors, 2 art stix and a pencil sharpner for 99.99. You will also receive FREE a creative messenger bag with tons of pockets.

CREATIVO� messenger style bags were designed for the artist and creative professionals to provide a vast assortment of spaces to store a huge assortment of gear as well as presentation materials. A special side wall stiffener allows you to store loose sheets, boards or papers. The small CREATIVO� bag is 14� x 18� x 3� and has 24 pockets, 4 with zipper closure and 3 with Velcro closure. Two side pockets allow you to store a cell phone and a portable umbrella. The inside flap has an identify pouch in case your bag is ever misplaced. To hold brushes, pens, markers and pencils there are 13 small up front pockets. There are also 10, half and quarter size pockets and one full size pocket and a full size inner compartment that offer an almost endless ability to store and organize all your essentials including: pads, presentation books, special projects, drawing, pastel or paint gear, palettes, journals, PDA, calculator, wallet, keys and much, much more. The outer flap may be left open so you can get to everything quickly and easily. When you are traveling you can secure the outer flap with two snap closures. Just like all messenger bags CREATIVO� has a full size over the head adjustable shoulder strap. So now you can use one bag to carry all your personal items and your supplies too. Unconditionally guaranteed to meet with your approval or return for a full product refund. CREATIVO� -the bag of endless imagination!

This is a great deal for those of you that are looking for the pencils.
PM me with your e-mail addy & I will send you the promotional mail that I received from them with this offer.
Thanks
Barbara
Member #4839

View My Gallery, PLEASE!:
www.splitcoaststampers.com/go/bjthedj
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2006, 08:26 AM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month November 2012

Received 205 Likes on 158 Posts

what do they charge for shipping & handling?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2006, 10:38 AM   #3  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This sounds like the Jerry's Artarama deal. You can check out the shipping on their site.

Laura

Running With Lollipops my everything else blog
Reply With Quote Likes