Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-20-2007, 06:00 PM   #1  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has the increase in blogging affected---

your computer use when it comes to stamping? Do you visit other places less, comment on galleries less, or have you just increased your computer time? Or--are you not really interested in blogs? I have so many bookmarked and enjoy them so very much. For me I rarely visit galleries of any sort and have changed several things about my computer viewing when it comes to my hobbies.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2007, 06:04 PM   #2  
Gabfest Goddess

OK, just my opinion...

Very rarely do I visit a blog...

it annoys me to no end to see cards in THIS gallery with a line that says "for more info, see my blog..."

If I wanted to visit your (general your) blog, I would have been there already... if I saw your stuff here, I'd expect to find info on what you used HERE, and not have to be "redirected" so I can validate your personal blog...

I spend too much time here when I'm on the computer, I don't need to be running everywhere else, too...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2007, 06:22 PM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

I think we have seen a decline in activity here as a whole due to blogs. I started one in hopes of one day being on a design team and just to get my work "out there" but don't spend a ton of time on it. It really is hard to post your stuff in 2 places, but I have a sense of gratitude to SCS for helping me get to the level I'm at today, in just 9 months. I only have about 5 blogs that I read, and those really I just skip most of the banter and look at the pictures.

So what do we do about this ever growing phenomenon? I don't know. I've been trying to think of ideas...but other than just go comment in the gallery, I don't know what else to do!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2007, 06:27 PM   #4  
Gallery Gazer

I don't go thru the gallery everyday and comment like I used to because checking my favorite blogs is too time consuming. Wish there was a happy medium....
SCS Member #772
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2007, 06:36 PM   #5  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by CknODaC
OK, just my opinion...

Very rarely do I visit a blog...

it annoys me to no end to see cards in THIS gallery with a line that says "for more info, see my blog..."

If I wanted to visit your (general your) blog, I would have been there already... if I saw your stuff here, I'd expect to find info on what you used HERE, and not have to be "redirected" so I can validate your personal blog...

I spend too much time here when I'm on the computer, I don't need to be running everywhere else, too...
I totally agree with you on the linking to your blog stuff. It drives me nutty when I click on a card and just about the only info is directing you to a blog. Why bother posting it here at SCS if you aren't going to share all of your information here?! I always try to fill out my uploads here very thoroughly. In my gallery they only time I've linked to my blog was for a watercolor tutorial, and that was because I wouldn't be able to put it all in my gallery card description.

I still comment here, and I do have a few other blogs that I routinely visit. But, I pretty much limit my commenting here to the challenges, which I have always done. I do the challenge on most days, and I try to comment on as many cards in that gallery section as I have time for. Every once in a while, I just peruse the general daily uploads, but usually I stick to a challenge gallery. The other blogs really haven't significantly changed the amount of time I spend here at SCS.

Updated with video tutorials!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2007, 06:40 PM   #6  
Forum Fanatic

I do think SCS has had a decline in activity due to blogs- until the preview catalog came out, I don't think there had been an SU thread in months! It seems like 2 topics completely dominated the site, and well- I spent less time here, and more on blogs, because there was other things to read about there.

I spend a ton of time on the computer, so now that there are more threads to my interest, I spend time here and on blogs. I myself don't specifically stamp blog, but have a personal journal and a skating journal.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2007, 06:41 PM   #7  
Matboard Maniac

Smile Blogging?

I rarely went through the galleries but find that since I have been checking blogs I have been getting more done in the way of scrapbooking and card making. I do use google reader which will check through my list of specified blogs and only show me the ones with updated posts. That way I don't waste time looking at ones that don't have anything new.
I find that since I have started blogging I have been inspired to make more cards. I guess for me it is two fold in that I see lots of great ideas without having to search through galleries but I also want to make something to post on my blog. I'm having lots of fun with it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2007, 06:57 PM   #8  
Gallery Gazer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I also hardly ever visit any blogs. I also want to know any info on a card to be right here where I already am! I enjoy the forum banter and only go to a blog if a thread mentions something specific that interests me. Like the cruise pictures that showed some sneak peeks.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2007, 07:07 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

I get updates to a lot of blogs, and I find that I am doing that rather than spending time in the gallery here. I think that will change a little after the new SU stuff starts to hit!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2007, 07:21 PM   #10  
Rubber Obsessor

I am fairly new to blogging, but I really like it. There are a lot of talented people out there and a lot of good ideas. I mostly look for new ideas, but it seems more personal and I can learn more about them. I try to see as many new ones as I can.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2007, 07:21 PM   #11  
Pearl-ExPert

I only go into the blogs also..if there is something that might be of interest to me that is mentioned in a post..such as a technique etc. otherwise i don't that much.i have to admit..i have slacked off going into the galleries myself..i must get back on that track again..especially w/all the newbies coming ing in i feel they really do need the comments for the lovely cards they are putting out..i feel a lot of them are negleted as the same ones (regulars) are getting commented on over n over.
Also as said above.. i wud expect to see the recipes more in the galleries rather than searching the blogs..as i have dial-up..it takes me forever to load.
i hope i didn't hijack here i do tend to ramble sumtmx..lol..
loves ya

When the world says give up, hope whispers, try one more time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2007, 08:41 PM   #12  
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Originally Posted by madebyme
I am fairly new to blogging, but I really like it.
checked out your blog and I love it! I added you to my favorites!

Art is intended to provoke an emotion from a total stranger. If you�ve succeeded in this, consider yourself an artist. Paper Shanks Blog. Love me or hate me, you are still talking about me
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 04:30 AM   #13  
Mad Swapper

I just want to add the encouragement to those who do blog to KEEP UPLOADING YOUR CREATIONS HERE as well as at your blog! HERE is where we can easily keep our favorites in one place (I'm sure we all have experienced the "where was that great card I saw the other day while checking out blogs?"). I don't mind if less info is shared here on the actual card (though they are supposed to at least include a few items of info such as stamp set used, paper and ink colors), but I do mind not being able to favorite great cards.
TAC demo #2239
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 04:31 AM   #14  
Hardware Hotshot

I have only a few blogs I watch which has not cut down my surfing time on SCS. I still try to comment on as many cards as I can that catch my eye. I, too, like to see the "recipe" for a card here rather than searching somewhere else. Saying that...have a great week stampers.

Wanda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 04:41 AM   #15  
Rubber Obsessor

I'm a member of a few forums, so I find it easier to post the stuff on my blog and that's one place, if anyone wants to have a look they can then. I do find I'm doing alot more blogging these days, not just forum watching.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 04:59 AM   #16  
Matboard Maniac

I don't visit many blogs, if ever--maybe once or twice a week--I'd rather look at cards with a wide variety.

For me, too many blogs get loaded with too much detail about every day stuff and not to the point.

It's hard for me to tell if it's affected activity here as I'm relatively new, but it does seem to have slowed within the past year.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 06:59 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by paperhead
I don't visit many blogs, if ever--maybe once or twice a week--I'd rather look at cards with a wide variety.

For me, too many blogs get loaded with too much detail about every day stuff and not to the point.

It's hard for me to tell if it's affected activity here as I'm relatively new, but it does seem to have slowed within the past year.
i am more in line with this reply!

i don't go to blogs unless that seems to be the ONLY place to find said info! and if i don't have much time then i prolly won't look anyway. i don't like to have to weed out the daily entry to get to the info.

i have noticed a marked change in the general stamping forum sense the 'melt down' in the current event forum. i don't even know for sure what all happened there but it seems a lot of the 'debate type posts/replies' came to the general stamping.

i love love love SCS! i spend 90% of my on line time right here! (may sound sad to some but i am addicted to stamping and this place has a great menu) i like to be able to ask for info or help and get a fast reply in most cases. and a plethora of inspiration is right at your finger tips. there is so much talent right here that i don't want to try to divide my time searching else where where it would be hit and miss (IN MY OPINION)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 07:36 AM   #18  
Gabfest Goddess

I feel definitely that it has affected this site. It seems that when you ask a question in a forum you get less responses, it seems that the more well-known SCSers post less, etc. There are some nice blogs, however, but like many have said, I would rather focus on one site like this than run here and there to a million other places.

Cindy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 08:11 AM   #19  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I blog and I post here. I ALWAYS post my recipe and general description here, but I post a more detailed version on my blog. I feel that on my blog, it's MINE, I can say what I want about how I came up with an idea, where I got such and such inspiration, if something didn't work etc... Whereas on here, most people DON'T read the comments I write. They just want to see the card and the recipe.

I read a few blogs religiously and ever so often I "go blogging" Basically I start with a favorite blog and then follow blog links from there. It's amazing what you find!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 08:16 AM   #20  
Kookie Creator

Send a message via Skype™ to spazzgirl

I blog too and still post, but like others have said, sometimes the only way to explain the process of the card and more details is through the blog.
I always post recipes and general descriptions, but through the blog you can get more into the details and maybe even provide a tutorial.
I love when people do that!
And it is also a great way to see not only their craft but learn about them too, I personally LOVE that part and have made true friends that way.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 08:46 AM   #21  
Proud Fan Club Member
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a blog and I post here on SCS too.

I check out the gallery & Leave comments here on SCS and I also post photo's in my gallery here on SCS....Sometime I add my link to my blogs..

But I always list everything I used on my card that I post here on SCS.

Sometimes I see cards in the gallery that are really nice. But there is NO information about the card. Not even a blog to read about it.

But as far as people not chatting here on SCS. I think they are here but in other forums doing their thing.

I don't see SCS delining. I see growing!!

Spoiler

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 10:36 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by lgulotta
I just want to add the encouragement to those who do blog to KEEP UPLOADING YOUR CREATIONS HERE as well as at your blog! HERE is where we can easily keep our favorites in one place (I'm sure we all have experienced the "where was that great card I saw the other day while checking out blocs?"). I don't mind if less info is shared here on the actual card (though they are supposed to at least include a few items of info such as stamp set used, paper and ink colors), but I do mind not being able to favorite great cards.
Most definitely upload to both blog & SCS. While I may give more detailed information on my blog about how I created something, I always list the pertinent information for my SCS gallery. Those who come to SCS may not (and probably don't) visit my blog, so why would I only post it there? I blog as a way to keep track of what I've made and who I made it for...not necessarily for the masses (lol)...and certainly not to boost "hits".
SCS doesn't really appreciate bloggers who leave the detail information blank with only directions to their blog. And while I may post stuff to my blog, I almost always post the same thing here. Once I have it posted on my blog, it's only a matter of cut and paste to put the same info here. I agree that it is very frustrating to see a wonderful card in the gallery and find nothing in the details to explain how they made the card. This holds true for bloggers and lots of non-bloggers who just don't want to take the time to complete the info.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 10:52 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

I just started a blog last month and I've been posting the cards here as well. As other have mentioned, even if I put a link to my blog I still post all the important info here. On my blog I may put more... like why I decided to make a certain card or who it's for or info like that. But all the actual card info I post here as well.

Got Metal???
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 11:00 AM   #24  
Pearl-ExPert

I have a blog that I update every day. It takes me quite a bit of time, but I enjoy doing it. I also try to upload all of my stuff here too. The only difference I see is that I usually upload in big chunks now where before I would upload every time I got one or two cards done. I see blogs and SCS as two different things. For me, blogging is a way to make new friends with similar interests and to keep up to date on what people are doing. I use SCS as a more informative place. I check in on threads and cruise the gallery. (Granted, I cruise the gallery less now, but I hope to get better at that once I get organized.)

As far as posting my stuff here and directing you to my blog, I always give the info here. I may direct you to my blog for more "behind the scenes" or the story behind the piece, but I hope people don't ever feel pressured to visit just for the info on the card. (I agree, that would be irritating.)

happy blogging, stamping, surfing, casing, shopping, enabling, whatever-trips your trigger!
colleen

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 01:19 PM   #25  
Die Cut Diva

I don't go to blogs - I don't have time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 01:37 PM   #26  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts

I have no interest in blogs. And, I don't leave comments for cards without recipes unless it says it is a RAK or something. I won't go to someone's blog for instruction on something I see here.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 01:37 PM   #27  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Quote:

Originally Posted by lgulotta
I just want to add the encouragement to those who do blog to KEEP UPLOADING YOUR CREATIONS HERE as well as at your blog! HERE is where we can easily keep our favorites in one place (I'm sure we all have experienced the "where was that great card I saw the other day while checking out blogs?"). I don't mind if less info is shared here on the actual card (though they are supposed to at least include a few items of info such as stamp set used, paper and ink colors), but I do mind not being able to favorite great cards.
I agree. I don't mind going to a blog for details (if it takes me right to the card I was looking at on SCS), but anything in the blog I want to at least find a photo of on SCS so I can favorite it.

Click here to: Join us for the Scrapbook Challenges!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 02:01 PM   #28  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Quote:

Originally Posted by mungojerry
I have no interest in blogs. And, I don't leave comments for cards without recipes unless it says it is a RAK or something. I won't go to someone's blog for instruction on something I see here.
I also must say that if someone leaves their recipe space totally blank, I usually don't leave a comment unless it's apparent they are new. Then I might leave a comment and tactfully suggest that I wish there were details so I could learn more about their creation. It is frustrating when you like a card to be given no info.
However, awhile ago a poster commented that she was not one of the "golden" girls and that people usually didn't comment on her cards anyway, so why bother taking the time to post their recipe. I can see her point. Maybe if people took a little more time to comment and encourage the newbies and less known posters (look for those cards with no or few comments) they would be more interested in posting recipes. Just my take.

Click here to: Join us for the Scrapbook Challenges!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 03:02 PM   #29  
Pearl-ExPert

I admit to being big blog addict; I skip the banter, just looking at the cards. If I really like a card on a blog, then I read how they made it. Cause the detail on how to make the card is so....DETAILED! Also, many bloggers have techniques, tips, ideas, etc. I look for those if I spy them. If I see a fave card I like, I save it to a file on my computer, putting the bloggers name as the file name so I can fine it later,

Yup, I'm not looking at the SCS gallery as much since I started looking at these blogs. My look at the gallery is through those bloggers who upload twice (and the card is already in their gallery) and for the weekly fave thread. I really depend on that weeky fave thread to filll me in on what's been going on.

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but the bad thing about looking only at the weeky fave thread is a person tends to see the same people, or as someone put it, "the golden girls" (which I see already from their blogs). There are probably awesome, unknown stampers which I am missing because I no longer have time to peruse the gallery like I used to.

MY GALLERY

"Do Not Take Yourself too Seriously.... No One Else Does"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 03:03 PM   #30  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by laurakj
I blog and I post here. I ALWAYS post my recipe and general description here, but I post a more detailed version on my blog. I feel that on my blog, it's MINE, I can say what I want about how I came up with an idea, where I got such and such inspiration, if something didn't work etc... Whereas on here, most people DON'T read the comments I write. They just want to see the card and the recipe.

I read a few blogs religiously and ever so often I "go blogging" Basically I start with a favorite blog and then follow blog links from there. It's amazing what you find!
I have to say complete DITTO to what you said! I do both, I post in both, but am more elaborate on my blog. I love to go blogging, too - it's GREAT to see what's out there!

Visit my Blog!
See my SCS gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 03:13 PM   #31  

There's some guidelines from SCS regarding linking to blogs :Splitcoast Needs Your Help! . It's a good one to check out if you have a blog and would like to have a link to it. I agree with many of the sentiments above, regarding a blog link with no info. I come to SCS to see the info. However, I don't mind a blog link along with all the info. If I choose to visit the blog, I will. If I don't, I won't. If I see a card with no info, I won't comment and I won't check out the blog. That's my perverse way of dealing with it! I may even report it to SCS mods simply because it's annoying and people here should know better.

As to this:
Quote:

Originally Posted by paperhead
..For me, too many blogs get loaded with too much detail about every day stuff and not to the point...
that's much of the reason I won't visit certain blogs. I'm interested in artwork, not too many pics of their families (although great, I'm sure!), or pets, or flowers ... just not my thing!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 03:15 PM   #32  

Quote:

Originally Posted by denidill
I don't mean to hijack the thread, but the bad thing about looking only at the weeky fave thread is a person tends to see the same people, or as someone put it, "the golden girls" (which I see already from their blogs). There are probably awesome, unknown stampers which I am missing because I no longer have time to peruse the gallery like I used to.
ha! I've been on there a couple times, and I don't think I'm anywhere near a "golden girl"!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 04:48 PM   #33  
Pearl-ExPert

i do so agree on this!!!!
i rarely spent time anymore in the general forum site. i go to the rak forum and the gallerie thats it.

i remember when i found the first time scs... you got lots of responses the general forum was busy and the like you said well-known stampers were there too.

i dont know but i believe in order to become a member of a design team you almost must have a blog. thats why lots start to blog so they can promote better the company.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cynamom
I feel definitely that it has affected this site. It seems that when you ask a question in a forum you get less responses, it seems that the more well-known SCSers post less, etc. There are some nice blogs, however, but like many have said, I would rather focus on one site like this than run here and there to a million other places.

Cindy

My SCS Gallery
My blog
: Pretty Pressings
Designer for Magnolia, Sweden, Lili of the Valley and Sir Stampalot
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 04:50 PM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I post on my blog only.

I used to spend hours on SCS and on 2 other boards. I've dropped the other boards entirely
Then I used to spend hours reading blogs. So MUCH awesome talent and I like to read about folks' lives, etc.

I'm kind of blogged and galleried out at present!! Oh, I still read blogs but not nearly as much as I used to. And, I'm still hanging at SCS, but not as much as I used to.

I suspect I'm in a temporary lull and will spend more time on line in the future.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 05:07 PM   #35  
Die Cut Diva

I have a friend who posts to the gallery here. She has dial-up and literally will spend an hour to post a few cards. I am just too impatient for that. She also comments and that also takes lengthy amounts of time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 05:35 PM   #36  
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colleen Schaan
I have a blog that I update every day. It takes me quite a bit of time, but I enjoy doing it. I also try to upload all of my stuff here too. The only difference I see is that I usually upload in big chunks now where before I would upload every time I got one or two cards done. I see blogs and SCS as two different things. For me, blogging is a way to make new friends with similar interests and to keep up to date on what people are doing. I use SCS as a more informative place. I check in on threads and cruise the gallery. (Granted, I cruise the gallery less now, but I hope to get better at that once I get organized.)

As far as posting my stuff here and directing you to my blog, I always give the info here. I may direct you to my blog for more "behind the scenes" or the story behind the piece, but I hope people don't ever feel pressured to visit just for the info on the card. (I agree, that would be irritating.)

happy blogging, stamping, surfing, casing, shopping, enabling, whatever-trips your trigger!
colleen

Exactly what Colleen said but I don't update my blog daily. I try to but life gets in the way. I do spend quite a bit of time at SCS in the forums and galleries but also spend time looking at various blogs. I feel a little more connected with other stampers and like hearing how they came up with something or what they're working on as well as little tidbits of their lives. I've made a few virtual stamping friends and it seems as if making blog friends is making this a little more personal.

Check out my blog

Here's my gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2007, 07:05 PM   #37  
Pearl-ExPert

I love SCS and I think it would be incredibly sad if people keep defecting only to post in their own personal blogs. It takes way too much time for me to check out dozens of different blogs. I would just rather check one place - SCS for inspiration!

I do check a few blogs of stampers I particularly enjoy just to see what else they've posted that's not in the gallery here. But, I rarely comment on the blogs because that eats up so much time and I don't like the fact I can't "favorite" those cards in one spot or find an easy way to print photos for later inspiration.

I've also noticed that even when they do post cards in the gallery, many of the more "famous" stampers who blog don't often post comments on gallery cards submitted by others. I'm sure there are exceptions - please don't flame me! I'm also sure I'll tee someone off with this comment which isn't my intention. It's just an observation.

My Blog

Visit My Garden
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-22-2007, 10:15 AM   #38  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Great thread. I used to blog (I think it lasted about 3 weeks!) but then I realized that I pretty much posted all the cards I did for SCS...so what was the point? I was spending way too much time blogging and not enough time checking out what everyone else was doing. A kind comment goes a long way.
I try to do the challenges to keep me stamping--also I try to comment a lot! I try to check out the general gallery as well as the challenges so I don't miss a lot--but I still do.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-22-2007, 10:28 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by laurakj

I completely agree with you Laura, I always, always, always post a recipe here and I never link my cards to my blog as I know it annoys people.
My blog details are in my watermark and I think that is enough.
I find that I post everything I post here to my blog, but if I haven't used any Stampin Up stamps in my card, I just upload it to my blog.
As I have said before, I started my blog for me as I was just too caught in the competition of how many comments I was getting on my gallery. It was making me incredibly anxious.
So I am now happy with how I do it now for me personally, I am far more relaxed about my card making now I do it this way,
I've also met some incredible friends through my blog and I have an incredible set of friends on the Chatter thread that I chat on every day, they are the warmest, sweetest, kindest group of ladies anyone could wish for and I feel so blessed to count them as my friends. So I'm lucky to have both! :-D

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-22-2007, 11:37 AM   #40  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampaholic17
I love SCS and I think it would be incredibly sad if people keep defecting only to post in their own personal blogs. It takes way too much time for me to check out dozens of different blogs. I would just rather check one place - SCS for inspiration!

I agree! The only blogs I check are non-card related, and only a couple of those. I love being able to check one place for inspiration and not 40.
Reply With Quote Likes