Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-27-2009, 03:27 PM   #161  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bethany just called me and said my stamps were across the border in Detroit and I should have them in the next day or two. I am so excited. She also gave me a tracking number so hopefully I'll have my stamps in a few days.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-28-2009, 05:10 PM   #162  
Inking Addict

Hi all - I wanted to be sure to let you know that I finally received my order from High Hopes stamps. Bethany was very apologetic and my order is safely here - she included a ton of extra goodies! My dissatisfaction quickly went away when I opened the package. For those of you that havent received you stamps please contact them. I found I got the best result when I called them on the phone - apparently there is a mix up with their email addresses. Happy stamping!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-28-2009, 07:08 PM   #163  
Insane Embellisher

I had a message from Bethany yesterday too and she has apologised and will sort out my order and has offered to include some extra "goodies". So I am hoping that something will happen soon, and can't wait to see my parcel. :-D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2009, 02:51 PM   #164  
Watercolor Wizard

I got my stamps today and they are awesome. I got extras too and they are also great stamps. Thank you Bethany and Tina.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2009, 04:54 PM   #165  
Inking Addict

Bethany emailed me too. She was very apologetic. I hope my package arrives soon. I think the company got too big too fast!
T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2009, 06:51 AM   #166  
Rubber Obsessor

Default 9 months ...still waiting on High Hopes

I ordered from High Hopes in February, hoping to get them in time for Easter, (funny right?). Without telling you the numerous contacts (that is when I could reach them). I finally received a shipment from them on the day I came home from hospital from surgery in October. The order was not correct, Bethany called and said she would overnite another package immediately-that was almost a month ago, I'm still waiting. I'll never do business with them again. I was so enthralled by their designs, but I'm tired of being promised and being apologized to. Bethany is very nice to talk with, but nice just doesnt get the stamps here. I've been told so many different reasons for the delay, the phone system, the email system, the order lost, the postal system, Customs. The only thing that wasnt a problem was the cashing of my check. I hope everyone else who's been waiting has better luck. As for me, I've had it. I started out extremely patient, but that ship has sailed. I feel like I've been used.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2009, 09:19 AM   #167  
Stampin' Fool

I finally gave up, I'm sure I'll get my stamps someday. They have been promised to me many times over the last month, and I still don't have them. I bought a stamp from another company to use for my Christmas cards, and I have them (my cards) about half way done. I like to mail them right after Thanksgiving.

I really wish that she would just be up front and say they haven't shipped rather than say they have been and that I should have them on Tuesday or Thursday or whatever day. Patience runs thin after awhile.

Debby
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2009, 12:52 PM   #168  
Insane Embellisher

I too have been waiting - just got off the phone with them - with a tracking number in hand - it's in the next state over so hopefully my favorite UPS man will drop them in the next day or so!!! They have always been super nice but you wait so long and I've forgotten what I even ordered lol!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2009, 01:08 PM   #169  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by GatomomView Post
I too have been waiting - just got off the phone with them - with a tracking number in hand - it's in the next state over so hopefully my favorite UPS man will drop them in the next day or so!!! They have always been super nice but you wait so long and I've forgotten what I even ordered lol!
If you ordered by internet you should be able to go through your email account and find an itemized confirmation.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2009, 03:00 PM   #170  
Kookie Creator

I finally got my order from April last Friday. Bethany contacted me via SCS and followed up on my order and what had happened. She was very apologetic and contrite about my missing order and then sent out my order the next day. I did recieve my original order and a ton of extra images!!! I couldn't believe how many stamps she had put into the envelope for me. It went a long way to restoring my faith in her company.
Keep emailing the company and posting on SCS as she is reading the posts and will contact you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2009, 03:48 PM   #171  
Insane Embellisher

I got my order today! Wanted to hug my UPS man!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-07-2009, 03:45 AM   #172  
Insane Embellisher

Lucky you! I am still waiting, waiting, waiting....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 07:26 PM   #173  
Insane Embellisher

I know this is starting to sound like a recorded message, BUT still no stamps, still no answer to emails! Still not happy! :(:(:(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 08:16 PM   #174  
Glitter Queen

Me either! They have just out right ignored my messages. I posted on their blog and Nikki said that she talked to them and they would be in touch ASAP with me and another lady that had posted something identical. She got her stamps, I'm still being ignored. This is over 10 months now that I've been waiting. I think we've been took!!!! I would never have thought that a stamp company with their story would be thieves. Hate to be so harsh, but getting paid for a service and not sending the merchandise paid for is stealing, no matter how you want to candy coat it! And the lies are just as bad in my opinion. Now I will never buy their stamps no matter what company carries them!
At this point I am beyond angry!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2010, 01:38 PM   #175  
Insane Embellisher

Well I finally got my stamps earlier this month! I am quite happy now as H.H. ended up refunding my money too and still sent me my original order. They did also include quite a few "freebies" too, not the ones I was told at one stage to choose though, which was a little disappointing. I was sent some of the new "space/martian" looking ones and several others that aren't "me". I guess I can check out the buy, sell or swap forum or use Ebay. One thing I could easily gaurantee my delivery time would be quicker than H.H! lol.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-22-2010, 02:36 PM   #176  
Stazon Splitcoast

Unfortunately I am having an issue too...it's not 10 months old, but getting there! At least Bethany does reply to my enquiries, but my stamps were supposedly going to be mailed (again) two weeks ago...sigh... I understand they are a small company, but I just don't get these delays.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-22-2010, 02:44 PM   #177  
Inking Addict

Exclamation Just a thought

I finally got my order after six months of waiting. There were lots of extras so I was glad about that but one thing I was told by Bethany was that customs was a problem however I have ordered twice from Funky Kits in the UK and get the stamps almost before I can hit the send key!!! They don't seem to have problems with customs.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-22-2010, 02:47 PM   #178  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitsy73View Post
Unfortunately I am having an issue too...it's not 10 months old, but getting there! At least Bethany does reply to my enquiries, but my stamps were supposedly going to be mailed (again) two weeks ago...sigh... I understand they are a small company, but I just don't get these delays.
Me either, I never ordered from them, but I have followed this thread with disbelief, especially when they started supplying online stores before fulfilling outstanding orders.

Taking money for product you don't supply is inexcusable, unethical and just downright wrong!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2010, 09:45 PM   #179  
Polyshrink Goddess

Customs for items coming into the US is not a problem unless it is a big order, like hundreds of dollars.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2010, 03:57 AM   #180  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayInFLView Post
Me either, I never ordered from them, but I have followed this thread with disbelief, especially when they started supplying online stores before fulfilling outstanding orders.

Taking money for product you don't supply is inexcusable, unethical and just downright wrong!!
I personally have put High Hopes on my BAN LIST TO BUY as I really think their customer service and lies really suck. I see having delays but then to lie to so many people that their orders have shipped and never did.
That is wrong and they do not need my money. There are several otehrs that also will not buy HH now for this same reason.

I am so glad I canceled my order with them or I would still be waiting.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2010, 04:00 AM   #181  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChloeGMView Post
I finally got my order after six months of waiting. There were lots of extras so I was glad about that but one thing I was told by Bethany was that customs was a problem however I have ordered twice from Funky Kits in the UK and get the stamps almost before I can hit the send key!!! They don't seem to have problems with customs.
This is another lie. As stated above Customs is NOT a problem unless it is a very large order or the product is actually made in a foreign country.
Example: I work for a world wide athletic web company and if we ship a pair of Adidas shoe to Canada it will be held in Customs and Duty fees will apply because these shoes are actually made in Australia & China.
What gets me is that HH would even use this as an excuse thinking all of their customers are stupid???? THATS JUST PLAIN WRONG
on HH part.
I deal with Customs all the time and I talk to a contact I have their for work about issues and what can pass through and cannot.

HH needs to stop lying to customers and get those stamps to them instead.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2010, 11:57 AM   #182  
Stazon Splitcoast

I agree that HH's customer service is lacking but I do think they are trying but they still need a better process if they remain in business.

What I really dislike is that I have a couple of hundred dollars invested in High Hopes stamps and I love to use them but hate to use them because I sometimes feel like it is flaunting that I got mine etc. and I know the company has left a sour taste with many - High Hopes are probably a quarter of my stamps... so don't judge me too harshly in my blog or gallery for using the product I have. :(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2010, 07:03 PM   #183  
CBC Lady Violet

Received 42 Likes on 31 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiverIsisView Post
I agree that HH's customer service is lacking but I do think they are trying but they still need a better process if they remain in business.

What I really dislike is that I have a couple of hundred dollars invested in High Hopes stamps and I love to use them but hate to use them because I sometimes feel like it is flaunting that I got mine etc. and I know the company has left a sour taste with many - High Hopes are probably a quarter of my stamps... so don't judge me too harshly in my blog or gallery for using the product I have. :(
I have acquired quite a few HH stamps over the years too. Glad I'm not the only person with ambivalent feelings about using them. (I am also one of the people who is still waiting for an order placed in July.) However, I decided that I paid MY good, hard-earned money for those stamps, and I am NOT going to let anybody steal my joy in using them!
Reply With Quote Likes