Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-01-2006, 11:58 AM   #41  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApocalipsisR
I really think some people have taken this so personally. It makes me as upset as they are. I think we all have opinions and we can all voice our opinions. I thought the idea of this thread was to instill RESPECT about other people's hard work.
If you copy or CASE whatever you want to call it a card at least what you can do is recognize the original creator for inspiring you.
I didn't think anybody was prohibiting anything.
There are many ways of preserving your work and a PEN drive can do wonders plus it alows you to carry your work with you. They are very inexpensive now.
Some people just need to take a chill pill and count to 100 before they get so upset.....
Who's upset? I'm not upset. I didn't take it personally either. People CASE me all the time. I love it! Makes me feel like a star.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 12:01 PM   #42  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
VSN Go to Girl
Pretty, Pretty Princess

Thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by fool4scrapping
I agree credit should be given.... that wasn't the OP's complaint. It was a complaint about posting cases in the first place....

if this is the case, then we may as well get rid of the sketch and color challenges.... I am not alone when I say that I combine the challenges... sometimes I'll upload a card, and low and behold someone else used the same color combo, sketch and stamp set.... they may not be exact, but they are simular enough to LOOK like a case.... is that now going to bother people? Where do we draw the line?

I say GET OVER IT... if it's a case, feel flattered it was good enough to case, and if they haven't credited you, post a response "glad I could inspire you".

If it doesn't effect you any more than being "inconvenienced" by *GASP* having to shift your eye a flippin' millimeter to the left or right to skip past it, then don't let it bother you. It's no big hardship to just look over it and not give it a second look....

JMO, flame away if you must.

You just had me LMAO (can't "ROTF", I'm at work!) with this and I don't know why, must be the heat,but at least I am smiling, thanks!!

But I agree, we should all be flattered if someone thinks we made something so nice that they want to make it, too!!! If you don't like it just don't look and get over it.
I see things all the time that are "like" something I have made but I don't accuse anyone of stealing my idea, they just probably had the same idea as I did, UKWIM?
DT Member @ Unity Stamp Company
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 12:04 PM   #43  
Stazon Splitcoast

IF you do post something directly related to someone elses post PLEASE say "inspired" by so-and-so, or create a like saying inspired by this: xxxx/yoiud.
Quote:

Originally Posted by fool4scrapping
I agree credit should be given.... that wasn't the OP's complaint. It was a complaint about posting cases in the first place....

if this is the case, then we may as well get rid of the sketch and color challenges.... I am not alone when I say that I combine the challenges... sometimes I'll upload a card, and low and behold someone else used the same color combo, sketch and stamp set.... they may not be exact, but they are simular enough to LOOK like a case.... is that now going to bother people? Where do we draw the line?

I say GET OVER IT... if it's a case, feel flattered it was good enough to case, and if they haven't credited you, post a response "glad I could inspire you".

If it doesn't effect you any more than being "inconvenienced" by *GASP* having to shift your eye a flippin' millimeter to the left or right to skip past it, then don't let it bother you. It's no big hardship to just look over it and not give it a second look....

JMO, flame away if you must.
I can see both sides. But is it kinda like 'It is always better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission'??? .... I guess I try to be proactive... Try to look at it in the other persons shoes..... JMHO
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 12:06 PM   #44  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by handstampedhappiness
Who's upset? I'm not upset. I didn't take it personally either. People CASE me all the time. I love it! Makes me feel like a star.
You are a SUPER star!!!!

I'd CASE you anyday!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 12:08 PM   #45  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmferg
You are a SUPER star!!!!

I'd CASE you anyday!!
Aw shucks! You too babe!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 12:09 PM   #46  
Watercolor Wizard

dolphin, I never said it wasn't the right thing to do to NOT give credit, but get over it if it happens....

go look at the snail card in my gallery and you'll see that despite it being MY idea, I gave many people credit for the card inspiration.... so much so that someone actually thought I had cased it entirely :rolleyes:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 12:19 PM   #47  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hmmm... I've been around SCS since December 2004 and honestly, I have not once seen the same card twice! I guess I'm just lucky 'cause I'm forever in the gallery taking in all the lovely sights! I have a small gallery of my own, just recently opened it ... most everything I post there are original ideas I came up with on my own but some were inspired by others and I give credit on those. I think that's OK, isn't it?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 12:23 PM   #48  
Insane Embellisher

I think that the problem might be that half the time you see a beautiful card and by the time you get around to making it you forget who originally did it. It's almost like the copyrighted techniques that seems to be argued about on this site. If it is put into your own thoughts, then transferred to your own paper, your color ideas and not copied idea for idea........it's yours. Who truely has an original idea? We each think we do when we name our children....then 4 months later hear that name everywhere. Or your new car with the original color....everyone copies you buying that color.
This is just my personal thought on it.
Shelley
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 12:33 PM   #49  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJStamper
Hmmm... I've been around SCS since December 2004 and honestly, I have not once seen the same card twice! I guess I'm just lucky 'cause I'm forever in the gallery taking in all the lovely sights! I have a small gallery of my own, just recently opened it ... most everything I post there are original ideas I came up with on my own but some were inspired by others and I give credit on those. I think that's OK, isn't it?
No! It is sooo not OK! I see one of my cards copied exactly in there and I want it back! No credit was given to my genius, either. Bad stamper. :twisted:

Of course I'm kidding... totally. ;) You are a fantastic stamper and I love what you did with By Land. The little yellow car is adorable and I'm going to have to SO case it! TFS. Sorry for being silly. Your ADD siggy just cracked me UP and I could not resist as you obviously have a sense of humor.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 12:44 PM   #50  
Inking Addict

Location: just trying to navigate through all the muck to get to the Good Stuff!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shelley Davis
I think that the problem might be that half the time you see a beautiful card and by the time you get around to making it you forget who originally did it. It's almost like the copyrighted techniques that seems to be argued about on this site. If it is put into your own thoughts, then transferred to your own paper, your color ideas and not copied idea for idea........it's yours. Who truely has an original idea? We each think we do when we name our children....then 4 months later hear that name everywhere. Or your new car with the original color....everyone copies you buying that color.This is just my personal thought on it.
Shelley
This is true.
I don't have a gallery but if I did I suppose it would be filled with all the cards I have made from ideas that have come from my demo, SCS, my sister and friends that stamp, we all inspire each other. I can't remember what I ate for breakfast how can I remember where I saw a card that I suddenly have an image of in my mind?

I say, everyone do whatever you want to in your gallery, it's yours, right?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 12:55 PM   #51  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJStamper
Well, I think it's okay!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 01:10 PM   #52  
Stazon Splitcoast

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Would it make the complainers happy if there was a box we could check during uploads that said -

"inspired by someone here at SCS" ???????

B/c I gotta tell you - my computer is no where near my stamp room. I do not print out other people's cards for ideas - I look and look and then sometime hours and/or even days later I can be stamping. I may have looked at a few magazines too - am I going to remember where my idea came from? Nope. Not ever.

Now, if I was going to copy EXACTLY - I would make note of it. But I hardly ever do that.

So, please be flattered. Maybe a check off box will satisfy.

"Consider how hard it is to change yourself; and you will understand what little chance you have trying to change others."

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 01:11 PM   #53  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Loading up all my B's and headed to the best gathering evah!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassyat30
I think that, sometimes because of the sheer number of people you get here, you aren't going to remember who made every single card you looked at, and I'm certainly not going to go back and look at 200 cards just to say..."this card was inspired by so and so." That is an hour of my day wasted.

And really, there are no original ideas...we all see the same thing over and over...maybe someone else that has posted first CASED an exact card that someone hasn't been able to upload.

I think this type of attitude discourages people from posting and we should not be doing that...we want to see everyone's work, regardless of what it looks like!
Well said. I agree.

There's always some twist on an idea. And some things are going to look like others. I mean--we're all using the same stamps aren't we?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 01:16 PM   #54  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by vbcaser
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Would it make the complainers happy if there was a box we could check during uploads that said -

"inspired by someone here at SCS" ???????
ROFLMAO!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 01:17 PM   #55  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by laurakj
I agree, but we must also remember that people use thier galleries for other reasons than showing US their cards. Some people just want to have a record of what all they've made and others use it to show friends and family what they've done.
Thanks for this perspective, I honestly had never thought of that and now feel like a complete dunce! Happy stamping and uploading to all, and to all a good night......
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 01:24 PM   #56  
Pearl-ExPert

I guess I'm kind of guilty of this. I saw this card by ibbie in the gallery yesterday: Ibbie Inspiration

I started with her idea of the paper tearing and tying the twine. But I used different images, different BGs, no mesh, larger images (necessitating a somewhat different LO) and a different sentiment and came up with this:
Boy BDay

While I alway credit a near CASE (don't have the supplies for any true CASE-ing), I don't credit these "inspirations". I figured (wrongly?) that was the primary purpose of the gallery.

Should I change my ways? And to show that I don't mean any nastiness with this post, I offer up this bouquet (just learned how to get these)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 01:28 PM   #57  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeimFamily
While I alway credit a near CASE (don't have the supplies for any true CASE-ing), I don't credit these "inspirations". I figured (wrongly?) that was the primary purpose of the gallery.
I think you are doing it right on....Credit the almost exact CASE aka heavily inspired card, but if you were going to list everyone that inspired you, the list would be a mile long.....At least mine would be!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 01:51 PM   #58  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeimFamily
I guess I'm kind of guilty of this. I saw this card by ibbie in the gallery yesterday: Ibbie Inspiration

I started with her idea of the paper tearing and tying the twine. But I used different images, different BGs, no mesh, larger images (necessitating a somewhat different LO) and a different sentiment and came up with this:
Boy BDay

Should I change my ways? And to show that I don't mean any nastiness with this post, I offer up this bouquet (just learned how to get these)
Sandi, I LOVE that little boys card! That is fantastic...and I left you a comment. ;)

No, I think you were "inspired" by the card, but you changed the orientation, you changed the primary colors, the stamps and the embellishments you used were all different...not CASEd, imo.

Great job on that card!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 01:51 PM   #59  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpmayo
I see things all the time that are "like" something I have made but I don't accuse anyone of stealing my idea, they just probably had the same idea as I did, UKWIM?
This seems to be a very reasonable attitude. I would never assume that I had been the only one to ever come up with anything, so if I see it, "they stole it!" is not my first reaction... and I'm totally flattered when someone does CASE (or outright copy) me. It means they think my design rocks!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 01:53 PM   #60  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by GWTW Junkie
This seems to be a very reasonable attitude. I would never assume that I had been the only one to ever come up with anything, so if I see it, "they stole it!" is not my first reaction... and I'm totally flattered when someone does CASE (or outright copy) me. It means they think my design rocks!!!!
I would never say someone stole an idea of mine...I would smile and say "look how smart I am!!" LOL :p I had the same idea as (insert who ever you admire their stamping skillz here)!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 01:57 PM   #61  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Sandi, I LOVE that little boys card! That is fantastic...and I left you a comment. ;)
And I wasn't fishing for comments, but I'll take it! And better credit me when you CASE ;)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 02:08 PM   #62  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by dolphenecho
I think it's kinda like 'Stealing someone's Thunder'....

Have you ever been exicited to show someone something and have them say 'Oh I've already seen it' or maybe make something (like clothing from a pattern) and have someone make the exact same thing with different material? It just takes away the excitement from what you've made....
I can honestly say I've never had this kind of disappointment, and I never do 'get' it when others bring up this as a reason for not wanting others to do something. I've also never had anyone I showed or gave a card to respond in the way you describe above. In my limited experience, crafters are each other's biggest supporters, not harshest critics.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 02:11 PM   #63  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Quote:

I would never say someone stole an idea of mine...I would smile and say "look how smart I am!!" LOL :p I had the same idea as (insert who ever you admire their stamping skillz here)!
LOL!!!!

MUCH better reaction than "they stole it"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 02:27 PM   #64  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by onestampinmama

If you want to "just keep a record of what you've stamped", well that is what your PERSONAL computer and storage is for.
I can't send my DL and customers to my computer. I keep a gallery here so that I can share my projects with them.

So what if there are CASEs in the gallery? As long as people give proper credit, it's really not that big of a deal. Perhaps if Daven was running out of disk space this would be a valid concern, but as I see it, what I load is my business.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 03:22 PM   #65  
Stazon Splitcoast

Really, of all the things wrong in this world do we really need to debate this issue...again? This is a place that we like to come to because it makes us happy...or so we thought!
Its pretty simple, if you see a card you may have seen before, skip it (like others have stated) and on the flip side, if you post a cased card... and CAN credit who you are casing, do so...if you can't honestly remember, at least state that you cased it and express thanks for a great idea shared...claim that you are not posting an "original"...then again, there are so many great ideas floating around on here, you may take a single element and add it to your card...it is nearly impossible to thank the originator of the idea, but then again, if you CAN...do so!
If you choose to view it... and you feel you have seen "that" card before, refrain from a comment...I would imagine if someone is posting a cased card and they state that, they probably dont expect to get many comments and just want to have a record of it in their personal album/gallery.
Keep in mind, we all get excited when we make and/or post something we made and that we like...we don't all have the best memories (at least I don't!) for crediting exactly or in some cases remembering that we saw it somewhere else and where...keep in mind too that some people may not have seen the original version and may be glad someone cased it (I "remember" someone making this comment on one of the other threads about this issue - sorry, I don't remember who it was ;) )...
again, it just seems like a petty thing to dispute this issue...again!
We all have different talent levels and it might be a big thing for someone to case something and have it resemble someone elses work that they admire...please don't steal peoples thunder in either case - if you can credit, please do...if you see something of yours cased, be honored that someone liked it enough to case it...LIF IS TOO SHORT TO GET IN A HUFF ABOUT THINGS LIKE THIS! (which is why I dont usually post to threads like this...I try to stay away from cat fights but enough is enough!)

I like the ideas of how to remember who to credit, printing pics, keeping a notebook by the computer- all great ideas!

To the newbies out there...please post away...we all have to evolve in our craft(s) and we all have to start somewhere....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 03:26 PM   #66  
Glitter Guru

Ok....I COMPLETELY agree with Stamper-C! She said what I was thinking, but I couldn't get from my brain to my fingers! ;)
Faerey Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 03:33 PM   #67  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Excuse me for asking, but wasn't this thread *cased* from a prior thread?

Was proper credit given to the original *thread* poster?

LOL you all crack me up! It's hot, it's summer, the kids are driving us nuts and there are more hormones on this board then any given place in the world!

PMS can not rule SCS!

Get over it and get on with stamping, and please, somebody CASE me so I have something to look forward to!

Hi sassryat30 - Right idea, Get over it!

Hugs

...My life is like a stroll on the beach...As near to the edge as I can go...Thoreau...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 03:35 PM   #68  
Glitter Guru

I've always thought CASE was:
Copy And Share Everything which I think makes for better feelings than "stealing" stuff. JMO.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 03:36 PM   #69  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by kphorse

LOL you all crack me up! It's hot, it's summer, the kids are driving us nuts and there are more hormones on this board then any given place in the world!

PMS can not rule SCS!

Get over it and get on with stamping, and please, somebody CASE me so I have something to look forward to!

Hugs
*waves* Hi!! :p
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 03:37 PM   #70  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Frankie!

Love it!

CASE should offically be changed to Copy and Share Everything!
How wonderful you think like that!

...My life is like a stroll on the beach...As near to the edge as I can go...Thoreau...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 03:40 PM   #71  
Watercolor Wizard

I really thought it was Copy And Share w/ Everyone. No, really. I realize there's no 'W' though...

Natalie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 03:58 PM   #72  
Stazon Splitcoast

I say stamp away, CASE away, upload away... and close your eyes if you don't want to see it again;). Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and until the great moderators of this wonderful site that we all love so much ask us not to upload cards that are CASE'D, don't be discouraged to do so. Just like there are people on here who no longer want to see cards that are CASE'D, there are also people on here who don't mind seeing the same card and design over again. Also, remember there are people on here who don't have the time to check into Splitcoast as often as others, so they may have missed the "original" the first time around. I do have to agree, though, that credit should be given where credit is due.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 04:28 PM   #73  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by handstampedhappiness
I've been trying to stay out of this thread. I probably shouldn't post anything because I am annoyed. It's never good to post while you're annoyed. I'm hot, I have a kidney infection, and I'm ovulating, not a good combo. All that being said, why do we all feel the need to tell each other what to do all the time? If I want to post something that's CASED in my gallery, I'm gonna. Will I really? No, because I don't think it's any fun to CASE, I like to create all on my own. But, there are many people out there who have trouble coming up with original ideas. If they are proud of it and want to put it in there gallery, who cares?? What is the big deal?? If they copied someone, then they should say who and politely thank them. Other than that, what is the big deal??

Seriously girls, no offense meant what so ever, but I just really don't get it.

Well said!

Click here...I dare you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 04:28 PM   #74  
Stazon Splitcoast

Wink

I feel that by not having a gallery (because I case, and do not want to be repetitive), I am not a part of things. Really. So, if you change a few things and want to put it in your gallery, unless it is exact I say go ahead.. As, I have avoided doing that for a year, and now feel very left out of the SCS community.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 04:37 PM   #75  
Matboard Maniac

YOU ARE SO FUNNY!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kphorse

PMS can not rule SCS!

Hugs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 04:44 PM   #76  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by hedgiemama
I feel that by not having a gallery (because I case, and do not want to be repetitive), I am not a part of things. Really. So, if you change a few things and want to put it in your gallery, unless it is exact I say go ahead.. As, I have avoided doing that for a year, and now feel very left out of the SCS community.
This is very sad. I started a gallery, but then kind of stopped posting to it for the same reason. And you know what? I don't like to spend much time in the gallery anymore, either. 'Cause I don't want to accidentally case someone and become a thread topic. Just not worth the risk.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 05:04 PM   #77  
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Originally Posted by amysings
This is very sad. I started a gallery, but then kind of stopped posting to it for the same reason. And you know what? I don't like to spend much time in the gallery anymore, either. 'Cause I don't want to accidentally case someone and become a thread topic. Just not worth the risk.
yes, this IS very sad! As a new stamper, (just over a year) if I didn't case I'd never have learned HOW to stamp....

don't let all this get to you.... enjoy your cards, share with family, friends,etc, and when you are ready share here...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 05:08 PM   #78  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by amysings
Yikes! I just got back from out-of-town for a couple days and usually look sooo forward to looking at the new uploads....and casing some of them....since I am much better at copying others than I am at coming up with my own ideas. But instead I have deleted half my gallery...as it seems most of my stuff is cased from this site (though I do try to always credit those I copy). I agree with amysings...makes me kinda' sad.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 05:26 PM   #79  
Forum Fanatic

hedgiemama and amysings, I am very sorry to hear you limit your gallery uploads because of what some people say in the forums. :( :( :( How these kinds of threads have made you feel is precisely why I speak up every time I see one of them.

Everyone should feel free to upload whatever card they have made if they want to! Some, like Rachel (row4d), have made a personal choice not to upload cards very heavily inspired by others in the gallery or in a magazine. Others in the gallery have chosen to upload CASEs because they are proud of them, like to have a record of what they've made, etc etc etc. I respect both decisions (to upload or not to upload) equally highly. What I cannot countenance is when artists such as amysings or hedgiemama, and who knows HOW MANY others lurking in the many threads started on this subject, are intimidated into not uploading anything at all by people who say such things as were said in the first few posts of this thread. Not a personal attack, nor an angry post, just my view on this subject and my attempt to try and let any lurkers know not to be intimidated by any of the posts in the forums! The vast majority of us are looking forward to your galleries so please upload and keep uploading!@!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2006, 05:28 PM   #80  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by suedstamper
Yikes! I just got back from out-of-town for a couple days and usually look sooo forward to looking at the new uploads....and casing some of them....since I am much better at copying others than I am at coming up with my own ideas. But instead I have deleted half my gallery...as it seems most of my stuff is cased from this site (though I do try to always credit those I copy). I agree with amysings...makes me kinda' sad.

just check the new button -

"cased from somebody I am sure"

it will be there. Just kidding!

The OP was about exact cases. Exact - apparently means even when one small item is changed. Therein lies the problem. Exact doesn't mean when one small item is changed, it means exact. Do I need to look up the real definition?

If I copied a card exactly, or wanted to - I would write it all down and/or print it out for reference. I would remember to give credit. If you and I come up with the same idea from the same great stamp set using the colors suggested in the color wheel - well, who can prove who had the idea first?

No one.

So I think we all get the idea - exact cases (purposeful and with intent)
need to be "CREDITED TO SO and SO STAMPER."
Similar cards can be "INSPIRED BY SO AND SO STAMPER."
Your own "BRILLIANCE - ALL MINE ALL MINE" b/c you said so.

"Consider how hard it is to change yourself; and you will understand what little chance you have trying to change others."

Reply With Quote Likes