Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-06-2007, 07:17 PM   #81  
Mad Swapper

Received 142 Likes on 66 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil*miss*canadian
But just a personal thought...if I were the creator/owner of the Bellas, my feelings would be a little hurt by this post. Yes, to each their own, but to me, that is just like walking up to a kid at the playground and saying "I don't like your shirt!" or "I don't like your picture..." whatever.
See, I don't see it that way at all. The OP did not go to creator/owner and say to her in a hateful manner "hey, your stuff is awful!!". She merely had an opinion that she wanted to dicuss on an open forum about stamping. Perfectly entitled to it. Just like when people got their new SU! catty and went over it with a fine tooth comb and came on here starting threads about "what do you like best?" & "what do you just don't care for?". Remember the thread talking about the troll set? That ring any bells for anyone? Either you love that set or hate it and nothing wrong with either.

Do you think Shelli sits down on in the corner of her office and has herself a cry because she reads her demos opinions on just about EVERYTHING regarding SU! I hardly think so. Disappointed...perhaps. But I'm sure as a business women, she knows that she won't be able to please everyone and that everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I would think that the creator of the 'bellas knows this too and is a strong enough person to handle that.

Everybody's got opinions, you just put your big girl panties on and deal with it! Saw a Dolly Mama card one day with that saying (which by the way, Dolly Mama stamps aren't my style but I think they are funny).
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 07:20 PM   #82  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Quote:

Originally Posted by GinaK
That is they beauty of enjoying a creative hobby. There are so many different styles! And so many different tastes! And that's great thing. Now, I like rubber stamps in general. I love the everything from Stampin' Up (of course) to the dollar stamps. And, I am partial to a certain stamp company myself, (just begin silly here) but what I love is not for everyone.

The good news is that we have Splitcoaststampers and we can express our opinions freely. The OP certainly did not say anything wrong, in fact, she complimented many of the samples that people posted using the Bella stamps. She was just stating her opinion that they are not for her. I have heard stampers who are partial to other direct sales companies state that CTMH is not for them. (just an example and not my opinion at all.) That doesn't mean that CTMH products are no good. They are fabulous high quality prodcuts, just not for everyone.

I don't care for asparagus. I don't get it? Why do people like that taste? Well they do! In fact, it's pretty expensive and always served at the best restaurants. But I don't care for it just the same. My opinion. And know you all know. LOL!

It just makes me sad to see anyone's feelings get hurt or anyone's comments get distorted.

Have a great night.
Gina K.

HEY!!! I LOVE asparagus..had it last night with a little lemon and butter...it was on sale...1.99 a lb!!!! LOL!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 07:27 PM   #83  
ked
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by jailbirdstamper

I'm going to go *******HUG******** my Bella's right now and cover their pretty little ears!
That's hilarious! I personally ADORE both the Bellas AND their creator, but I'm certainly not offended to hear that someone has a different opinion on these stamps. There are plenty of stamps that don't appeal to me!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 07:31 PM   #84  
Mad Swapper

Received 142 Likes on 66 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimberlyinMN
What's scary is that I really do kind of look like my avatar. LOL
Thanks for sharing that! I've gone back and read that a couple of times and each time I start laughing out loud.
Oh and as far as the topic at hand, while I'm not gaga over them, I think the bellas are charming. I don't plan on having any at the moment (way too much on my wish list to get) but can see me buying one or two in the future to play with.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 07:59 PM   #85  
Crimping Master

Ummm.....does it really matter? Buy what you like and use what you like and who cares what everyone else is doing. JMHO
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 08:20 PM   #86  
Gallery Gazer

They are kind of cute but I guess I'm in the "I don't think I'd buy them" crowd.

Isn' it great that the stamp companies cater to so many different tastes.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 08:26 PM   #87  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

That is they beauty of enjoying a creative hobby. There are so many different styles! And so many different tastes! And that's great thing. Now, I like rubber stamps in general. I love the everything from Stampin' Up (of course) to the dollar stamps. And, I am partial to a certain stamp company myself, (just begin silly here) but what I love is not for everyone.

The good news is that we have Splitcoaststampers and we can express our opinions freely. The OP certainly did not say anything wrong, in fact, she complimented many of the samples that people posted using the Bella stamps. She was just stating her opinion that they are not for her. I have heard stampers who are partial to other direct sales companies state that CTMH is not for them. (just an example and not my opinion at all.) That doesn't mean that CTMH products are no good. They are fabulous high quality prodcuts, just not for everyone.

I don't care for asparagus. I don't get it? Why do people like that taste? Well they do! In fact, it's pretty expensive and always served at the best restaurants. But I don't care for it just the same. My opinion. And know you all know. LOL!

It just makes me sad to see anyone's feelings get hurt or anyone's comments get distorted.

Have a great night.
Gina K.
VERY well said Gina!! :mrgreen:

And I totally agree - not all styles are for everyone - I myself have pretty eclectic tastes (and I ADORE the Bellas!!) but some things don't appeal to me (like realistic collage-type stamps and anything really country/folk-artsy) but I have seen ppl make some FABULOUS creations w/ styles of stamps that *I* personally will never buy. It's definitely a "to each their own" type of thing (which has been said more than once already in this thread ;))
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 08:31 PM   #88  
Gallery Gazer

Exactly....I can't imagine Emma getting her feelings hurt finding out some people aren't wild about the Bella design and a thread/opinions respectly stating that- everyone has individual tastes. It took me awhile to catch the fire but I did, I'm expecting my 2nd order anytime. Unfortunately for the 'ole bank account, I can always find a stamp or two I like and have to have! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by imchatty
Ummm.....does it really matter? Buy what you like and use what you like and who cares what everyone else is doing. JMHO
SCS Member #772
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 08:33 PM   #89  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

You know how it is. Everyone in high school was wearing a plaid kilt and you secretly hated it but felt pressured to buy it to fit in until one day you said, what's with plaid. Plaid = fat butt!

And then everyone with the plaid kilt felt like you said they had a fat butt but you really meant that YOUR butt would look fat, and then you couldn't sit with the cool kids anymore and had to sit by yourself so you felt like you could never say anything about clothes again but really you are fine and the kids with the plaid kilts looked super cute and eventually you all made up.

Women!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 08:43 PM   #90  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joan B
You know how it is. Everyone in high school was wearing a plaid kilt and you secretly hated it but felt pressured to buy it to fit in until one day you said, what's with plaid. Plaid = fat butt!

And then everyone with the plaid kilt felt like you said they had a fat butt but you really meant that YOUR butt would look fat, and then you couldn't sit with the cool kids anymore and had to sit by yourself so you felt like you could never say anything about clothes again but really you are fine and the kids with the plaid kilts looked super cute and eventually you all made up.

Women!!
Perfect analogy! LOL. Thanks for making sense and making me laugh.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 12:54 AM   #91  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Women!!
You mean that plaid kilt made my butt look big!!!!!!!! And here i thought i looked so cool!:twisted:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 12:58 AM   #92  
Glitter Guru

So, I love the Bellas and I'm not a skinny one---Love their outfits(like Barbies for the older set) Had to have them and will have to have some more, I'm sure!!!
Part of the appeal for me, was the cards I saw made with them here on SCS, between the Cuttlebug and Bellas, it seems to have jumpstarted my stamping world. I was in a slump and now i am not, so for that I am grateful.
Also, the other part of the appeal, is that it is a small company, headed by a woman and I want to support it and be in on it from the beginning. I love the product and want it all, sorta like SU when I first started, but luckily for my pocketbook, not as big a company, Yet.
So, to each her own(as has been said over and over) and lets keep stamping.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 01:47 AM   #93  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetpeas
See, I don't see it that way at all. The OP did not go to creator/owner and say to her in a hateful manner "hey, your stuff is awful!!". She merely had an opinion that she wanted to dicuss on an open forum about stamping. Perfectly entitled to it. Just like when people got their new SU! catty and went over it with a fine tooth comb and came on here starting threads about "what do you like best?" & "what do you just don't care for?". Remember the thread talking about the troll set? That ring any bells for anyone? Either you love that set or hate it and nothing wrong with either.

Do you think Shelli sits down on in the corner of her office and has herself a cry because she reads her demos opinions on just about EVERYTHING regarding SU! I hardly think so. Disappointed...perhaps. But I'm sure as a business women, she knows that she won't be able to please everyone and that everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I would think that the creator of the 'bellas knows this too and is a strong enough person to handle that.

Everybody's got opinions, you just put your big girl panties on and deal with it! Saw a Dolly Mama card one day with that saying (which by the way, Dolly Mama stamps aren't my style but I think they are funny).
EXACTLY! I think BellaMama can handle it! I haven't jumped on the craze yet, but do think they're cute. When i get around to it- the GrumpyBella and the CosmoBella will be mine someday....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 02:49 AM   #94  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 188 Likes on 90 Posts

Quote:

Women!!

Too funny! Of course, I wore them in elementary school, back when my brother used to call me "Skinny Lynney". He really couldn't do that now, and I don't wear plaid skirts or pants any more.

By the way, I don't like asparagus either. My Mom fixes it as a treat for special dinners (like Thanksgiving), my husband loves it, and I never, never cook it. I've tried it several times, with different sauces, but I just don't like it.
I do, however, love broccoli!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 03:21 AM   #95  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah, well they called me Boney Joanie! and that was in a plaid uniform!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 03:49 AM   #96  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimberlyinMN
Now THAT is funny! A.. BellyBella? Drawn with a wide marker?

Kimberly
OMG! I choked on my coffee!! :mrgreen:
I have a few of them, and to keep my purchase(s) at the lower end of the spectrum, a few of my friends stamp me some of the other images I don't have.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 04:55 AM   #97  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

I don't care for asparagus. I don't get it? Why do people like that taste?
It just tastes GOOD! And, as an added bonus, it makes your pee smell funny! Why can't get you get it, Gina? Don't you WANT your pee to smell funny? Sheesh....why not?!? EVERYONE is doing it!
Okay, I'll stop now!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 05:04 AM   #98  
Polyshrink Goddess

Smile

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil*miss*canadian
SCS is about fellow-stampers that have just that in common - not necessarily the stamps they use, right? We look to each other for inspiration, creativity and ideas. What might not be one's style, could be great for someone else.

But just a personal thought...if I were the creator/owner of the Bellas, my feelings would be a little hurt by this post. Yes, to each their own, but to me, that is just like walking up to a kid at the playground and saying "I don't like your shirt!" or "I don't like your picture..." whatever.

Back to the first paragraph...
Thank you for expressing the same thing I've been saying and apparently steping on toes for doing so.

Again my intention isn't to make Lisa feel bad, she is allowed not to like what she doesn't like and that's fine. Just requesting coaching of words as Em does come to this site very often and I'm sure this hurts her.

Off my soap box. Back to Stamping.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 05:37 AM   #99  
Stazon Splitcoast

I think it is great that we don't all like the same style of stamps...otherwise the gallery would be a boring place with all the same stamps and styles.

There are lots of trends and stamps that are not my taste.

Amuse stamps for example...I love their oval...but that is it!!!!

Can you imagine how broke we would be if we had to love every stamp that was ever produced!?!?!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 05:59 AM   #100  
Insane Embellisher

O.k. I just have to say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bella stamps and just finished ordering some.

I realize that they may not be everyone's taste but for me personally, I like them better than any stamp in the SU catalogue.
Yes, you read that correctly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 06:11 AM   #101  
Glitter Guru

I just got my Bellas last week and I love them to little Bella Bits! Mybest friend came over and stamped with me yesterday (totally a non stamper) and those were the stamps she went straight for those Bellas!
Faerey Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 06:51 AM   #102  
Mad Swapper

Location: Indiana, Oh Indiana. Indiana, we're all for you! IU!

I understand how the OP feels. You kind of want reinforcement that you're not missing something HUGE by not seeing the wonder and beauty of something that (seemingly) everyone else is ga-ga over. If others aren't crazy about them either, then maybe you're not missing something after all. Just like why all of these messages pop up after a new mini comes out that someone doesn't care for anything in the mini. At least this is my take. I'm not crazy about the whole SU! spring mini and wondered if something was wrong with me until I realized I'm not the only one. LOL! Still haven't mounted that free set Shelli sent us for xmas...shh...don't tell!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 07:13 AM   #103  
Compulsive Stamper

Someone mentioned the girls in the Penny Black Catalog. How do you order these? I went to the site and pulled up the catalog but couldn't figure out how to order them.
thanks.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 09:26 AM   #104  
Stazon Splitcoast

I love my bellas but it's OK if you don't, I don't like the doodling craze at the moment. I love some of the cards made with the Doodle This set, but I know if I got it I would just sit and stare at it with no creative juice flowing whatsoever! :mrgreen: Same with Carte Postale, just not my style. But that's what is so wonderful about this site, we all have style in our own way! ;)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 10:23 AM   #105  
Kookie Creator

I promised myself not to post on such threads...

That being said, I would liken this entire subject to saying something like this: "What's the big deal with your husband? I don't find him attractive. I just don't get what you see in him."

We all have different tastes. I think that's obvious. Do we really need to announce that we don't like something? Do people really feel like they are all alone in not fancying a certain stamp and therefore need to publicly announce it in hopes of finding others who also dislike it.

Believe me, I'm no goody and I like dissent (occasionally), but come on, there's no need to tell people you don't like something for no reason other than just saying it. You are not trying to motivate change, stop immoral behavior or promulgate some beneficial action. There is no good purpose (but there are likely unnecessary negative outcomes), so why do it?

OK, I am now reinstating my policy of never replying to these types of threads.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 10:55 AM   #106  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iheartstamping

That being said, I would liken this entire subject to saying something like this: "What's the big deal with your husband? I don't find him attractive. I just don't get what you see in him."

We all have different tastes. I think that's obvious. Do we really need to announce that we don't like something? Do people really feel like they are all alone in not fancying a certain stamp and therefore need to publicly announce it in hopes of finding others who also dislike it.

Believe me, I'm no goody and I like dissent (occasionally), but come on, there's no need to tell people you don't like something for no reason other than just saying it. You are not trying to motivate change, stop immoral behavior or promulgate some beneficial action. There is no good purpose (but there are likely unnecessary negative outcomes), so why do it?

Well said!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 11:00 AM   #107  
Glitter Guru

Ya know, this whole topic started very innocently . . . just one stamper saying that she doesn't understand the popularity of something. I took it as a simple question of am I the only one not *getting* these stamps -- that's all. And no, she's not alone. Geesh people!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 11:00 AM   #108  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Quote:

I am going to be careful how I say this because I am not taking ANY sides here. I like everything so my opinion shouldn't count cause I have no self-control, however, I just want to post an example.

A while back, I had said to some of my stamping friends- What's this whole craze about prismacolor pencils. I don't get it. Markers are way more vibrant. Why would anyone use these instead of markers? I don't really like them. Am I missing something here?

One friend said, Ooh! You have to try them with odorless mineral spirits. Here, I'll show you.

*Wack's self in the head!* OHHHHH,Duh!! Now I totally get it. By sharing my opinion with people that I trusted, someone pointed out to me what I really was missing.

Sometimes, you just want to tell people that you aren't feeling like you're "in the game" when it comes to a certain product. They hope you will either say, well, it's just personal opinion, or OH MY GOSH!! Those Bellas are so versitile. Did you ever think of trying them with this technique or on that type of scrapbook page. Etc...

Now, if someone did say, What's the big deal with your husband, my answer would totally depend on the day! LOL!!! Uhhh, I just crack myself up!

Gina K.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 12:24 PM   #109  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

I am going to be careful how I say this because I am not taking ANY sides here. I like everything so my opinion shouldn't count cause I have no self-control, however, I just want to post an example.

A while back, I had said to some of my stamping friends- What's this whole craze about prismacolor pencils. I don't get it. Markers are way more vibrant. Why would anyone use these instead of markers? I don't really like them. Am I missing something here?

One friend said, Ooh! You have to try them with odorless mineral spirits. Here, I'll show you.

*Wack's self in the head!* OHHHHH,Duh!! Now I totally get it. By sharing my opinion with people that I trusted, someone pointed out to me what I really was missing.

Sometimes, you just want to tell people that you aren't feeling like you're "in the game" when it comes to a certain product. They hope you will either say, well, it's just personal opinion, or OH MY GOSH!! Those Bellas are so versitile. Did you ever think of trying them with this technique or on that type of scrapbook page. Etc...

Now, if someone did say, What's the big deal with your husband, my answer would totally depend on the day! LOL!!! Uhhh, I just crack myself up!

Gina K.
OK, breaking rule again...

There is a big difference between simply not knowing how to use a product or not seeing the benefit of it and posting publicly that you do not see why people like another person's artwork. If she said something like "I'm looking at these Bellas and I'm wondering if people can suggest how they can be used in card and scrapbook pages," that's one thing. It's a completely different thing to say "What's the big deal and why does everyone like Bellas? I don't get it. I don't like them." This is more like going into someone's gallery and leaving comments like "I don't really like your card. I don't get why you are using stamp X. I don't like stamp X. I don't understand why you do." I don't like a lot of the stamps out there. I'm not announcing it in hopes of finding others who dislike them too. What is the point in that?

The bottom line for me is: Em is a member of the SCS community. She reads these posts. Absolutely NO ONE wants to hear "I don't care for your art and I don't get what others see in it either." It's just unnecessary, unproductive and silly.

Self-imposed posting rule officially reinstated...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 01:34 PM   #110  
Polyshrink Goddess

Wink

Quote:

There is a big difference between simply not knowing how to use a product or not seeing the benefit of it and posting publicly that you do not see why people like another person's artwork. If she said something like "I'm looking at these Bellas and I'm wondering if people can suggest how they can be used in card and scrapbook pages," that's one thing. It's a completely different thing to say "What's the big deal and why does everyone like Bellas? I don't get it. I don't like them." This is more like going into someone's gallery and leaving comments like "I don't really like your card. I don't get why you are using stamp X. I don't like stamp X. I don't understand why you do." I don't like a lot of the stamps out there. I'm not announcing it in hopes of finding others who dislike them too. What is the point in that?

The bottom line for me is: Em is a member of the SCS community. She reads these posts. Absolutely NO ONE wants to hear "I don't care for your art and I don't get what others see in it either." It's just unnecessary, unproductive and silly.

Again, thank you for making my point in a better less offensive way.

Carol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 01:34 PM   #111  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Creative Crew Alumni

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

K.........I really like the Bellas. Just because they are cute as can be.

This is the great thing about our little stamping world. Everyone likes different stamps/colors/designs ect.......
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 02:11 PM   #112  
Polyshrink Goddess

Default I love Bellas!

So I was just reading Em's blog which I do everyday because she is HILARIOUS and brightens my day! She devoted a whole post to this thread so I had to go read it. I personally LOVE LOVE LOVE the bellas and would buy every one of them if I could. I love how I feel like Em really wants to know each of her customers and she isn't some huge corporation telling you what you can and cannot do with your stamps (as long as you credit her). There are many many stamps that I do not like but I would NEVER post a thread on a public website about how I didn't see what the big deal was, I certainly wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I think all of us on SCS are looking for validation for our work in some way and I know people love when they get comments on a card so for someone to say "I don't see what the big deal is..." sounds very hurtful to me. Imagine saying that about one of the renowned Dirty Dozen's cards, some of whom I am sure do not design to fit every person's style. Well I guess I am rambling but just wanted to put my feelings out there.

By the way Stamping Bella sells tons more cute stamps besides Bellas!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 02:16 PM   #113  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Quote:

The bottom line for me is: Em is a member of the SCS community. She reads these posts. Absolutely NO ONE wants to hear "I don't care for your art and I don't get what others see in it either."
If anyone were to say that then I totally agree with your statement. That would be downright mean. I would hope nobody's intention is to ever blatently hurt someone else's feelings.

***BTW, EM, if you're reading this, your stamps are absolutely adorable. Any plans on a Manicurist? I have some friends in that field and I would love to make some Beautishabella, Polishabella cards for them. (Maybe Madge-a-bella, *oh I am dating myself, LOL!) Beautiful designs, truly lovely and so fun.
Gina K

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 02:18 PM   #114  
Glitter Guru

what exactlly did my post say that said I didn't like them. I am just saying they aren't my style right now. and CAN'T SEE THE FUSS ABOUT SAYING THAT.

maybe my choice of words aren't the best. If people read my first post all the way thru and really paid attention. It also says that. I am always looking at the gallery because I do change my mind and later on decide They might be something I want later on. Same as with any SU set. I might not always like it at first but then it grows on me. Plus it said How I did like the golfer girl.

I'm not trying to say that I'm knocking people who like them. It's just not my style right now. but it could change the more and more I see them.

People tend to read and not really take in and understand what's read and blow things out of proportion and bash people for it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 02:19 PM   #115  
Crimping Master

Guys you so need to read what Em has written on her blog to know how she feels about this posting

My blog - http://sillybirds.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 02:30 PM   #116  
Polyshrink Goddess

Default The Point

Well, I have read and re-read the OP and I still think the point is that is was NOT NECESSARY to start a thread basically saying you didn't like the stamps (I know you said you liked the golfabella). I would never start a thread entitled "What is the big deal about SU!?" There would probably be a witch hunt!!!! BTW I love SU! products too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 02:36 PM   #117  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

(Maybe Madge-a-bella, *oh I am dating myself, LOL!)
I remember Madge! What a cute idea!

Member #32310
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 02:40 PM   #118  
Sassy Shani

I vote to let this dead horse rest in peace. :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 02:42 PM   #119  
Glitter Guru

When I say what is the big deal about them. Where do people get dislike from that. Dislike isn't even in there anywhere. Doesn't mean I don't like them. It simple says what the big deal about them.

PEOPLE ON HERE NEED TO GROW UP. SIMPLE AS THAT.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2007, 02:44 PM   #120  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Ladies - everyone is entitled to their opinion and free to express it here in the SCS Forums as long as it is done respectfully- which the OP was. You are also free to agree or disagree respectfully, but there is no need to tell the OP that her post was in any way inappropriate.

As Jenn said earlier - Let's Play Nice!

And btw- just for the record - there have been plenty of threads about SU sets people didn't care for! Clarence and Children of the Corn come to mind among others.;)

Reply With Quote Likes