Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-05-2009, 12:39 PM   #1  
Insane Embellisher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Muse ??? customer service...

Hi!
Has anyone ordered from A Muse? I'm a new customer to this site and my order has been "pending" for two days now. Can anyone tell me what their customer service is like? I know I'm spoiled because when I've ordered from Oozak and Addicted to Rubber Stamps, they've shipped the same day that I've ordered from them.

Anyone know about A Muse??? Are they gonna ship promptly?

Thanks!
Bonnie
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2009, 12:53 PM   #2  
Pearl-ExPert

I'll admit that even though I'm local and could drive there, I do order stuff online from them. :oops: The most I've ever had to wait is a few days. They ship priority, so it shouldn't be too long.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2009, 01:04 PM   #3  
Forum Fanatic

Their customer service is awesome. I highly recommend them.

That said if you've ever got a question about your order just give them a call and they will help you out no problem.

Some of my orders have taken longer to ship - and when they first implemented the online ordering my whole order just disappeared after I had paid for it. They fixed everything for me tho and shipped it out the day after I contacted them
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2009, 01:04 PM   #4  
Glitter Guru

I am also local to their store and have shopped their many times. The customer service on that end has always been specatcular. I do know that they "hand pack" orders as opposed to some large mechanized warehouse system. If you are concerned about your order I would give them a call, I'm sure they'd be happy to check on it for you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2009, 01:12 PM   #5  
Crimping Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A Muse's customer service is spectacular. If you ordered any of their new stamps, they have been so popular that they're having a little trouble keeping them in stock, but they are SO worth it! I know you'll be thrilled when they arrive, and if you're concerned, as others have said, just give them a call. They're fabulous to deal with! Enjoy your new stamps!

Carol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2009, 02:19 PM   #6  
Insane Embellisher

Actually, I ordered their pretty marker bucket in sage for my Copics. I also ordered their dye ink which is supposed to be great for Copics as well....now IF ONLY they'd SHIP my order....hopefully soon, or I will be calling them...thanks...I'm just impatient and spoiled by same day ordering / shipping.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2009, 02:31 PM   #7  
Die Cut Diva

I have ordered from A Muse tons of times and I have no complaints whatsoever. Except for when they have just had a new release (and the last one wasnt too long ago), my orders have always shipped the same day or the day after. The last two orders I have waited for about one week for them to ship, but I had new items in my cart so I'm thinking that they were sold out and waiting for another shipment. A Muse is my absolute favouritest stamps now! Love love love them ... and they are definitely worth the wait!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2009, 02:49 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by BellegirlView Post
Hi!
Has anyone ordered from A Muse? I'm a new customer to this site and my order has been "pending" for two days now. Can anyone tell me what their customer service is like? I know I'm spoiled because when I've ordered from Oozak and Addicted to Rubber Stamps, they've shipped the same day that I've ordered from them.

Anyone know about A Muse??? Are they gonna ship promptly?

Thanks!
Bonnie
Hi, Bonnie!

Orders at A Muse are hand-picked and packed, and typically ship within 48 hours of receipt, unless something is out of stock. :-D

But, if you do have any concerns, just drop an email to [email protected] and the staff will check on the status for ya'!

HTH,
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2009, 03:05 PM   #9  
Insane Embellisher

Sorry about all the bother here. I just received notice that my A Muse order is on its way! YIPEE....I just adore that marker bucket and am so looking forward to filling it with Copics, although it will take me awhile to fill it, yikes...and I've heard great reviews on their dye ink too...THanks again folks for the info; it sounds like I'll be very happy with this new company (to me anyway) and their stamping products!

Last edited by Bellegirl; 03-05-2009 at 03:10 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2009, 03:23 PM   #10  
Pearl-ExPert

PS...you'll love the bucket!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2009, 03:30 PM   #11  
Insane Embellisher

Yes, I think I really will. I know I'm thrilled that it's on the way to my house. I ordered 9 more sketch markers, but I still will be a looooong way to having my pretty bucket filled with Copics. Yet, I thought that I could put other crafting items in it as well. I think that I'll just have about enough markers for the 3 smaller sections. We'll see....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2009, 03:36 PM   #12  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by BellegirlView Post
Actually, I ordered their pretty marker bucket in sage for my Copics. I also ordered their dye ink which is supposed to be great for Copics as well....now IF ONLY they'd SHIP my order....hopefully soon, or I will be calling them...thanks...I'm just impatient and spoiled by same day ordering / shipping.
I bought the bucket in chocolate, you'll love it!

I'm local, but my mom lives in a different city and has them ship, she's always received her orders promptly!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2009, 03:00 AM   #13  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 214 Likes on 192 Posts

I live in Ontario, Canada and I must say that I have never ordered from A Muse but wanted to after seeing and loving all the cards that JulieHRR makes. Boy was I ever discouraged and disappointed...I wanted to buy some small stamps that cost approx 20 dollars and weighed less than one pound but was going to cost $19. to ship. I must say that I have rec'd many shipments of stamps from the US and it has never cost that much! I would love to place an order but won't do it at that price...frown...
Thanks for letting me vent...

~Karen~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2009, 03:15 AM   #14  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by k dunbrookView Post
I live in Ontario, Canada and I must say that I have never ordered from A Muse but wanted to after seeing and loving all the cards that JulieHRR makes. Boy was I ever discouraged and disappointed...I wanted to buy some small stamps that cost approx 20 dollars and weighed less than one pound but was going to cost $19. to ship. I must say that I have rec'd many shipments of stamps from the US and it has never cost that much! I would love to place an order but won't do it at that price...frown...

~Karen~
Karen, just so you know ... I order from A Muse all the time ... I'm in Manitoba ... when you order online, although you have to choose the $19 shipping option when you order, if you put something in the "notes" to them that you would like your order to ship the cheapest method by USPS, they have no problem with that. I pay between $5 and $6 shipping on my items from them every time. They adjust the shipping ... I think that you have to pay with a credit card to do this though, you cannot be paying through Paypal to do this. I always type "Please ship the cheapest way through USPS" ... so hopefully you will order from them now because their stamps are FANTASTIC, my absolute favourite!!!!! Hope this helps!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2009, 04:39 AM   #15  
Crimping Master

Another big fan - I love getting my package of A Muse goodness. It's like a box full o' happiness!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2009, 05:16 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Yep, A Muse rocks!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2009, 08:20 AM   #17  
Pearl-ExPert

I love Amuse! I, too, am in Rural Wisconsin...and I get my orders within a week, I got one yesterday that I just placed Friday.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2009, 08:46 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 214 Likes on 192 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by deb_loves_stampingView Post
Karen, just so you know ... I order from A Muse all the time ... I'm in Manitoba ... when you order online, although you have to choose the $19 shipping option when you order, if you put something in the "notes" to them that you would like your order to ship the cheapest method by USPS, they have no problem with that. I pay between $5 and $6 shipping on my items from them every time. They adjust the shipping ... I think that you have to pay with a credit card to do this though, you cannot be paying through Paypal to do this. I always type "Please ship the cheapest way through USPS" ... so hopefully you will order from them now because their stamps are FANTASTIC, my absolute favourite!!!!! Hope this helps!
Thanks so much...I will try this for sure since there are definitely some stamps I would love to order!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2009, 09:01 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by k dunbrookView Post

~Karen~
Hi, Karen!

As Deb has mentioned, if you will use a credit card for payment (not PayPal), and specify in the "Notes" to please use cheapest shipping method, the distribution staff can make that adjustment.

If you do this, an order of $20 or so of stamps would probably be around $5 shipping fees, using slower but cheaper 1st class USPS shipping to you up there in Canada.

If you have any other questions, our staff can help you if you email [email protected] or [email protected]

I hope that helps!
Reply With Quote Likes