Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-03-2005, 03:49 PM   #1  
Mad Swapper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No Collage Alpha for me!

I just wanted to vent. I got my order from SU today (yay)

BUT, 5 items were missing! (wah)

I got the Collage Numbers set I ordered (yay)

BUT, no Collage Alpha for me! (wah)

Also, no Canvas BG (wah)! And no CE, Fun Filled or Vine & Berry(wah wah wah).

I called my demo and it will get taken care of. But I am semi-sad. Hopefully SU will work out these delivery kinks soon.

I did get my scissors, tho, so at least I can mount the sets I DID get.

All these conflicting emotions! Whew!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2005, 03:55 PM   #2  
Pearl-ExPert

Default Didn't get my

Hi Cassandra,

You are not alone. I just placed an order for a hostess last week and she was missing 9 items in her order. Their delivery is really quick right now but their accuracy needs work. Have fun playing with the things you did get.

Sibylle
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2005, 04:07 PM   #3  
Matboard Maniac

Im glad Im not the only one with a "delivery kink". Last order I got two of the All I've Seen SAB sets when I ordered one of those and another SAB set. Its ok because I gave one to a friend, because I knew I'd order again before the end of SAB. But still, I didnt want to deal with sending it back and exchanging it and alll that. Does anyone know how SU deals with the return shipping charges if its their fault?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2005, 04:15 PM   #4  
Die Cut Diva

oh no!!!!!! I just had a huge party last weekend and am expecting my stuff next week. If it's not all there I'll be soooooooooooooooo sad!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2005, 04:20 PM   #5  
Rubber Obsessor

Default returns

Most of the time Stampin' Up! will just tell you keep the mistake when they've made it. There was a time, however, I received a set that I wasn't suppose to and didn't get one that I was suppose to. :?
They asked me to send the one back. They did, however, provide the shipping label and it was at no expense to me. :o

I'm kind of discouraged right now becuase I placed an order 36 hours ago and it still isn't even in "picking". Which means they haven't even begun to process it yet. :(
It takes a full 7 days for me to get orders so it looks like I won't be seeing it for a while!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2005, 06:02 PM   #6  
Matboard Maniac

Default SU missing

You will love this...My "Boyfriend" as my DH calls him drove up with his little brown truck and he was freaked out..THere is something comming out of your box that is not good.ALL OVER HIS TRUCK AND MY HOME NOW!!! I was HOT not like Paris would say more like THE DONALD on a bad day....It ws my MICRO BEADS..... You will all love to clean this off hard wood floors :twisted: ...... well I assured him it is not ANTHRAX it is something foolish that we cant live without....Well I called SU and they were so nice to have sent a second set...WELL GUESS WHAT.....I HAVE MICRO BEADS to go with all the others on the floor I could not get up...SO I call SU again and DEMANDED that they put this in a plastic baggie to send to me like they use to... Well I got a visit from my Honey bunny Boyfriend again and CRAP..... I again have them all over.THye put the little stickers on the sides adn dont put them in a baggie and the first movement BAM microbeads on EVERYTHING they stick to everything.....
I told SU that they will fix this OR I WILL GO TO MICHAELS and they told me we understand if you need to go to Michaels...WHAT IS THAT ABOUT... I should have told them where they could go and on the way past they could come get the micro beads off my walls,floor,corners..
You would not believe how hard it is to get them all up.YOU NEVER WILL...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2005, 06:14 PM   #7  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Location: Yup, that's me and WILLIE NELSON!!! (insert heart here!) :)

Holy cow! What a nightmare! I have to say, I am glad it's not me who has to clean up all those microbeads! I have never had a problem with SU before! I got 2 orders last week that were perfect. And it only took
1 1/2 days to get to me! Hope it gets worked out soon for all of you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2005, 06:37 PM   #8  
Cardstock Collector

:? I was so glad to hear this because I was so confused. It has taken 3 days to get my order to the picking stage. Very unusual because normally it ships the next day. I need this stuff for a workshop I am doing and now don't think I will get it. I thought it may have had something to do with the 1st of the month but who knows?????
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2005, 06:40 PM   #9  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default No Collage Alpha for me!

I ordered the microbeads several months ago. Lucky for me the container hadn't opened but it isn't very secure. Immediately put it in a baggie. When I suggested to my demo (who I just love) that SU use a better container she suggested I buy the SU containers in the catalog!! I was stunned! SU must be getting a lot of complaints & the demos are the one's hearing abou it. I'll go to the $$$ store and get what I need because the beads are leaking into the baggie - what a mess to use!
Kitty
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2005, 06:47 PM   #10  
Cardstock Collector

Default Microbeads and orders

Now I am getting nervous about my microbeads. I received 2 in an order the other day, and one was damaged and one wasn't. They hadn't all leaked out of the container yet, but they were about to and I was surprised that they weren't in baggies. I called SU and they are sending me a new one, so I hope I don't have to go through this again. My last 3 orders have shipped very quickly...one took 4 hours, the second one took 12 hours, and the last one that I placed on 1/31 took 24 hours. Still WAY better than a few months ago, so I'm not complaining.

HINT...for microbead storage, I use the little plastic baby food containers from Gerber.

Happy Stampin!
Heather
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2005, 06:52 PM   #11  
Compulsive Stamper

I got my stampers club order today with an extra Collage Alphabet! Everything else was in order but just that extra set. I called Stampin' Up! (conscience got the best of me! ;-) and they just give you a Merchandise return number and free return shipping so only cost to me is the envelope I have to put it in. They did ask me if I wanted to purchase the set. I already had it so I wasn't interested but boy I would have been happy if they said, Oh our mistake just keep it! But no luck. Maybe I got your stampset!!

Hope you get it soon! Love that Alphabet
Mary Ellen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2005, 07:28 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sorry about your microbeads. I have an idea for cleaning them up... use a lint roller.

Boy, I guess I should thank my lucky stars ... my last order got here 3 days after I ordered it and there were no items missing. Phew!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2005, 07:37 PM   #13  
This reminds me of a Star Trek episode....

Received 116 Likes on 97 Posts

I can say as a demo that this is the first I've read about spilled microbeads. It may have been talked about on demo boards I don't read, but as far as anything official - no. I do get on the SU! website every day and they make announcements and corrections, etc., and there has been nothing about them.

And obviously this has been ongoing, so I'm amazed. I haven't ordered any microbeads myself.

"Fun must be always." - Tomas Hertl, San Jose Sharks
"It was fun." - Kirk, Star Trek: Generations
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2005, 08:39 PM   #14  
Mad Swapper

Mary Ellen has my alphabet! ;)

But I am glad to hear I'm not the only one having problems. Not that I want anyone else to have troubles, but I was kinda worried that my name would go down on a list of troublemakers who say they didn't get their order....

I hope everyone (including me) gets their stuff soon!

P.S. I get my microbeads from http://www.pennywisearts.com/ and they come packaged very nicely-- but I guess that won't work for demos.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2005, 10:21 PM   #15  
Pearl-ExPert

Arrrrgggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I just saw where SU is enlisting extra "manpower" to work at the "state of the art" shipping facility----again????

Does this mean there's a problem----please say it aint so!!!

I just can't take another delay diseaster like a few months ago or I'll go bonkers this time for real!!!

I was getting really good luck in shipping for the last several orders placed and now...I've noticed it starting to slow up again :(

I just placed one "humungeous" order and a slightly smaller order 24 hours ago and both are still in the "closed" position----wahhhhhh!!!!

God, why couldn't "patience" be at least one of my virtues :oops:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2005, 11:07 PM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

the beginning of the month is always busy. Especially when it is also the beginning of a preorder period. Things will straighten out by next week I would guess.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2005, 01:20 AM   #17  
Polyshrink Goddess

I actually didn't read about the extra manpower yet, but I placed 2 rather large workshop orders on 1/31 and they shipped the next day. All of the boxes are scheduled to be delivered to me on 2/8. I also placed a preorder from the Spring mini on 2/1, which has shipped and is scheduled for delivery on 2/10.

I was THRILLED (as were my customers) about this quick turn around and really hope that we don't have to go back to the situation we had a few months ago !!! It was difficult remaining professional when explaining the situation to my customers about the delays and backorders since I was annoyed too !!! :twisted:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2005, 04:12 AM   #18  
Rubber Obsessor

Order Date
2/2/2005 12:05:19 PM

Today's Date
2/4/05 8:09:20 AM

Order Status:
CLOSED

STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It saddens my heart!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2005, 04:33 AM   #19  
Insane Embellisher

I got an order yesterday and a mini envy template was missing which I was not too upset about but.............
I had ordered 3 ink refils - one of them our Basic Black................. and NONE of them were in a baggie!!!

None leaked, but if one HAD leaked everything would have been ruined!!!
I can't believe it takes that much time to throw them in baggies!! Even if they threw everything that can leak into one baggie it would avoid some messy problems I would think!!!

Amie

My Blog - ameliarose-artfulpassions
My SU! website
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2005, 04:35 AM   #20  
Polyshrink Goddess

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/about/raffle.php
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2005, 05:28 AM   #21  
the innocent one

Back in November I had a nightmare party! It took forever to get with the hostess and close the party in the first place. Then it took SU! forever to send it because of their move. When i got the package, there were only 5 items in the box. There were a few items that were backordered, but not all but 5! So, I called SU! and they said that they would send out the remainder of the items, of course taking a long time. I got the second package, and of course the backordered items weren't in there, but they did come in about a week....twice! So I called SU! again (I actually got on pretty good terms with the gal that takes care of this sort of thing) SU! told me to keep the backordered items for the trouble that I had. I felt that was really nice, especially since I did spend a great deal of time on the phone with them getting this sorted out. Probably really about 4-5 phone calls by the end.

In the meantime, I had a grumpy hostess that wanted her stuff NOW despite the fact that I called her every time I called SU! to let her know of the progress. She called one night telling me she had customers calling her asking where there stuff was...I kindly said to her, I hope you've been telling your customers what I've been telling you all along. SU! is moving...etc...

In the end, I was so stressed I wanted to quit SU!, but I stuck it out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2005, 05:44 AM   #22  
Embossing Fanatic

Default shipping woes

Morning!
I had the same issue with my microbeads. After hearing all of your comments, I think they will stay off my personal orders. Thank goodness they were mine and not a customers.
I got an order yesterday and the mist refill froze defrosted a little and then LEAKED. The bottle is so slimy. It was on some of my paper and stamp set cases but luckily nothing was ruined, just a big mess. My yo-yo yellow ink cartridge is also leaking but contained in its plastic wrap. Has anyone had this happen and is it ruined?
Hope everyone has better experiences!
~Amy[/b]
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2005, 05:44 AM   #23  
Crimping Master

This morning SU! posted that they would be enlisting extra manpower on Mondays and Tuesdays. I'm not sure what else they said (the site is down right now), but I think they said they would have people working six days a week to expedite the order/picking/shipping process even more. I think that's fantastic news!
- Susan
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2005, 05:56 AM   #24  
Insane Embellisher

Guess I am the luck one. I placed and received 2 orders on Monday and Tuesday of this week. Both orders were $400 and all items were received... yipppee.... Sorry you are having trouble. :-(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-04-2005, 06:28 AM   #25  
Gabfest Goddess

I just wanted to let people know that I am thrilled with SU! right now! I placed an order on Sat and Sun. and got all of my stuff on Wed.
I know it's easy to complain, BUT I am sure there are just a few kinks to work out. Especially if they are hiring new people... maybe they just don't know the process yet, don't realize they are supposed to put reinkers in a bag, etc. I know we all love instant gratification, but cheer up! Things are tons better than they were, aren't they?!?!

Kendra

I LOVE SU!
Reply With Quote Likes