Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-02-2007, 02:33 PM   #81  
Gallery Gazer

Location: The weeds are popping up, and I'm having asthma issues
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by GWTW Junkie
At first I was very excited to hear we now can view how many people have favorited our cards.

But now I'm not to thrilled anymore. I have multiple cards with 9 or 10 favorites, and not a single comment.

If someone likes my card enough to add it to their favorites, then why on earth can't they take 30 seconds to tell me what they like about it, or thank me for uploading?

I think it's rude! Anyone else feel that way? Anybody feel up to sharing WHY you do that, if you're one of them?
Well, you called the actions of many faceless avatars "rude" and pretended to ask them to justify themselves like you might see a reason, but every reason anybody offered you shot down and went back to your stance that there's no excuse for not leaving comments. I thought my response was very gracious, but I was also trying to cover for my own hurt feelings since I was accused of behaving in a rude manner.
Leah SCS Member #38898
His Holy Name Challenge http://triplethescraps.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2007, 03:49 PM   #82  
Crimping Master

Default WOW

I can see both sides I guess........I'm an offender that puts cards in favorites without leaving comments. I've also had cards in that had no comments but, several views. I agree that it means more if people write a real comment instead of the generic "cute card" but, sometimes I do that to let someone know I liked their card.
So, I guess I'll just take a few extra minutes to leave a comment on a card that I liked enough to put in my favorites.;)
By the way, I LOVE the person or people who do the favorites for week ending every Sunday. I get alot of great ideas and color combos from them.
Have a great night!:-D
Kelley
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2007, 04:29 PM   #83  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephm14
Why should I take the time to leave comments if you don't take the time to tell me how it's done? JMHO
I totally agree with this! It only takes another minute to include that info, and can make all the difference when trying to CASE. I do not tend to leave comments on cards without info, either.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2007, 04:56 PM   #84  
Polyshrink Goddess

Location: keeping my 7 yr old still, while I'm in stampin' bliss!

OK, had to reply to this thread. I have definately been a part of your hurt.

I am one of those that "favorited" tons of cards and didn't leave comments. At first I was new and really didn't know how important it was. Then I started leaving a few comments here and there, but not for every card I favorited.

I know with my computer (I have cable) it takes absolutely FOREVER for me to leave a comment. By the time I double click, then leave a comment I usually get lost in noman's land and have to double triple click back and THEN I only get to the page where the card is. Then I have to keep double clicking back to get to where the gallery is. It really does take forever and I have fast cable. Can't imagine how long it takes when people have dial up.

That said, I just put my FIRST pix in my gallery and was really excited. I would keep checking to see what the comments where and how many views it had. I've got over 1500 views and less than 1% have commented on the pix. Does it bother me, sure it did at first. Then I realized how often have I done this myself??!!!! (TONS).

So now I try to leave a quick message if I have favorited a card. It might just be, "beautiful, added to my favorites, thanks", but at least I feel I've done my duty. But by doing this, I find that I have really cut down on the cards I favorite.

I actually really like the favorite feature. Knowing that people have favorited my pix gives me validation for all the views I guess. I am going to try to be more aware though and REMEMBER to add comments.

Off to add my second pix to my gallery. Slow and sure, that's me!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2007, 06:07 PM   #85  
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm guilty, as charged. I stand convicted as well. I will try my best to add a comment before adding to my FAVS. I do appreciate all those SCS's that take the time to post! Maybe someday I will have the courage!!!
thanks for your honesty.
PROUD MEMBER OF THE RED DIVAS!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2007, 07:33 PM   #86  
Pearl-ExPert

I guess no one has ever put any of my cards in their favorites which doesn't surprise me one bit. I just found this thread interesting so I read it and then went to look at my gallery to see if any had put me in their favorites. Either they haven't or I don't know how to tell if they did. In the off chance that this ever happens, how will I know?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2007, 07:38 PM   #87  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

When you see your card there is a view count and a "favorited" count....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2007, 07:49 PM   #88  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeahsCreations
Well, you called the actions of many faceless avatars "rude" and pretended to ask them to justify themselves like you might see a reason, but every reason anybody offered you shot down and went back to your stance that there's no excuse for not leaving comments. I thought my response was very gracious, but I was also trying to cover for my own hurt feelings since I was accused of behaving in a rude manner.
I completely agree. I felt like the OP was accusatory and I read it as whiny and seeking validation. As mentioned, I can't tell the intent from type-written words, but I felt it was offensive. It read that there was something wrong and rude about favoriting without commenting. And I think its ridiculous that someone would get upset about something like that. Just my one cent...!

www.kristisetzer.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2007, 07:50 PM   #89  
Polyshrink Goddess

Location: keeping my 7 yr old still, while I'm in stampin' bliss!

Yes Jen, you have been "favorited". You need to click on the individual card, then click it so that it gives all the details and you can see the comments. Where it says how many times it's been viewed is where the "favorited" total is.

Nice gallery by the way!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2007, 08:05 PM   #90  
Pearl-ExPert

Stampin-Jen.... this is copied and pasted directly from your pink flamingo card......

Mother in Law card

Photo Details
Poster: stamping_jen
My mother in law and I are alway buying each other pink flamingo stuff as a joke. I bought her a shirt and some socks with the bird on it so this card is the icing on the cake.

Date: Thursday, May 26, 2005 GMT
Views: 632
Favorited: 2
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2007, 08:05 PM   #91  
Pearl-ExPert

very cute card, btw! ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2007, 08:06 PM   #92  
Pearl-ExPert

You know, this site totally ROCKS!!!!! SDiego Girl sent me a very sweet pm letting me know I had indeed be favorited. I had just looked at the thumbnails and saw the views. I didn't know you had to make it bigger to see if it had been favorited. Then I see Sheila also took the time to look and help me see that I was favorited. This has totally made my entire weekend!!!! I am honored that my cards were put in someone's favorites. Thanks Michelle and Sheila for showing me this!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2007, 08:52 PM   #93  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

I'd like to think of the gallery as a stress-free environment with neither minimums nor restrictions on the number of comments we leave. I enjoy commenting when I have time--that number under my avatar represents almost exclusively gallery comments--but that's just my personal choice. There are no rules except, perhaps, rules of decency when we do decide to say something.

About views vs. comments -- unregistered viewers can't leave comments and I imagine there are a lot of those folks visiting SCS every day.

I'd like to thank the SCS movers and shakers for adding a feature they felt the users would enjoy and I'm happy to realize that most users are pleased and appreciative of this effort. We're all entitled to our opinion!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2007, 09:39 PM   #94  
Crimping Master

I take being favorited just as much a compliment as someone typing me a few words. Words are always nice but a favorite is good too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2007, 10:04 PM   #95  
Glitter Guru

as i read through this thread i wasn't going to comment, but then i changed my mind. i love this website. i am so grateful for the ideas, inspiration, lessons, information, etc. that this site offers. any time i have a question or need information, countless gracious people are willing to jump in and help. i am learning to know some amazing people whom i have never even met and probably never will...much to my regret. i feel i have improved my craft so much in the time i have known of this place. to me, my gallery is a place to store a record of what i have accomplished. i can share it with family and friends, but it's mostly just for me. i love and appreciate the comments and encouragement from others as much as anyone else, but to me it's a gift and not an expectation.
in return, i would love to be able to encourage everybody else, especially new stampers. but that's impossible. sheer numbers make it impossible. on the days i take the time to make a lot of comments, i'm on here for hours. i get no stamping done. and even then i hardly make a dent in the number of uploads. if it comes to a choice of stamping or commenting, i choose stamping. please, just enjoy what you do. try to improve, but do it because you love it...because it gives you joy to create something and share it with others. have a great weekend!

For You have delivered my soul from death, My eyes from tears, And my feet from falling. Psalm 116:8

my blog http://wwwfeedingmysoul.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2007, 12:19 AM   #96  
This reminds me of a Star Trek episode....

Received 117 Likes on 98 Posts

When I realized there was now a "favorited" count, I did look at some of my cards, and was actually quite thrilled to see how many times some of them were favorited!!!!!!!

I don't get very many comments, most of the time, and honestly, that's fine. I know a LOT of cards are uploaded daily, and heck, it takes time!!

I don't mind a bit if someone makes it a favorite and doesn't comment.

In fact, I kind of saw this as an EXTRA way of being complimented. Previously, I just assumed that my cards were mostly just skimmed over, so for me to realize that more people actually put them into favorites gave me this little thrill. (That makes me want to giggle!)

Myself? Sometimes I comment and don't favorite - sometimes I favorite and don't comment. Sometimes I do both.

"Fun must be always." - Tomas Hertl, San Jose Sharks
"It was fun." - Kirk, Star Trek: Generations
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2007, 03:57 AM   #97  
Inking Addict

I agree with JuliaHRR
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2007, 04:38 AM   #98  
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rox71
I like all the features in the gallery and I think the SCS team is doing a fine job trying to make eveyone happy.

I'd like for you to read this thread that isn't getting the attention this one is and then think about what is really important!

Forums at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks so much for posting this thread. I completely agree that there are bigger things in life. I added that thread to my signature and I so hope that Shane will reach his goal and then some!!

I also agree with JulieHRR... I don't upload my cards to get comments... I upload them just because I want to share with everyone what I love to do. Views, comments and favorites are just bonuses IMHO.

Blessed Wife and Mom

Happy SU! Demo since May 2007
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2007, 05:13 AM   #99  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by leslierich
I'd like to think of the gallery as a stress-free environment with neither minimums nor restrictions on the number of comments we leave. I enjoy commenting when I have time--that number under my avatar represents almost exclusively gallery comments--but that's just my personal choice. There are no rules except, perhaps, rules of decency when we do decide to say something.

About views vs. comments -- unregistered viewers can't leave comments and I imagine there are a lot of those folks visiting SCS every day.

I'd like to thank the SCS movers and shakers for adding a feature they felt the users would enjoy and I'm happy to realize that most users are pleased and appreciative of this effort. We're all entitled to our opinion!
YES! A stress free environment. there's got to be ONE left in my life....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2007, 05:28 AM   #100  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieHRR
No, I personally don't consider it rude in the least.

I appreciate any and all comments, views, or being included in someone's list of favorites. But, I don't share my creations here for that purpose.

I share them simply to share.

If I don't have time to comment on every piece I view or add to my favorites, it's not due to lack of appreciation, but genuine time constraints; I comment as I am able. After all, there are 110,000 registered members here, and over 400,000 images in the gallery, and literally HUNDREDS uploaded daily.

I assume that life is equally as busy for other folks just like me, so a lack of comments in relationship to having having my work favorited by others is not something I would interpret as rudeness or lack of appreciation by the same token.

:grin:
And we LOVE that you do!! I have just about your whole gallery in my favorites so if I kept commenting on all your cards, that all I'd do all day!! !:lol:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2007, 05:37 AM   #101  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDiegoGal
I have to warn you all that I am really grumpy right now, but I feel like I have to say something.

MY GOD, these are just cards!!!

I remember there was a thread going where people were upset that they didn't get any comments.

Then there was a thread that people were upset because the comments they got were only like "Cute!" Great Job!" just "generic" comments with no "real" validation.

Now a thread that, I've been favorited, but get hardly any comments???

I've heard it all. This is SO ridiculous.

Just be happy that the number of times your card has been viewed isn't a big fat ZERO.
Could not have said it better! Waaaaaaayy too much effort to look for something to complain about.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2007, 08:16 AM   #102  
*I stamp, therefore I am......*

I know what you mean, I have one card that was favorited 54 timnes and has 20 comments on it! But I think many people are too busy to leave a comment, and want the card in their favorites for future reference, What can you do? I will not lose sleep over it, but for me, if I favorite something I leave a comment, with rare exception(like if I am so busy, or something.) I feel like it is the polite thing to do. In the same vein I get rankled when I get a pm asking me about a card that they love, but the person who pm'ed me has not left a comment on the card. Maybe it seems petty butthat is how i feel! thanks for listening.
today is a gift, enjoy every minute....

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more. ...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2007, 08:46 AM   #103  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by NANCYRUTH
In the same vein I get rankled when I get a pm asking me about a card that they love, but the person who pm'ed me has not left a comment on the card. Maybe it seems petty but that is how i feel! thanks for listening.

ARRRGGGHHH!!!!! This just frustrates me to no end. You know, in real life, I'm really a nice person - really I am. When I first started leaving comments, I would leave comments with questions in them about the card. When I got no response to the questions, I just started pm'ing the artist. This got me responses and helped me to learn to improve my craft. Now a lot of times, I just PM because it's just quicker and I get a quicker response. Now I am finding that some people think it's rude???? In my opinion, getting PM'ed is the ultimate compliment because they cared enough to write you personally about a card. Sorry, I'm just frustrated beyond all belief at this whole thread. It just seems like there is no pleasing everyone, so I'm going to continue doing what I've always done - because truly - I don't need this additional stress in my life - worrying about if someone I've never even met is mad at me or not. I have enough problems....(not that I don't love all you SCS'ers but to put such high expectations on basically strangers is.....well, I just don't have the words...)

Sorry to be so prickly - just the way I feel,

Logging in each and every day to be inspired by SCS'ers everywhere!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2007, 09:38 AM   #104  
Stazon Splitcoast

I like the new feature. I'm honored to know that someone puts any of my cards in their faves to view again. And comments are a bonus... not an expectation.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2007, 09:41 AM   #105  
Stazon Splitcoast

[QUOTE=NANCYRUTH In the same vein I get rankled when I get a pm asking me about a card that they love, but the person who pm'ed me has not left a comment on the card. [/QUOTE]
Now THAT does bug me!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2007, 10:29 AM   #106  
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm with Nancy, and Jen, when someone asks me how to do something on one of my cards, yet they haven't commented on it it does make me take pause. They don't have time to comment, yet they expect me to give them detailed directions??? --I think it's mostly people just don't think, they don't realize, that comments are a way of saying I like your card, TFS, and how did you do that.

I cherish all my comments, they give me a warm fuzzy feeling. And for that reason I try to comment as much as I can. --But it is hard, as there is so many cards on this site.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2007, 10:38 AM   #107  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by cindy_haffner
I'm with Nancy, and Jen, when someone asks me how to do something on one of my cards, yet they haven't commented on it it does make me take pause. They don't have time to comment, yet they expect me to give them detailed directions??? --I think it's mostly people just don't think, they don't realize, that comments are a way of saying I like your card, TFS, and how did you do that.

I cherish all my comments, they give me a warm fuzzy feeling. And for that reason I try to comment as much as I can. --But it is hard, as there is so many cards on this site.
Isn't a pm like getting a comment directly? Is it that you want others to see the comments you've received? I'm not trying to be snarky, just curious.
An - SCS member #44271
"I'm a mystery wrapped in a riddle, covered with chocolate sprinkles." - Cookie Monster
my tiny gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2007, 10:55 AM   #108  
Stazon Splitcoast

Aniam215, a PM takes me alot longer to open, i have to open two windows to read it, (I'm on dial-up and it's very very slow, the fewer windows I have to open the better for me). When its a comment i can just click on the person's name and send them a reply. --I also like to go back and reread what people have said to me and it's alot quicker to see them as comments.

I enjoy sharing my cards, and I enjoy veiwing cards on Splitcoast. Comments are just icing on the cake.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2007, 11:08 AM   #109  
Polyshrink Goddess

Cindy,
As I said earlier, whenever I asked questions in the comment section, I never got a response. Of course, maybe that's because the comments section isn't really the correct place for asking questions.

However,if you are one the few people who really does respond to questions in your comment section (and it's easier for you) then when I have a question about one of your cards, I will try to remember and ask the question in a comment.

Personally, I would prefer people to PM me if they have a question because that gets my attention and I rarely go back to read comments on cards I've had in my gallery for a while. It's hard for me to tell when a new comment has been made. Is there a way to get an email notification of new comments?

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2007, 11:28 AM   #110  

Christine, when you upload, you can check off that you want email notifications.

HOWEVER. A few of the SCS updates did reset old cards. I found out a few months ago, and actually went in and reset all mine to get notifications. They had all been reset to "no." :(

And for the few I get, I want to know! ha ha ha

Now about the commenting - I have to admit, if I look at a gorgeous card that has over, say, 12 comments? - I probably do NOT leave another one. Some cards are SO popular with like pages of comments. Nope, I save my commenting time for the cards that have a FEW comments, I figure they should know more people liked SOMETHING about their card!!! Weird? I don't know, that's just how I am.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2007, 11:56 AM   #111  
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stampin Wrose
Now about the commenting - I have to admit, if I look at a gorgeous card that has over, say, 12 comments? - I probably do NOT leave another one.
You did on one of mine, and it absolutely made my day! ;) (think she just felt sorry for me though, because my gallery is so small) :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2007, 11:57 AM   #112  
Watercolor Wizard

As to the OP, I can understand your feelings on this, I don't blame you. For me though, when I found out about the favorited thing, and found some of my cards to be in anyones favorites, I was straight up giddy! Cool feature.............
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2007, 12:02 PM   #113  

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrappincat
You did on one of mine, and it absolutely made my day! ;) (think she just felt sorry for me though, because my gallery is so small) :mrgreen:
Ha ha ha!!! No no, I NEVER make pity comments! LOL I had to go look - I DO remember that, and I was looking through the set gallery, so I didn't even know you had a small gallery! You goof.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2007, 12:10 PM   #114  
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
Band Mom

Received 125 Likes on 111 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephm14
However, and this is my personal opinion, I am disappointed to see you don't leave recipes for your cards. Why should I take the time to leave comments if you don't take the time to tell me how it's done? JMHO
Quote:

Originally Posted by StampinMelis
I totally agree with this! It only takes another minute to include that info, and can make all the difference when trying to CASE. I do not tend to leave comments on cards without info, either.
I'm another person who is disappointed when others don't leave the recipes for their cards. Occasionally I do see something I want to CASE. Most of the time, I'm simply curious to know more about the products used (for instance, a patterned paper or a non-SU stamp), or a technique, or whatever.

I have mixed feelings about leaving comments on cards without info. Part of me agrees with Stephm14's "why should I take the time" question. But I also realize that some of the gallery posts may be made by users who only frequent the gallery. Because those people don't read the forums, they haven't seen threads addressing this issue and honestly don't realize how helpful that additional information is. So for me, leaving comments on cards without info depends on the mood I'm in and how much time I have while I'm cruising the gallery.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2007, 12:14 PM   #115  
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Ha ha ha!!! No no, I NEVER make pity comments! LOL I had to go look - I DO remember that, and I was looking through the set gallery, so I didn't even know you had a small gallery! You goof.
Well, see, not only did you make my day that day, but you've made it again today, because I now know it wasn't a pity comment.

Ah, I love this place.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2007, 01:04 PM   #116  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Christine, when you upload, you can check off that you want email notifications.
Thank you Stampin Wrose! I had no idea. I'm going to go reset mine right now. With the few number I get, I want to make sure I read them all.

Thanks!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2007, 03:55 PM   #117  
Die Cut Diva

I wasn't going to post a comment, but just have something to add of my personal feelings. I've been artistic my entire life. I came into card making only 2 years ago though. I take great pleasure in making any craft or art, and probably will until I take my last breath! I view this website as a tool to help me become better at making cards. I can totally understand how and why someone puts emphasis on getting comments on their cards. I had a difficult time in the beginning not taking it personally when a card didn't get comments, but did get views. But I had to remind myself I'm not making my cards for validation from others. Hardly anyone in my life can understand why I get so excited with each card I make. I show my DH each card, and am so proud of it. It's my little piece of art! But to him it's just paper. So, it taught me that not everyone appreciates the same things. No one is wrong or right in leaving comments or not. There's no rules to follow on this, just each person's preference. I try to leave comments on cards I favorite, but sometimes get interrupted and forget to. It's never done to hurt anyone, and I feel the same applies to other SCS members. With that said, I try to put myself in others shoes also. I understand how the OP feels. It's hard not to get wrapped up in the personal feelings. But I always remind myself I'm not posting cards here for anyone but myself. I'm happy with each card I make, and really don't mind if others like it or not. It's my creation, and am just happy to learn so much from SCS and all the great help it's been to me. This is just my personal experience with this, and thought maybe it might help.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2007, 04:11 PM   #118  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by PH in VA
I have mixed feelings about leaving comments on cards without info. Part of me agrees with Stephm14's "why should I take the time" question. But I also realize that some of the gallery posts may be made by users who only frequent the gallery.
Plus, there are folks who upload to the gallery who for a variety of very valid reasons find it more challenging than most to fill in the recipe (absolutely strapped for time, physical or technological impediments, etc). I don't like seeing cards without any info, but have been trying to get past that. Luckily most of the cards I see have the info filled in.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2007, 06:37 AM   #119  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mom2Men
Most of the time, I cruise the new additions when I'm at work. (shhhhh!!) I have a pretty demanding job and I have sneak on when I get a few minutes to do it. So, I really can't respond to every card I put into my favorites. If I'm viewing from home, I have Dial Up so it would take me forever to look and comment on every card I put into my favorites.

I understand your feelings about wanting comments, I hope that you guys understand that it's just not always doable from a time perspective.
Ditto - because I have dial up at home, I view new additions when I am at work. I just can't take the time at work to comment on every card that I put into my favorites, even though I would love to. I think it's a huge compliment all by itself to know that someone put your card into their favorites folder - maybe to make a comment later or bring it up again on the weekly favorites thread that is started every Sunday.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2007, 01:56 PM   #120  
Glitter Guru

Sometimes I put it into my favorites because I like the color combos, Sometimes it's because it's a style I like, a set that has really grown on me and I want to buy it, for the way it was designed.

There are a number of reasons why I put them into my favorites.
I do post comments on most I put in my favoroites, Some might be because of a technique that I am going for, So I tend to load up the techniques because the way they came out. I use them for ideas later on. In case I am stuck or in a bind I can always have that as my Favorite cards using that stamp set.

Sometimes I don't always reply just because my computer is so slow and not only that it doesn't always go back to the screen I want to after.

For example: I might have typed in a code for a certain technique then what the screen shows is a differant area like the name of the stamp set rather than going back to the techniques.etc etc.

Does this happen to anyone else. So I don't always reply back to the post.
Reply With Quote Likes