Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-05-2008, 05:45 AM   #81  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by alwayssmilingView Post
If you really think about it, if you'd want to recreate a card yourself, you'd pay way more than $16.50 once you buy the stamp set, paper, ink, well, everything you need--you know!
I was kind of thinking along those lines myself - if I took the cost of all of the tools, stamps, inks, papers, embellishments that I've purchased or received as gifts and divided it by the number of cards and scrapbook layouts I've made what would be the average value of each of my creations? Of course, that doesn't take into account the satisfaction I get from the actual creating process; that's worth something too. Some people get the same satisfaction from purchasing handmade items from talented crafters. I don't know how to knit, so I'm willing to pay a nice price for a handknitted hat or sweater on Etsy. As a crafter, I appreciate that the time and talent that went into making the item make it worth more than the sum of its parts.

Marcy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2008, 08:46 AM   #82  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShanonView Post
Honest question here......why does this bother all ya'll so much? If she can make $$$ selling her artwork and she is not hurting anyone, then why does it matter? :mrgreen:

:lol: Don't hate the playa. Hate the game. :lol:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2008, 02:19 PM   #83  
Polyshrink Goddess

I think it's funny how some people say they would never spend "that much" to buy a handmade card...do you ever stop to think what the buyers are thinking about us? 'Who would spend that much money to "make" a card?' =) I bet a lot of us thought we would save tons of money by making our own cards, but then the stamp obsession kicked in and I'm SURE I have tons of card that cost way more than $16 to make...I probably would have saved a lot more if I just started buying handmade cards instead. Of course i would have missed out on one of the best things that ever happened to me, but I'm just sayin'...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2008, 02:50 PM   #84  
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by snap_scrap_stampView Post
Hello, That link is to one of the cards I made. I would never spend that much on a card either. I was wondeing why I was getting so many hits from this message board. LOL! A few of my buyers are card collectors. Alice has a great customer base, and there are a lot of great card sellers on eBay. The customers are legit. I have some of the same bidders as she does, and they pay for the cards.
Well let me be the first to say those are some BEAUTIFUL cards! So much detail and rich colors. They are obviously not cards that you could just whip together in 5-10 minutes. I'm sure you are as surprised as anyone at how much those bidders are willing to pay! But the cards are so beautifully done, I can totally see someone who isn't a stamper (doesn't have access to the products, no Michaels or SU demo nearby) bidding high for them. Or, maybe someone who just doesn't have the time, patience, or desire to do it themselves, but would still like to be able to give beautiful handmade cards to loved ones & friends.

Best of luck with your auctions!
Terri A.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2008, 07:24 PM   #85  
Rubber Obsessor

I personally dont care what they get for their cards...I just dont want to see people ruin it by using images on their cards that they are not suppose to. When people do this and companies find out...they might say no one can use any of their stamps on their creations for profit.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2008, 07:29 PM   #86  
Compulsive Stamper

First of all, it's wonderful to have people making cards for others who have no clue or have no time or just don't want to learn. Not everyone is successful at ebay but for those that are, I say "go for it"! Second, I would like to address the prison artwork. I have sold numerous pieces of artwork from men who are incarcerated and you wouldn't believe the prices. There are many talented people in prison and they deserve a chance to spread some happiness with their artwork just as the next person. I have received many items as gifts and have framed some. I would never get rid of any of these pieces because they were made with so much love. I'm working on publishing a book of Native American art from an inmate and I already have several orders for when it's finished. Sorry, don't want to get on my box but not everyone in prison is a scummy human being.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2008, 08:10 PM   #87  
Polyshrink Goddess

I am not a creative person at all - I got into stamping a few months ago to do something completely different than my day job and other hobby (hiking). However, before I started making my own cards, I could totally spend big bucks (well, $10 or so) for handmade cards. I love the idea of giving someone important something unique and one-of-a-kind. And if ya can't make it yourself.....

Regarding the scrapbook pages - the one link posted that I followed - no way would I put a picture in it. I'd frame it just the way it is, and feel good that I spent money on a completely unique work of art. 'Course, I don't have THAT kind of money, but art is expensive, so if I did, I would.

I think its astounding to all of you because you're naturally crafty and artsy and making cards is not a big deal to you. But for those of us who flunked art class in high school and can't afford original quality art, this is a good alternative (please notice I don't have a gallery because, even though I'm enjoying making cards, they are really, really bad!!!!)
Sarah
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2008, 08:16 PM   #88  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by KegboView Post
I'd frame it just the way it is, and feel good that I spent money on a completely unique work of art. Sarah

I think that those cards being bought for top dollar will also end up on display as art, too, if not by the purchaser, then by the recipient. They are beaufifully done and a lot of time was put in to them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2008, 08:42 PM   #89  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprtchickView Post
Ok ladies...who is going to call their local prison and offer to do a workshop....lol...wont be me.
oh Amber, you are a hoot! When I was doing a service project during World Wide Card Making day activities to make Christmas cards to send to servicemembers overseas (so they would have cards to send back home to family and friends) I actually was asked by one of the ladies who stopped at the library and made a card if I would come to the County Jail and let the female inmates make Christmas cards. I told her that I would have to think about it and gave her my business card to call me later but I was feeling pretty much creeped out by this whole idea of going to the jail. I know that I should have been more altruistic about it but I am retired Navy and also a Navy wife, AF Mom and Army mom so I have a real "soft spot" for service members, especially those away from their homes and family during the holidays.

Anyway, she called once and left a message but didn't leave her contact number so I couldn't call her back (the caller ID came up private) so I guess that was for the best as I just let it go. I was kinda relieved when she never called back, I must confess!

But in regard to the ebay cards, I was thankful to find the link and the cards are very pretty indeed, congrats to you Alice for having such great success with your card making and we should all be so talented! Jan
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2008, 06:41 AM   #90  
Proud Fan Club Member

I've actually paid more for a card. The way I look at it, if I buy a set for $25, use it one time in 5-6 years...I've paid $25 for that one card...lol

[Just being funny...use those stamps!]
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2008, 04:52 AM   #91  
Insane Embellisher

This may not be the right place to ask this question but since there is so much interest here I thought I would ask. snap_scrap_stamp is a SCS member and she has nice cards for sale on ebay and is getting the big bucks. Horray for her!!! Look at the picture of her card. Here is a link to one of them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Cute-Cat-Happy-B...QQcmdZViewItem

My question is how does she get such an excellent picture? Maybe she would even be willing to share that info. I have an awesome camera but cannot come close to her pictures. [I] tried to take a picture of my card for the TLC162 challenge to show depth without much success. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Maybe I need to find a photograpy class. Thanks.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2008, 05:33 AM   #92  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by phx2elpView Post
First of all, it's wonderful to have people making cards for others who have no clue or have no time or just don't want to learn. Not everyone is successful at ebay but for those that are, I say "go for it"! Second, I would like to address the prison artwork. I have sold numerous pieces of artwork from men who are incarcerated and you wouldn't believe the prices. There are many talented people in prison and they deserve a chance to spread some happiness with their artwork just as the next person. I have received many items as gifts and have framed some. I would never get rid of any of these pieces because they were made with so much love. I'm working on publishing a book of Native American art from an inmate and I already have several orders for when it's finished. Sorry, don't want to get on my box but not everyone in prison is a scummy human being.
THANK YOU!!!! I have been simmering over those posts.........I do a ministry for incarcerated women who are permitted to keep their babies if they are born while the ladies are incarcerated. We do a lot of crafting. There are some very talented ladies there! And, I do believe MARTHA STEWART was once an inmate???? :twisted:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2008, 05:39 AM   #93  
Rubber Obsessor

I love the detail inside the card. Ive never thought to do that before. Plus I spotted a card where she decorated the back of the card...way cool.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2008, 06:07 AM   #94  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampingdeedeeView Post
This may not be the right place to ask this question but since there is so much interest here I thought I would ask. snap_scrap_stamp is a SCS member and she has nice cards for sale on ebay and is getting the big bucks. Horray for her!!! Look at the picture of her card. Here is a link to one of them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Cute-Cat-Happy-B...QQcmdZViewItem

My question is how does she get such an excellent picture? Maybe she would even be willing to share that info. I have an awesome camera but cannot come close to her pictures. [i] tried to take a picture of my card for the TLC162 challenge to show depth without much success. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Maybe I need to find a photograpy class. Thanks.
Those are gorgeous cards she does! She has so much detail and layering with the textured cardstock and stitching and the beautiful watercoloring. Cards like that are works of art and I think people see that and are willing to pay for it.

I hope she is able to answer your question and share here how she takes such great photos.

As a little hijack - can you imagine giving the card to someone and them not really appreciating it and maybe even throwing it away?! If you pay that much for a card you might not want to give it to anyone! There was a thread recently discussing giving handcrafted cards only to "card worthy" recipients, you know the ones that appreciate them and not the ones who don't even wait until you leave to gather all the wrapping paper and cards and crumple them up and throw them in the trash.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2008, 06:22 AM   #95  
Gallery Gazer

I love that people can make money on ebay selling their cards. But it irks me that they don't pay attention to the angel policies. Why are the angel policies in place if they are ignored? Does this bother anyone else?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2008, 07:07 AM   #96  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampingdeedeeView Post
My question is how does she get such an excellent picture? Maybe she would even be willing to share that info. I have an awesome camera but cannot come close to her pictures. [I] tried to take a picture of my card for the TLC162 challenge to show depth without much success. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Maybe I need to find a photograpy class. Thanks.
Thank you for the compliments! I have been visiting the resources part of SCS for at least a year I think. I'm new to the forum. Check out Beate's Blog for her photo tips. My set up is pretty much the same. Photography is another passion of mine. Card making may even come in second to photography. When trying to show depth, make sure you aren't shooting straight on. Also, don't use flash or it will wash out the shadows, and again, you won't see depth. The only time I use a flash is if I'm shooting at night. I bounce the flash off the ceiling to create shadows. I NEVER use the pop-up flash that's on my camera. Indirect natural light is the BEST, especially for the colors to show up right. Read anything by Scott Kelby. "TheDigital Photography Book" Vol. 1 & 2 are highly recommended. I like to read about photography in my free time. A class is a great idea!! I took one in college. To make sure your photos are sharp, use a fast lens, lots of light or a tripod. I also use the "rule of 1/3s" even when taking close-ups of card details. And shooting from a different perspective or angle will make your photos more interesting.

Don't get me started about taking photos...;)

If you have any other questions just contact me through eBay. I check that all the time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2008, 07:21 AM   #97  
Insane Embellisher

Wow thanks snap_scrap_stamp for all the info. I need to start reading. I will start with Beate's blog until I find the photography book.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2008, 07:21 AM   #98  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by craftycrunchymamaView Post
I love that people can make money on ebay selling their cards. But it irks me that they don't pay attention to the angel policies. Why are the angel policies in place if they are ignored? Does this bother anyone else?
Believe it or not, I don't think people have a clue about Angel policies. I had no idea about House Mouse until it was posted here. I lost sleep over the fact that I might be in violation, and I'm contacting them this week. I haven't listed a card with House Mouse since reading this thread. I also checked out Penny Black and it's fine. The only reason I knew about SU!'s policy is because I'm a demo. I didn't start selling cards until they changed their policy to include eBay. I emailed some other sellers that sell House Mouse and Peanuts, and they had no idea. I have always given credit to the stamp companies in my auction listings and on my cards. I use a SU! copyright stamp for my SU! cards and hand write copywrite info on the others. I would have never bought a House Mouse stamp if I hadn't seen them on cards people were selling on eBay. I had never seen one before. I have never tried to claim the images as my own. I list the stamp used in my listing, so others can buy one if they want. Many people that view my listings are card makers looking for ideas and end up purchasing a stamp because of it. I am contacted regularly with questions about my cards by card makers, not buyers.

I can see your frustration. I, like you, am one that knows now, while other do not and are still selling cards with those images. I am also frustrated that there is not this info available when you purchase a stamp. I wouldn't have bought any House Mouse had I known.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2008, 10:45 AM   #99  
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow...I was just thinking...my sis is a minister and she goes the the prison here in Vegas now and then...she just became a TAC demo...I wounder if I should call her and tell her she should do a workshop...maybe free card class for the ladies there.....Hmmmmmmmm. Anway, didnt intend to hurt anyones feelings...I guess I am just too scared actually go into a prison. Mostly scared they would find a reason to keep me. Blessings to you all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2008, 10:55 AM   #100  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

I am also frustrated that there is not this info available when you purchase a stamp. I wouldn't have bought any House Mouse had I known.
I agree with this. This information can be really really hard to find and many people will not be aware that you need to seek it out. (At least Whipper Snapper, for one company, makes it blatently obvious when you view their stamps online!) I find it difficult when I'm in a stamp store to know or remember whether a company is an angel company as it does affect my purchasing decision. I wish there was some type of symbol stamp companies could put on their labels (or what's stamped on the end of the wood block) like an "A" for Angel Company and maybe an "A" in a red circle with a slash through it for "Not an Angel Company". It would make things a lot easier for folks like Snap_Scrap_Stamp (and me) who want to do the right thing.

Snap_Scrap_Stamp, thanks for joining the forums! I hope you post more often. Your work is an inspiration.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2008, 10:56 AM   #101  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Believe it or not, I don't think people have a clue about Angel policies. I had no idea about House Mouse until it was posted here. I lost sleep over the fact that I might be in violation, and I'm contacting them this week. I haven't listed a card with House Mouse since reading this thread. I also checked out Penny Black and it's fine. The only reason I knew about SU!'s policy is because I'm a demo. I didn't start selling cards until they changed their policy to include eBay. I emailed some other sellers that sell House Mouse and Peanuts, and they had no idea. I have always given credit to the stamp companies in my auction listings and on my cards. I use a SU! copyright stamp for my SU! cards and hand write copywrite info on the others. I would have never bought a House Mouse stamp if I hadn't seen them on cards people were selling on eBay. I had never seen one before. I have never tried to claim the images as my own. I list the stamp used in my listing, so others can buy one if they want. Many people that view my listings are card makers looking for ideas and end up purchasing a stamp because of it. I am contacted regularly with questions about my cards by card makers, not buyers.

I can see your frustration. I, like you, am one that knows now, while other do not and are still selling cards with those images. I am also frustrated that there is not this info available when you purchase a stamp. I wouldn't have bought any House Mouse had I known.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I get frustrated with Angel policies I really don't see how a company that sells you something to use to make something else can say after the fact (not everyone has computers even in these days or even know there is such a thing as an Angel policy) oh we didn't provide you with the information at the point of purchase, but your aren't allowed to sell anything you make with these :rolleyes: talk about having to read the fine print ....

Sorry slight threadjack.

BTW I have never sold anything, but I don't like the way Angel Policies are handled. To me is just b@ss ackwards.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2008, 11:00 AM   #102  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberneckerView Post
Snap_Scrap_Stamp, thanks for joining the forums! I hope you post more often. Your work is an inspiration.
Here here!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2008, 11:00 AM   #103  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Believe it or not, I don't think people have a clue about Angel policies. I had no idea about House Mouse until it was posted here. I lost sleep over the fact that I might be in violation, and I'm contacting them this week. I haven't listed a card with House Mouse since reading this thread.
I hope you get your answer soon and please do share what you find out. I think you are right that many of us aren't aware all the restrictions and don't always think that it would be wrong. People shouldn't assume that you know you are in violation. I initially thought that all the companies had no problem with selling items, but either wanted their names on it, like SU on the back, or not. It took me a while to realize that many don't want their images out there. I think the companies should allow sale of products using their stamps. It only promotes business for them. I'm not going to buy stamps that I can't use on products for sale. I can't justify the cost of the stamps if I can only use it for family and friends (I don't have many of either:-D ) .
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2008, 12:14 PM   #104  
Stazon Splitcoast

LOL, well, I don't know if this will make you feel any better, but it isn't just rubber stamps that have copyright (angel) issues. Someone owns the rights to almost every current image out there. Many are in the public domain (usually because they are very old), but unless YOU own the rights, you really just have to assume that someone else does.

Try purchasing some Daisy Kingdom fabric and creating adorable little girl dresses out of it. Think you can sell them? Think again. Set up at a craft show hawking cute, inexpensive magnets with Mary Engelbreight images plastered on the front? Watch out for copyright police, lol...they are out there!

Most people just don't think about it, I guess. But in a lot of cases, it's big business, and some companies can and do go to great lengths to protect their interests.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2008, 12:32 PM   #105  
Kookie Creator

Smile ebay cards

I clicked on this particular card Mouse "Tea Bath!" card handmade by Alice it showed that the same person bid on this card 7 times. If you also look at the history, this particular person keeps increasing the price on them self. Interesting
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2008, 12:36 PM   #106  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmlittleView Post
I clicked on this particular card Mouse "Tea Bath!" card handmade by Alice it showed that the same person bid on this card 7 times. If you also look at the history, this particular person keeps increasing the price on them self. Interesting
That just typically means that she put in a "maximum" bid. If another bid is entered that is lower than her max, Ebay will proxy bid for her until her maximum is reached. It typically won't even show the bid of the person bidding against her until that bid is higher than her max. Clear as mud, right?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2008, 01:32 PM   #107  
Mad Swapper

Default Selling SU cards on eBay

OK, I have a question... I made my sister's baby shower invitations (Sister's Baby Shower Invites by CAmomof2 at Splitcoaststampers) and thought that I would list an auction for a 10 pack of them on eBay (since I thought they were so cute). I actually pulled the auction early since I had read somewhere on SCS that you cannot sell on eBay and places like that. Is it allowed by SU now? I hope someone out there knows!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2008, 01:48 PM   #108  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAmomof2View Post
OK, I have a question... I made my sister's baby shower invitations (Sister's Baby Shower Invites by CAmomof2 at Splitcoaststampers) and thought that I would list an auction for a 10 pack of them on eBay (since I thought they were so cute). I actually pulled the auction early since I had read somewhere on SCS that you cannot sell on eBay and places like that. Is it allowed by SU now? I hope someone out there knows!

You can sell them as long as you use the SU copyright stamp on the card.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2008, 06:17 PM   #109  
Die Cut Diva

Cool

I just checked out the Cards by Alice, and I think that she has been kicked off of ebay. It will not let you view any info and that the auction was canceled.
And congrats to you snap_scrap_stamp. Your cards are beautiful and I'm sure that money can be put to good use.

Tammy:cool:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2008, 06:28 PM   #110  
Stampin' Fool

Congratulations to snap_scrap_stamp! Those cards are out of this world and you deserve every penny you make! I am glad people are out there that will spend this much for a card! Your cards are very time consuming and I admire your work very much. I also sell my cards (at craft fairs, etc) and doing a good job is time consuming but I love what I do and that is why I sell.

I am a proud design team member for http://www.sparklensprinkle.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2008, 06:43 PM   #111  
Embossing Fanatic

I am so pround of those people selling there cards for that much. They are paying for there supplies. I think I have figured out who might be snap_scrap _stamp on SCS though. The style is similar just not the stamp sets.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2008, 07:09 PM   #112  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneymopsView Post
I am so pround of those people selling there cards for that much. They are paying for there supplies. I think I have figured out who might be snap_scrap _stamp on SCS though. The style is similar just not the stamp sets.
Her SCS name is the same as her eBay ID. She has posted to this thread...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2008, 08:14 PM   #113  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmlittleView Post
I don't like the casting of aspersions on someone's character this way. The bid history does not reflect the times that ebay increased the bid to the bidder's max. This post is really not nice at all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2008, 08:29 PM   #114  
Mad Swapper

Well something certainly happened because the link to the auction was removed. I just clicked on the link 5 minutes ago and it showed the link. Now it was removed. I got even more curious and typed in "Alice's handmade cards" and it came up with someone else with no feedback and three new cards posted. Could be a different person. Either way I say if someone can make that much on a card than go for it so long as you are following everyones angel policy.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-26-2008, 10:55 PM   #115  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2goofyView Post
I just checked out the Cards by Alice, and I think that she has been kicked off of ebay. It will not let you view any info and that the auction was canceled.
And congrats to you snap_scrap_stamp. Your cards are beautiful and I'm sure that money can be put to good use.

The link quit working and the immediate assumption is that the seller "got kicked off"??? That's a strange leap....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2008, 04:02 AM   #116  
Hardware Hotshot

I went to look at the card, couldn't find it and looked her up and this is what eBay says:

We are unable to return search results because this seller's account has been suspended. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Designing For Great Companies Including:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2008, 04:46 AM   #117  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

About these angel policies -- my wish is that the industry came up with a standard policy, like movie ratings and then labeled their products.

Also, price should reflect the angel policy. A company that does not allow any sales of products made with its stamps should be priced more cheaply than a company that permits you to sell products made with its stamps, KWIM??

Companies have the right to protect their images, but it does make the stamp less versatile and that should be factored into the price, IMHO.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2008, 11:43 AM   #118  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzy_HView Post
I went to look at the card, couldn't find it and looked her up and this is what eBay says:

We are unable to return search results because this seller's account has been suspended. We apologize for any inconvenience.

The seller's account can be suspended for many reasons. A common one is that eBay was not paid the fees due for the sale of merchandise.

Really, by the time you are done paying all the fees (listing, final value, PayPal) a seller is not that far ahead. My friends who sell on eBay mostly do it as a hobby, for the same reasons SCS is so popular - the contact. They love the marketplace.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2008, 11:52 AM   #119  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by vensung1View Post
Her cards are very pretty. I think it has to do with the glitter and pop dots :rolleyes:
ooooohhh yes the glitter..........if it's got glitter it must be pretty...according to my niece!

BTW Vensung, are your kitty and my kitty long lost relatives?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2008, 04:37 PM   #120  
Die Cut Diva

The reason why I said that she might have been kicked off of ebay was, she was using stamps other than SU and was going against their angel policy. Like she was using House Mouse, etc. Big no-no! I'm not sure of whose stamps that you're allowed to use and who's that your not. I guess that you have to go to each makers website to find out if it's allowed.
Reply With Quote Likes