Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-22-2004, 04:50 PM   #1  
Cardstock Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Other interesting website for new stampers

Ladies,
My stamping group is new and we Love this site!! Does anyone know of any other sites that we can visit to look at as well? Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Cat
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-22-2004, 06:15 PM   #2  
Inking Addict

Default Other Stamping Websites

There is a another very nice stamping website that you can access in two different ways. Go to www.stamperartgallery.com where you can view member's individual card galleries or you can go to www.stampartsearch.com where you can search for a certain category, artist, or just hit the search button without entering anything in the search box to view all the cards in the order they were uploaded. There are around 4500 cards now. ENJOY!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-22-2004, 08:56 PM   #3  
Insane Embellisher

Check out http://www.patstamps.com/. Lots of great card samples there!
Anita
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-23-2004, 07:37 AM   #4  
Crimping Master

I agree with www.Patstamps.com . Another good one is http://lorilynn.bc2va.org/Galleries/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-23-2004, 09:48 AM   #5  
Splitcoast Team Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Send a message via Skype™ to Beate

What???? There are other sites????? And you visit them?????? Shame on you!!!!! Can there be memberships revoked here???

LOL. I love Pat's and Lori's site....but it's nothing like Splitcoaststampers. There are new samples on here almost hourly. Who can beat that?

Have a great weekend. I really have to get ready for a workshop. But you know....addicted as I am I have to check here all the time. Can't help myself!

my gallery - my blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-23-2004, 05:47 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Well, hourly is a little off. More like as fast as we can see there are new samples ready to go! Between us all (me, Beate, and Daven), we approve the cards almost as fast as they are coming in. And sometimes we can't approve them fast enough!! Membership is growing in leaps & bounds, and the posts and uploads are pretty fast and furious!

Now, we all stray, and go to other websites. :oops: I love patstamps, and Lori Lynn's gallery, too. I believe Pat & Lori Lynn are both SCS members, also! They are great stampers with terrific sites, too. I also love Amy Celona's site - www.ustamp4fun.com, I believe. Lots of good stuff there, too.

You will find a ton of samples here, and a wealth of information and helping hands I've not seen anywhere else. The camaraderie here is terrific, and we enjoy being part of this happy stamping family.

Isn't this just too much fun? I got started with SU! by just surfing the net, looking for information and ideas. I read on different sites different things about being a demonstrator. By far, though, this has been the most positive place to spend time. The ideas! The how-tos! The friends you meet! It's all wonderful!

Off of my love fest here. And no, I am not a paid spokesperson! Just LOVE this place!!!

Jenn
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-23-2004, 08:02 PM   #7  
Gallery Gazer

Default Other stamping websites

I just had to include another website, I owe her a lot as her site is where I received the link to this one! It is www.nuttnhoney.net Look under her links to other websites to find even more!
Laurie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2004, 01:45 AM   #8  
Gabfest Goddess

I used to visit all those sites on a regular basis, but they are not as easy to move around in as this one is :? , and they are not updated as often. This site has the rest beat, hands down!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2004, 04:31 AM   #9  
Pearl-ExPert

I'm with Happy Heart! I used to visit tons of other sites for ideas. Now I pretty much just stay here at SCS! I love that the gallery is updated so often and that there is a fabulous forum attached.

You guys ROCK!!

laura
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2004, 05:03 AM   #10  
Polyshrink Goddess

I used to surf the net for all the su card galleries, but now SCS is pretty much all I look it. It has all the latest stamp sets and the seasoned stampers are always producing and uploading their spectacular creations immediately. Their cards are well worth checking the site out 2-3 times a day. Oh, and the other thing is you can save the cards you like on your own favorite files and voila your favorite cards are there for you to get inspired by and the creative ideas are quickly accessed.
Love this site, you all do such a great job at maintaining it. Thanks for all your hard work. Keep the creations coming.

Split Coast Stampers is #1 YEAH :!: :!: :!:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2004, 10:08 PM   #11  
SCS Founder

Received 11 Likes on 1 Post

wow, thanks a ton you guys (gals!) for all the kind words. I almost didn't see this topic under the mountain of new ones today (what's the deal? y'all got chatty all of a sudden) anyway, it's great to see that our humble little "vision" is being realized. but, to quote my favorite Carpenter's tune in the 70's, "we've only just begun"

Needs a sig
Reply With Quote Likes