Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-21-2007, 11:11 AM   #41  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think it is great that we all have different opinions. I am glad that Joan typed up her thoughts and sent them in. I see so many people on stamping boards who complain about one thing or another but never do anything about it. Even if SU does nothing about her letter at least Joan can know that she did all she could do to express her thoughts and concerns. I give her a big round of applause for that alone.

I also want to remind everyone of SCS's TOS. Let's not call anyone out on a public forum. If you have an issue with them about anything please pm them or a moderator.

Robyn

My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 11:14 AM   #42  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by srogers5View Post
Although I can see the points she's making, I have to agree with Jenhenry. Just because a person has her opinions and sees on message boards that others agree, doesn't mean that they are true for all. And believe it or not, not everything is about the bottom dollar. SU is a home-based business and there is nothing wrong with that. There are still many people who enjoy the night out, who don't spend a lot of time on the computer shopping for deals, who don't like the computer at all, who don't want to settle for clear stamps just to save space and to see what they're doing at the cost of an inferior image, ...

People change over time. Crafters in general are a fickle bunch (and didn't Joan say immature?). When it's time to move on to someone or something else, it's okay. But I don't think one has to criticize a company into the dirt for being who they are (the company they fell in love with once). The company still meets my needs wonderfully, but if there comes a time they don't, I'll write a PRIVATE letter if I feel strongly enough about it and go on my merry way.
Sharon,

My compliments for your very mature answer. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 11:15 AM   #43  
Insane Embellisher

stampwithdiane, You made some exellent pionts in your post.

For those of you who are having trouble with shipping times you can get your orders shipped directly to you. In most areas you will get your order in a week. Sometimes I get mine in 5 days. If your demo is having the orders shipped to her and she is delivering them she should do so in a timely manner. If she is not doing this then you should take it up with her or find a new demo. There is a Demonstrator locator on the SU! website.

Jan
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 11:16 AM   #44  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

yikes, I have limited access to computers right now. let me just say that I'm just one person with one opinion. no one has to agree with me. I love SU and would love to buy more stuff from them. Have to get off this public computer now!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 11:17 AM   #45  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by canbenView Post
WHERE?!?! Anyone?
sorry... this is not the right thread... but iam intrested too:mrgreen:

My SCS Gallery
My blog
: Pretty Pressings
Designer for Magnolia, Sweden, Lili of the Valley and Sir Stampalot
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 11:25 AM   #46  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by InkaliciousView Post
So if a thread is started about all the bad things about SU, well then comparable threads need to be started about the other stamp companies as well!! Then we can all do our own comparing of all the totally horrible ways these stamp companies are being run!!
This was tongue-in-cheek and not meant to actually start threads bashing other companies. I am not inciting a riot, honestly. Really. Just wondering why everyone does it to SU!!:rolleyes:

SA Sistah -Original Swappers Anonymous!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 11:28 AM   #47  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:

Maybe your Demo is not ordering right away??? Anytime I place the order on SU, it goes into picking usually that same day, and ships the next. Im sorry but Ive had HORRIBLE service thru TAC, AND CTMH !!

Maybe its your demos fault and you need a new one who is quicker in ordering and getting your stuff to you. SU has pretty much no control over the demos delivering to you , just like TAC and CTMH. They can be as fast or slow as they want to, and any of the companies cant do anything about that aspect of delivery.
some areas take a little longer to get their shipments, though. I live in Canada, and there is no option like Express shipping so it always takes a week. But, for me, that is not a problem. I live in a rural area that is 2 hours away from any decent SB store!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 11:28 AM   #48  
Die Cut Diva

I'm sorry, InkStazOnMe, for putting my nose in where it doesn't belong. I am not the SU nor the SCS police and I apologize publicly for saying anything at all.
"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalms 19:14
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 11:31 AM   #49  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Mascoutah, Illinois, Living In My Own Home Finally!!-Hibiscus from my backyard in Hawaii
Received 91 Likes on 75 Posts

Quote:

This was tongue-in-cheek and not meant to actually start threads bashing other companies. I am not inciting a riot, honestly. Really. Just wondering why everyone does it to SU!!:rolleyes:
This letter was posted on a personal blog. It was not posted by the OP or the wirter. "Someone" went to Joan's blog and copied it here. Everyone has their own opinion. This opioion was stated on a personal blog.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 11:35 AM   #50  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClaudiafromGermanyView Post
sorry... this is not the right thread... but iam intrested too:mrgreen:
LOL Glad I'm not the only one looking! I can't find ANYTHING like it......
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 11:39 AM   #51  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Mascoutah, Illinois, Living In My Own Home Finally!!-Hibiscus from my backyard in Hawaii

Here is a thread that is in the tools and product talk about the SU shimmery white paper. I have not looked into these websites yet. Just posting the thread for info.
Forums at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 11:56 AM   #52  
Die Cut Diva

Tossing out my 2 cents here. I was a demo with SU for over six years, and just recently let that lapse. The reasons were varied - and it was as much about me as it was about SU. They offer high quality merchandise, and I had some customers who were thrilled that they could get virtually *everything* they would ever need from me, their friendly little demo. But then I had others who would do everything in their power to save a nickel. It's their money -their prerogative.

My style has changed a lot, but I'll always look back fondly on my time as a demo. I made some wonderful friends, learned a lot (about stamping as well as business in general), and just generally had a ball. They are not a perfect company, but then I have yet to find one that is. Seems they're all run by humans or something.
Be joyful because you have hope. Be patient when trouble comes, and pray at all times. Romans 12:12 (NCV)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 12:04 PM   #53  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by prchvsView Post
some areas take a little longer to get their shipments, though. I live in Canada, and there is no option like Express shipping so it always takes a week. But, for me, that is not a problem. I live in a rural area that is 2 hours away from any decent SB store!
*slight hijack here, just wanted to say I have family in Edson!*

hijack over. LOL!

Canadians! Visit the Canadian Stamping Forum
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 12:10 PM   #54  
clean and krafty

Send a message via Skype™ to willosmama

Quote:

Originally Posted by canbenView Post
WHERE?!?! Anyone?
I did see a card on JulieHRR's blog which used an alphabet *darn* similar to the wild west alpha. She has the specifics underneath if you want who makes it. It's not the actual SU! Wild West Alpha though, if that's what you are thinking.

Spellbinders DT Coordinator

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 12:16 PM   #55  
Mad Swapper

I found that! Thank you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 12:23 PM   #56  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

Tandra - this is only one person's opinion, but I think the reason SU! kind of gets whipping boy treatment here is because the site started as an SU site and so many of the members are SU demos and are (or were) primarily SU customers. They've been familiar with the company for a long time and they're more invested in it (emotionally) than the average vendor. Kind of like when you're willing to scold your own kids, but not someone else's

Also, because SU! has been around for a long time, there's the "honeymoon is over" element. The things that were totally!cool before are now what you're used to, so you start noticing things that you might like changed. But, the members who are new to SU! haven't gotten past the honeymoon yet. And some of the new companies are still in that honeymoon phase.

And also, because so many members are more invested than usual in the company, there are some members who take any comment less than "I love SU and they're the greatest company ever!" as a personal attack. That's when the real fun starts

Me, I'm just a stamping slut. I buy what I like from where I can get it. If a company doesn't have exactly what I want, someone else will. If I like a set of SU stamps enough, I'll pay the price even though I'm not going to use the wood. Would I prefer to pay less and get rubber only? Yes, but that's not the market SU is targeting right now. Would I prefer that CTMH offer unmounted rubber instead of clear acrylic? Yes, but again, that's not the market they're going for. I love TAC's unmounted rubber stamps, but I'm not going to buy the accessories from the back of the catalog if I can find them at Michael's or Hobby lobby for less - more $$ for stamps!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 12:33 PM   #57  
Polyshrink Goddess

Srogers and stampwithdiane... AMEN and AMEN. Tactful and thought provoking responses to a blog post of the same caliber, and with both I completely agree.

Even though I respectfully disagree with much of Joan's post, I'll still commend her for her honesty and bravery while speaking her mind. My respect for her opinion(s) can only deepen once she officially submits the "open letter" to SU instead of using it to simply "open dialog". After all, if she's really serious about her issues with SU, how could her demands for change ever be heard and possibly implemented otherwise? ;)

I think it's great that there are so many options out there for us fickle and finicky stampers. Fortunately, it's change that inevitably makes the world go 'round and if there's one thing to say about the stamping industry and its participants, it's that they're both constantly changing and evolving... without a doubt!

IMO, thre's always going to be things we like/dislike about different companies/products, old and new. There will never be the one perfect company for everyone. Weigh the pros and cons of each, decide how much of your money each one will get based on those evaluations, take any requests or concerns to the powers that be, and then move on. What may be considred a deficit to one stamper, can always be a benefit to another. Just my humble .02, from a soon-to-be SU demo.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 12:51 PM   #58  

Quote:

Originally Posted by DobbyView Post
*slight hijack here, just wanted to say I have family in Edson!*

hijack over. LOL!
LOL! small world!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 01:23 PM   #59  
Forum Fanatic

I love SU products and will continue to buy from them. I have over 400 SU sets so I think I can say that I am a faithful customer. I have seen a change though. It's great we do have so many companies to buy from and there is one thing that is for sure.... stampers will definitly buy!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 01:25 PM   #60  
Rubber Obsessor

"Me, I'm just a stamping slut."

I love this!!! wee hee thanks for making me laugh!

Maureen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 01:56 PM   #61  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by lesliespringerView Post
This letter was posted on a personal blog. It was not posted by the OP or the wirter. "Someone" went to Joan's blog and copied it here. Everyone has their own opinion. This opioion was stated on a personal blog.
Hi Leslie!! LOL I KNOW that!!
I was just explaining MY previous post on the bottom of page 2 in this thread, about if we are gonna bang on SU, the other companies need equal time being banged on too about THEIR problems not having what we want.!! But that I didnt really think we should start doing that! mM point was that TAC and CTMH dont get hit like SU does.

SA Sistah -Original Swappers Anonymous!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 02:27 PM   #62  
Pearl-ExPert

Default ribbon

Yeaaahhh...I guess my 'desire' to have SU make a ribbon in every one of their colors and in all different styles is totally overboard! In my dreams only! :rolleyes:

I thought this thread was good....it is good to agree to disagree. Why do we always talk about SU!? I think because, as one person mentioned, this is primarily a SU! site. And when you love the company, as I do, you want them to do well, stay well placed in the market, and offer lots of choices as you expand your stamping.

Maybe sometimes our suggestions come across more as complaints. This could be because we are not talking, but reading text. Lots of feelings (both positive and negative) get missed out when you read a message as opposed to having a face to face conversation with someone.

MY GALLERY

"Do Not Take Yourself too Seriously.... No One Else Does"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 02:46 PM   #63  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by denidillView Post
Why do we always talk about SU!? I think because, as one person mentioned, this is primarily a SU! site.
But wouldn't that mean people should be more respectful toward the entities that started it and are still in it? And this is by no means a response to this thread, but rather the trend toward complaining and whining that abounds...here and everywhere. I guess it's just a societal thing, but it sure is depressing sometimes.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 02:53 PM   #64  
Die Cut Diva

Am I to assume that the person who wrote this letter has been in the stamping business for almost 20 years and has almost 50,000 people selling for her? Oh, then that must be the reason for all the helpful suggestions. Now I get it!

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 03:05 PM   #65  
Splitcoast Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

If Joan left "commenting open" for that particular blog entry, I assume she invites healthy discussion there at her blog, among her readers.

While I cannot speak for her, or anyone else, I would like to point out that just because she had an entry there, I would not presume that she intended for anyone else to bring her words onto SCS forums for debate among the general populace.

If a blog author has no idea this is going on, they can find themselves being hung out to dry in a public forum, unable to defend themselves nor their position! :shock:

It is all too easy for misquotes and horrible misunderstandings to occur!
I can't help but urge anyone and everyone to please exercise great caution, courtesy and respect, when quoting/copying & pasting others' personal blog entries, and responding to them, on public forums.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 03:08 PM   #66  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renee O.View Post
Am I to assume that the person who wrote this letter has been in the stamping business for almost 20 years and has almost 50,000 people selling for her? Oh, then that must be the reason for all the helpful suggestions. Now I get it!
Hmmm. I really don't think it is necessary to make these types of remarks. Joan is entitled to her opinion and she never claimed what you are implying.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 03:29 PM   #67  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieHRRView Post
If Joan left "commenting open" for that particular blog entry, I assume she invites healthy discussion there at her blog, among her readers.

While I cannot speak for her, or anyone else, I would like to point out that just because she had an entry there, I would not presume that she intended for anyone else to bring her words onto SCS forums for debate among the general populace.

If a blog author has no idea this is going on, they can find themselves being hung out to dry in a public forum, unable to defend themselves nor their position! :shock:

I can't help but urge anyone and everyone to please exercise great caution, courtesy and respect, when quoting/copying & pasting others' personal blog entries, and responding to them, on public forums.
I agree! I all ready stated that this letter came from a "Personal Blog" and that the OP and "Letter" writer did not post this this to SCS. Someone else went to the blog and copy/posted it here. I think this is getting way out of line considering Joan Did Not Post to SCS but her own blog. Everyone has their own opinion but to have "bad words" here in this thread when the original writer did not even know that this was Taken From Her Blog Is Just Not Right!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 03:54 PM   #68  

Quote:

I agree! I all ready stated that this letter came from a "Personal Blog" and that the OP and "Letter" writer did not post this this to SCS. Someone else went to the blog and copy/posted it here. I think this is getting way out of line considering Joan Did Not Post to SCS but her own blog. Everyone has their own opinion but to have "bad words" here in this thread when the original writer did not even know that this was Taken From Her Blog Is Just Not Right!
while I agree with this principle, the author does know this thread is here. she posted in this thread HERE. (#44)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 03:57 PM   #69  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieHRRView Post

Since I was the one who cut and pasted from Joans blog - I will respond...

I cut and pasted the suggestions so her words were not misconstrued and so I could lend a voice to "the other side"

When someone posts thier thoughts on the internet for all to see it ceases to be private...you have to expect that others aren't going to see things the same way...and will comment on it. When people were commenting on the blog itself here at SCS I didn't want my thoughts to be an attack because they aren't - I merely wanted to give an opposite viewpoint to what had been said and the nest way to do that was to paste the suggestions - for that I realize I wrong and I do apologize. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and in no way did i state that anyone opinion was wrong - just showing the flip side.

The thing is SCS bring together stampers and crafters from all over - many times people comes here not knowing about very many stamping companies...Far to often I see posts criticizing things SU does or doesn't do...in the long run someone who is not familiar with SU could choose not to even take a look at what SU has to offer because of this and that that they read here...

so to Joan - I apologize pasteing your suggestions...looks like you got the open discussion - just not in the way you wanted it - I am sorry...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 04:43 PM   #70  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by prchvsView Post
while I agree with this principle, the author does know this thread is here. she posted in this thread HERE. (#44)
She posted a response to this thread because she was informed about it. She did not intend to have this "open forum" on SCS. Due to the copy of her blog to SCS this has turned BAD. I feel that since this was posted on her blog that ALL responses, agreeing or disagreeing should be directed to her personal blog.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 04:48 PM   #71  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

You know what, I posted a link to my blog here and i am not offended in the slightest that folks post here in response. I'm a big girl (some would say with a big mouth). Of course folks disagree, that is to be expected. I think each of you posted thoughtful comments and I think that is healthy.

No offense taken by me to anything posted here. Got to go again. I am on a public computer with people waiting, but I needed my SCS fix.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 05:27 PM   #72  
Polyshrink Goddess

[QUOTE=prchvs;6921161]
This is what I disagree with:
*wood mounting: I prefer it. I hate mounting and unmounting my stamps. The idea of space saving is great, but I really don't think that outweighs the ease of wood!QUOTE]

If I read the letter right, she just wants the option of buying woodmounted OR unmounted/clear, you could still have it your way ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 06:19 PM   #73  
Rubber Obsessor

I do love SU stamps but now that there are sooo many other stamp companies with so many new ideas that I find myself using my stamp money in other places. I do love love love the CTMH clear alphabets and haven't used wood ones since, and started trying other stamp pads for the same reason stated by just about everyone. I have all the classic stamp pads, so if they did redesign, it would be a while before I could repurchase. I would definitely love to see a blog space or idea forum on the SU website, seeing the stamps used here has made up my mind to buy some sets that I didn't look twice at in the catalog!! I think www.impressrubberstamps.com has a cowboy alphabet, but is smaller than SU.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 06:27 PM   #74  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by daisy453View Post
You are right on track here, Joan! I do hope SU will listen. They could use some GOOD sales once in awhile like the other sources have. Like so many of you, I've quit buying much from them as I can find the same or similar so many places.
As for the card stock...yes, SU is great but when I use so much for layering etc., it is such a waste to spend that kind of money when I can get 4sheets/$1.00 at Hobby Lobby and it looks just a nice IMO.
So, SU --listen up here ---- you may have many first time customers but you're losing some of your older customers who used to buy so much from you.
And, like others have mentioned, I don't like the 10+ day wait for an order to come in and then longer for it to get to me from SU demo when other sources will ship same day or within 24 hours.
daisy
I'm just curious how you think SU's cardstock is a waste of money?
SU 8 1/2 x 11 assorted - .22 cents a sheet
SU 8 1/2 x 11 single color - .23 cents a sheet
Hobby Lobby - .25 cents a sheet (per your quote above)

Personally I'd rather buy a larger pack of SU cardstock that I know will match all my other SU cardstock and it's even cheaper per sheet than most chain craft stores and LSS.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 06:46 PM   #75  
Chat Box Chick

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharlene WaleView Post
I'm sorry, InkStazOnMe, for putting my nose in where it doesn't belong. I am not the SU nor the SCS police and I apologize publicly for saying anything at all.
Not a problem.

My Blog- Inky's Delight
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 06:52 PM   #76  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayInFLView Post
Here's the link :

http://www.paper-and-ink.blogspot.com/

What she says really sums up many of the reasons why I let my demoship go. SU is what got me into stamping and I will always have a soft spot for them, but I do feel they are sitting behind the curve on a lot of things....
I wonder if this is a common problem with direct sales companies. I think Creative Memories is WAY behind the times in trends also ... although I prefer their albums & protectors over any others, their embellishments leave something to be desired. And they dont' seem eager to keep up .. go figure.

I did work for a direct sales company for six years. The buying online thing would make me nervous if I were a demo for SU.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 07:20 PM   #77  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdoyle8View Post
I wonder if this is a common problem with direct sales companies. I think Creative Memories is WAY behind the times in trends also ... although I prefer their albums & protectors over any others, their embellishments leave something to be desired. And they dont' seem eager to keep up .. go figure.

I did work for a direct sales company for six years. The buying online thing would make me nervous if I were a demo for SU.
Doesn't TAC allow online buying for their customers? I've only bought SU! so I'm not sure but I feel like I've read this on threads here on SCS.

I would think with technology today there could be some kind of ordering system where your order is logged through your demo (she still gets all commission and you should order only if you have a demo). From my experience going to SU! parties -- I'm never ready to place my order at that time. I need time to think and look through the catalog. Also, my demo is a few states away so I do place orders directly through her without going to any of her events. I would probably order more often if I had an online option!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 07:26 PM   #78  

Quote:

She posted a response to this thread because she was informed about it. She did not intend to have this "open forum" on SCS. Due to the copy of her blog to SCS this has turned BAD. I feel that since this was posted on her blog that ALL responses, agreeing or disagreeing should be directed to her personal blog.
like I said, I agreed with you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 07:34 PM   #79  
Chat Box Chick

Quote:

Originally Posted by peggView Post
Doesn't TAC allow online buying for their customers? I've only bought SU! so I'm not sure but I feel like I've read this on threads here on SCS.

I would think with technology today there could be some kind of ordering system where your order is logged through your demo (she still gets all commission and you should order only if you have a demo). From my experience going to SU! parties -- I'm never ready to place my order at that time. I need time to think and look through the catalog. Also, my demo is a few states away so I do place orders directly through her without going to any of her events. I would probably order more often if I had an online option!
TAC does allow online purchasing directly from TAC. However, if you purchase directly from the company, you will not receive hostess benefits. ;)

My Blog- Inky's Delight
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2007, 07:45 PM   #80  
Pearl-ExPert

The thing is, I can buy the overpriced SU stuff elsewhere, so that's really no big deal. The way i see it, it's in the catalog so that those who don't have access to the internet or a large craft store can just do some one-stop shopping. I'm not going to buy it...it doesn't bother me that it's there. In fact, it gives me ideas to see it there knowing i can get it somewhere else. Since they're not going to sell as much of that stuff, of course they price it higher. That's basic business.

As for wood or acrylic, i could care less. If i like the design of the stamp i'll use it either way.

The only real complaint i have about SU is their control issues. If i buy a stamp i should be able to use it for anything i want--including selling it in a fixed retail location. Do other stamp companies have policies like this??

My cousin sells SU and has had nothing but good things to say--she's very successful and will be the first to tell you if you can buy something cheaper at AC Moore. So i agree that it is possible to just get a bad demo which kind of ruins the reputation of the company. That's a shame, really.

Yep, me and Nutswithtwins are BFF's.
Reply With Quote Likes