Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-27-2012, 09:10 AM   #81  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got an email acknowledging my re-sent email about a missing die from a set I ordered. It was specific about the die they would be sending so I know it was not a generic email. Hope they follow through since I need the missing die to make slider cards. (It was a set of 4-dies to make 2 styles of slider cards. I received 3 of the 4 dies.)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-27-2012, 10:07 AM   #82  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Erin I can tell you from experience that Gina K has fabualous card stock. It is very heavy and the colors are lovely. A lot of the colors are a close match to Memento ink

I have never used Amuse card stock.
EDIT: OOps I must have been typing this at the same time as you were . Sorry
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-27-2012, 11:50 AM   #83  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

I may wait a while before I do any more ordering from PTI. What a shame.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-27-2012, 02:06 PM   #84  
Matboard Maniac

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow. I should head over to the forum there because I've missed some recent activity! I just can't believe this.
Once, a couple of years back, there was some comment (from Rick, I think) about how there had been some negative activity on the PTI member company page on Splitcoast (at least this is how I remember it), and that now that PTI's forum was going to be the sole forum, there'd be "none of that here!" I almost wrote at the time to offer a definition of the word "forum", perhaps offer a few historical examples about muzzling public communication, etc. But I lost interest and also didn't feel like getting flamed.

And BOY, can some folks flame. I've often observed what seem (IMHO) to be inappropriately personal/emotional reactions to business-related matters on that forum. Sure, I get that way when a person disrespects my loved ones, for instance, but not when a person questions the procedures at some place I shop.

BTW, did someone here indicate that Jenn left? What happened?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-27-2012, 02:10 PM   #85  
Rubber Obsessor

I checked and right now I guess I am not banned. I did not post anything specific to any person, just general observations, so it did not violate the TOS.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-27-2012, 02:20 PM   #86  
Matboard Maniac

Oh, I just saw the announcement on Nichole's blog about Jenn's departure. It's certainly a loss for PTI.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-27-2012, 02:21 PM   #87  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by sea777View Post
I checked and right now I guess I am not banned. I did not post anything specific to any person, just general observations, so it did not violate the TOS.
I promise that you don't have to post anything specific to any person to get banned...

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-27-2012, 08:20 PM   #88  
Inking Addict

Crafter 4 Life There are only 3 dies in that set the one has both the circles on it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2012, 02:43 AM   #89  
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbara JayView Post
Erin I can tell you from experience that Gina K has fabualous card stock. It is very heavy and the colors are lovely. A lot of the colors are a close match to Memento ink

I have never used Amuse card stock.
EDIT: OOps I must have been typing this at the same time as you were . Sorry
Question...is the GinaK colored card stock as smooth as the white?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2012, 06:54 AM   #90  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

WOW
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2012, 07:50 AM   #91  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by mzza111View Post
I wholeheartedly agree. I just read all 3, and they capture the issues very well.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2012, 11:25 AM   #92  
Kookie Creator

I have been keeping up with these PTI threads for a long time and never wanted to jump in for any reason. I just read writings of the three ladies above (eunalicious, Ruby Slippers and Simplicity) and appreciate the time and clarity they put into the explanations. They all seemed spot-on!

I have always loved PTI for many different reasons and have never experienced a problem with anything from them. However, I have not ordered from them since I started reading about all these situations. How do I feel?

Everytime I look at new threads or posts, in the back of my mind I keep wishing that one day I will read that:

1) They have sincerely apologized to one and all of us who have been customers over the years.

2)They take responsibility for the problems and not only profess the desire to correct mistakes but show by actions that they are correcting the wrongs done.

3)They ask their customers what we would like to see going forward and show trust in us.

If one, two or (in my most vivid dream) all three of these would come to light, I think they could once again be a wonderful and successful company. I love the creativity, quality and originality of PTI. I, along with most everyone else, would be happiest if they would clean their act up and give us back the old PTI.

If you would listen and trust your many loyal customers then we can learn to trust you again.

Good luck to all and I am still somehow rooting for a happy ending for everyone, including PTI.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2012, 12:56 PM   #93  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateBlossomView Post
It's not. I have some red and it is textured. I had some other color and it was smooth.

I cannot use textured card stock. It hates me.

But I don't use MUCH colored card stock, and I do love Gina's white, so I guess that is what I'm gonna do.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2012, 12:58 PM   #94  
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erin KView Post
It's not. I have some red and it is textured. I had some other color and it was smooth.

I cannot use textured card stock. It hates me.

But I don't use MUCH colored card stock, and I do love Gina's white, so I guess that is what I'm gonna do.
Thanks, Erin!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2012, 01:54 PM   #95  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

What former DT members were speaking out about their experiences with PTI as mentioned on Ruby Slippers blog? I always wondered about that....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2012, 01:56 PM   #96  
Polyshrink Goddess

There are so many wonderful companies to do business with and all business owner should realize it! All it takes for me is one bad experience with a company and I'll never buy from them again and I spread the word, too. Kudos to everyone who spoke the truth about what's going on with this company, it seems to me far too many people are afraid to do that.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2012, 02:27 PM   #97  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatarinaMView Post
What former DT members were speaking out about their experiences with PTI as mentioned on Ruby Slippers blog? I always wondered about that....
I have to admit curiosity about that too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2012, 02:35 PM   #98  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateBlossomView Post
A couple of colors of Gina K's cardstock are linen textured - this is shown on the chart that shows the different colors. I believe it's the spruce green and one of the purples, vibrant violet I think.

The rest of Gina K.'s colored cardstock is like SU's colored cardstock - smooth but not as smooth as her white cardstock. It's also thicker than SU cardstock.

Hopefully that made sense.
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Phillippians 4:13
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2012, 02:46 PM   #99  
Stazon Splitcoast

Becky Oehlers, bless her heart, spoke up on Facebook. . .and comments were made by Niki Estes, Lauren Meader and Geny Cassady along the same lines (sorry if I misspelled any names!).

I don't trust my memory to be more specific - sorry!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2012, 05:10 PM   #100  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomView Post
Becky Oehlers, bless her heart, spoke up on Facebook. . .and comments were made by Niki Estes, Lauren Meader and Geny Cassady along the same lines (sorry if I misspelled any names!).

Nancy's memory is accurate. It was right around the time of the March release, maybe on the 14th or 15th.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2012, 09:08 PM   #101  
Glitter Queen

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgmlmaxView Post
I was considering leaving SU, and buying more from papertrey ink. I guess that won't be happening.
I am confused thou, why don't they hire several people in the depts that need help? It may cost them, but it may be the difference between them going out of business or not!
That email really made things way worse for them. I wonder how many customers they have lost?
What about the design team, are the jumping ship?
Also who owns the co, besides Nicole? Do these people get along?

Dina
In total fairness, hiring new folks only really helps you 30-60 days in the future. I work in a business like this and you don't just hire someone and the next day they are productive.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2012, 05:04 AM   #102  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 297 Likes on 115 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragoncroftView Post
In total fairness, hiring new folks only really helps you 30-60 days in the future. I work in a business like this and you don't just hire someone and the next day they are productive.
Ah, but since their issues have been going on for well over a year, the "new hire" could certainly have been up to speed and helpful by now if they'd been more proactive earlier on...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2012, 05:12 AM   #103  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragoncroftView Post
Yes, that is true. but they have to start somewhere. Or are they willing to let the company fall apart? Or is it not even at that point?

I'm wondering now that I've read all of these posts if most are thinking to not even shop with PTI any longer?
As a SU hobby demo, most of my craft budget goes to keeping up with my minimums, so that doesn't allow me to buy from PTI all that often. Most of what I have are stamp sets, but I really want a bunch of their dies, and their ink pads and papers. I wouldn't mind getting the dies, but I don't want to start collecting ink pads and papers if things get worse.

What are your thoughts, should I just stay clear of them?

Dina
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2012, 05:13 AM   #104  
Polyshrink Goddess

I agree with hiring more people as a long term solution. It would also be beneficial for the owners to write up some clear and concise policies so that every other customer service issue didn't have to be forwarded to Julie for approval. The cs rep(s) need to be able to answer questions instead of just being email forwarders.
Narbara
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2012, 05:29 AM   #105  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgmlmaxView Post
Yes, that is true. but they have to start somewhere. Or are they willing to let the company fall apart? Or is it not even at that point?

I'm wondering now that I've read all of these posts if most are thinking to not even shop with PTI any longer?
As a SU hobby demo, most of my craft budget goes to keeping up with my minimums, so that doesn't allow me to buy from PTI all that often. Most of what I have are stamp sets, but I really want a bunch of their dies, and their ink pads and papers. I wouldn't mind getting the dies, but I don't want to start collecting ink pads and papers if things get worse.

What are your thoughts, should I just stay clear of them?

Dina

Dina, I too was a SU hobby demo. And I have been ordering from PTI for at least 4 years now. I cannot speak for everyone, I can only give you my opinions and relay my experiences.

All SU demos know that if you order right at the release of a new catalog, new mini, or start of SAB, the shipping times increase. I used to see the 4-5 day time frame frequently at new releases. So the delays experienced during PTI releases don't seem all that excessive to me. The difference is that SU posts the expected delays and PTI doesn't. But after a while ordering with PTI, I guess I just "know" this. And if I order after the 1st and before the 15th, I usually get my order in 3 days.

With the new release time of 10 pm on the 15th, I generally order right at 10 if there is something I want. So I'm usually at the from of the queue. I got my Feb release order in one week. I got my March release order in 5 days. My shipping transit time from them is 2 days. (SU is a full week unless I expedite).

There are many PTI colors that overlap with SU colors. Red, brown, black, white, some oranges, etc. You want want to consider that when you pick what colors to order.

I have really tried to like PTI inks. But I don't. I prefer my SU, Amuse, Momento inks. There are many lists that compare inks from other brands to PTI papers, ribbons, etc.

I really love the dies. They are fresh, cheap, and match stamp sets (big plus IMHO). I have never had an issue with a die from them. They work just like any other wafer thin die.

I have seen a big turn around in CS in the last week or two. I'm not going to speculate why or how, but I will say that I see issues being worked and resolved on the forum daily. Is everyone's issue address? No, but I really, truly feel that they are working to make that happen.

I don't think they are going anywhere. Even in March, they had thousands of orders (based on people posting order numbers which I assume are sequential). So I'd say buy what you like. Berry Sorbet is my FAV color and I've never found a good match for it anywhere else.

I don't work for or in any way represent PTI. I am brand loyal to no one (which is a large part of why I'm a FORMER SU demo, LOL~). I buy what I like and I happen to like some PTI stuff. I'm willing to work around the known issues but you have to decide whether or not you are also willing to do so. Good luck!

My brand new blog: Tinkering With Ink
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2012, 06:13 AM   #106  
Polyshrink Goddess

I agree that they aren't going anywhere. For every customer that has been completely put off by the customer service problems, there is a new one in the wings that just doesn't have a clue.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2012, 06:23 AM   #107  
Stampin' Fool

Thanks Deb, I appreciate all of your thoughts. I do agree that placing my order at the right time would help. I am leaning with still purchasing (when I can). But I really do not know the depths of their problems. I will continue to follow the saga a bit to see what happens.

Thanks, Dina
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2012, 07:51 AM   #108  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

Quote:

I have seen a big turn around in CS in the last week or two. I'm not going to speculate why or how, but I will say that I see issues being worked and resolved on the forum daily. Is everyone's issue address? No, but I really, truly feel that they are working to make that happen.
I'm really happy that you haven't had any problems with your orders, but one thing I take issue with here is that issues shouldn't be worked on and resolved in their forum. Customers are resorting to raising a ruckus on the forums because their e-mails to customer service are not being handled - first they receive canned response after canned response, and then POOF! Papertrey decides that the best way to handle the customer service e-mail backlog is to delete them all and have people start over.

Here's how customer service SHOULD work - and this is from another small stamp company, Gina K. My mother ordered one of the Stamp TV kits from them and when she didn't have it in a couple of weeks she called to check on it
Notice - I said she called. PTI does not have a phone number that you can call for customer service issues.

The person who answered the phone told her that the order was sent without tracking, but that it definitely should have reached my mother by then and she was sending out another one that day. She only asked that if the missing package happened to show up, would my mom please send it back to them.

Bingo. Two minute phone call, the problem is taken care of, and Gina K has a customer who has total warm fuzzies about the company and how well she was taken care of. And who shared that information with several other stampers.

With PTI, customer service would have gotten an e-mail about the missing order, not answered it for a couple of days, then sent a canned response that they were checking into it and by the time they were done resolving the situation, their customer would seriously be considering whether the excellent quality of their stamps and the beautiful colors of their cardstock were worth the hassle.

I understand that companies have to be careful; that there are customers who will call and claim to have not received packages in an effort to get something that they're not entitled to. That's why a company needs good recordkeeping for their customer database/orders/inventory. You can't go into your day with the attitude that the customer is your enemy and will do all they can to rip you off.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2012, 08:12 AM   #109  
Stazon Splitcoast

I began ordering with PTI within the first year of starting to stamp - in 2007. They were brand new. They have always had problems but now those have escalated to the point of absurdity. One problem after the other and they handle every issue poorly.

They have shown time after time that they have little regard for the customer and have been rude and dismissive to many. And there are design team members who have come forward to say that they were treated poorly and were happy to leave them ~ it's apparent to me that the dysfunction runs deep. Far deeper than a pathetic "new" website. I mention this because it appears that many problems are being blamed on this website rollout.

To answer Dina's question, I will no longer purchase from PTI. I'll purchase from those companies who have earned my business - the ones who treat their customers properly.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2012, 08:14 AM   #110  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbetView Post
I'm really happy that you haven't had any problems with your orders, but one thing I take issue with here is that issues shouldn't be worked on and resolved in their forum. Customers are resorting to raising a ruckus on the forums because their e-mails to customer service are not being handled - first they receive canned response after canned response, and then POOF! Papertrey decides that the best way to handle the customer service e-mail backlog is to delete them all and have people start over.

Here's how customer service SHOULD work - and this is from another small stamp company, Gina K. My mother ordered one of the Stamp TV kits from them and when she didn't have it in a couple of weeks she called to check on it
Notice - I said she called. PTI does not have a phone number that you can call for customer service issues.

The person who answered the phone told her that the order was sent without tracking, but that it definitely should have reached my mother by then and she was sending out another one that day. She only asked that if the missing package happened to show up, would my mom please send it back to them.

Bingo. Two minute phone call, the problem is taken care of, and Gina K has a customer who has total warm fuzzies about the company and how well she was taken care of. And who shared that information with several other stampers.

With PTI, customer service would have gotten an e-mail about the missing order, not answered it for a couple of days, then sent a canned response that they were checking into it and by the time they were done resolving the situation, their customer would seriously be considering whether the excellent quality of their stamps and the beautiful colors of their cardstock were worth the hassle.

I understand that companies have to be careful; that there are customers who will call and claim to have not received packages in an effort to get something that they're not entitled to. That's why a company needs good recordkeeping for their customer database/orders/inventory. You can't go into your day with the attitude that the customer is your enemy and will do all they can to rip you off.

Cheryl, I don't disagree with you. I think PTI should absolutely have a contact number. They are long beyond the "we are a small start-up business, so we rely on email contact". If you want to play with the "big boys" you need to ACT like the "big boys".

I mentioned that I have seen them resolve issues on the forum because that is the only insight that I have into the company. I am privvy to what goes on there as a member, but I have no inside info on CS emails or other actions the company takes.

And I never said I haven't had a problem with my orders. ;) I have and it was long before there was a CS rep at all. I dealt directly with the owners and frankly it was less than pleasant. It did put me off for a while, but I decided that I liked the product a lot and there was a statistically small chance that I would have more problems. That's a risk I was willing to take to get things that I liked.

I have also had two instances of defective stamps and both were handled quickly and professionally through the previous CS rep. I also got the return of ink pads/refund handled smoothly. I know not everyone did. Maybe I should have bought a PowerBall ticket last night, 'cause it seems like I'm pretty luck over all. ;)

So one bad, three good CS experiences + products that I really like to create with = orders from me. But that has to be an individual choice for each of us.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2012, 08:39 AM   #111  
Stazon Splitcoast

Deb, I do like the PowerBall comment!!!

I had pretty much your attitude - I didn't get really *burned* so I took my chances.

I did have some issues very early on - but already I could see that customer service was no kind of service at all and just didn't pursue them. I tossed the ink pads rather than deal with them. I moved on to other companies for ink.

I was pretty much down to ordering the cardstock and some stamps now and then. But I found A Muse so switched my cardstock, and the stamps lately have not been very interesting for me. Although I will admit that the last release had a few items I would've ordered in the past ~ at least now I feel that my boycott is worth something!

So even though I have not had any huge problems with them personally, it is what I perceive as a total lack of concern on their part for the customer that I simply cannot reward them for it. Customer loyalty is earned and they haven't done it.

What I don't understand is that everything seems to be done on a trial and error basis. It's like there's no plan, no vision, no anticipation.... just jump into something and then fix it if you have time at some point down the road or pretend the problem doesn't exist and make excuses for it. It's just a mess.

Even if I hear that things have tremendously turned around, I'd still be out. I hope they fix their company because I know there are people who love the products and I would hate to see any small business fail even if they have created the situation themselves. But they've lost me for good.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2012, 09:20 AM   #112  
Die Cut Diva

LOL Nancy! I see that no one won the PowerBall last night, so I guess I still have time to try my luck with it,

I must say that I really do LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Amuse inks. I really don't like pigment inks, so I thought I'd never say that but seriously, wow. So crisp and such excellent coverage. The new PTI inks are still splotchy for me. I've heard so many people say they work great for them, so I wonder if it's operator error? I even bought more than one to try thinking there can be a dud once in a while in every product line. But nope. Sill don't like them. And there are quite a few really close matches between Amuse inks and PTI colors.

IMHO, PTI needs to hire a business manager. Someone who can steer them to success. The ad hoc, part-time, I-have-a-day-job-but-do-this-when-I-have-time strategy does not work for a company of this size. They need to hire a full time person to decide what goes into production, when announcements about it are made, how releases are handled, what quantities to order, etc.

I do feel great empathy for those that have issues that are not resolved in a timely or pleasant manner. I have two anniversary sets from last year that I have offered to people who were still waiting for theirs. But I guess I'm a selfish person at heart. I want what I want and I'm willing to take a chance to get it. And I'm not loyal to any one brand, so I don't feel the sense of betrayal that some seem to.

I buy from Amuse, SU, Flourishes, Sweet and Sassy, The Cat's Pajamas, PTI, Stacey Stamps, Hero Arts, Memory Box, Impression Obsession, Stampendous, Verve, Gina K, Waltzing Mouse (a true favorite and outstanding CS every time!), and about a jillion others.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2012, 09:48 AM   #113  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

Quote:

So one bad, three good CS experiences + products that I really like to create with = orders from me. But that has to be an individual choice for each of us.
Deb - I can respect that! I've ordered quite a bit from Joann Fabrics online site, even though I know that people have had some problems with them, because they had what I wanted at the time all in one place - and the one time that I did need to contact customer service, the response was stellar. But every time I order from them, I do so knowing that this could be the order that goes bad.

More than likely, if I had ordered from PTI before I started hearing the negative stories, and if none of my orders had had problems, I'd have kept ordering until I actually had a problem. But because I knew someone in person who had a problem that was handled in a way that I just couldn't wrap my head around, and then started hearing more and more negative rumblings, I decided that they wouldn't get any of my crafty budget.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2012, 10:03 AM   #114  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by mzza111View Post
I have to chime in and agree, In my opinion, PTI's products are amazing, fabulous and worth the money.

However, their customer service is deplorable and all 3 owners, Nichole included, condone their company's customer service antics and even partcipate in them!!!

A person may order 3 times with no problems, but when that problem does arise it will not be handled in a timely manner and the tone received from PTI (customer service or owners) will probalby be demeaning, belittling and rude.

One of the problems with PTI was their Director of Communication but she is now gone so hopefully that is a move in the right direction. Since the Design Team members have taken on the role of customer service, there has been a slight improvement.

I truly believe that the *only* reason problems/issues have actually gotten resolved in the last couple of weeks is because of the vocal few on the PTI forum. If this debacle had not played out so publicly on the forum, I don't think a lot of the resolutions would have occured. Again, this is just my opinion.

The PTI owners think very highly of themselves. Just ask the former design team members who have publicly spoken out. Keep in mind, a leopard does not change its spots.

Ami
I agree that the ruckus on the forum is why resolutions have occurred.
I also agree with your impression of the company.
I was almost put off following PTI fairly early on because of a rather petulant tone in blog content and/or customer service messages in the store. To paraphrase, the vibe was "sorry your [insert problem here] happened, but it's not like we did it on purpose! Why are you blaming us? It hurts." Fan comments on blog posts or forum messages would follow, chiding the complainant for, essentially, expecting accountability and clarity of information.
If it weren't for the fact that I like so many of the products (and many of the DT are so talented) I'd have disregarded the company long ago.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2012, 10:22 AM   #115  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

I had pretty much your attitude - I didn't get really *burned* so I took my chances.

I did have some issues very early on - but already I could see that customer service was no kind of service at all and just didn't pursue them. I tossed the ink pads rather than deal with them. I moved on to other companies for ink.

This is exactly the experience I had, and because of this thread and the blog posts linked upthread, I wrote my own blog post about my experiences. I hate joining in dogpiles, but because of the ways the issues have been handled (on the forum, where outsiders wouldn't necessarily be able to find it), I think it's worthwhile to join the chorus making issues public so that potential new customers might find out more while googling or whatever.

My little gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2012, 10:29 AM   #116  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I wonder if you have to be her friend to see it? I went looking because I am nosy, but I couldn't find it. :rolleyes: Just lots of stuff about music and shows.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2012, 10:29 AM   #117  
Crimping Master

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I only use their card stock and buttons. My brain hurts with all their releases, etc, so I don't bother with any of it. It's all too much! And I miss the old website. I hope they sort out their problems in a timely manner.
Luckily, for now, I'm stocked up. I may order more card stock sometime in the future when the dust settles. But, I haven't tried MFT or Amuse card stock yet so who knows?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2012, 10:38 AM   #118  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyoprincesView Post
This is exactly the experience I had, and because of this thread and the blog posts linked upthread, I wrote my own blog post about my experiences. I hate joining in dogpiles, but because of the ways the issues have been handled (on the forum, where outsiders wouldn't necessarily be able to find it), I think it's worthwhile to join the chorus making issues public so that potential new customers might find out more while googling or whatever.
Very well written post on your experience! Thanks for sharing that.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2012, 10:45 AM   #119  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by vz5dzhView Post
I wonder if you have to be her friend to see it? I went looking because I am nosy, but I couldn't find it. :rolleyes: Just lots of stuff about music and shows.
Hey there Lorien!!! (first, I have to say -- LOVED seeing you last weekend!!)

It's on March 15th and you wouldn't recognize it right off the bat:

Her initial entry begins "Our customer service is understaffed, but we want to make sure you go out of your way, (yet again) ......"

I almost couldn't find it myself - Timeline makes me a little nauseous ;)!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-29-2012, 11:19 AM   #120  
Polyshrink Goddess

I loved Becky, Laura and Nikki's designs. And I was interested to see their reactions too, but couldn't find it. Evidently I can't navigate the new Timeline either.

Deb
Reply With Quote Likes