Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-06-2015, 06:20 AM   #41  
Insane Embellisher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love planners and making lists. But my handbag can only hold so much. With the calendar and notes features on my phone, I don't need anything else. So I'll stick to painting on junk mail, which is my medium of choice lately. Talk about no risk!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2015, 08:45 AM   #42  
Crimping Master

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

It almost seems like a reaction to the tech trend of the past 20 years-people want something more tangible than an electronic device. My "planner" has always been a simple 5 by 7 3 ring binder with a month per page calendar, old birthday and phone lists that I keep editing and several page protectors of business cards. My cell phone is a 9 year old flip phone with no camera- but it only costs me $23 a month. I use it for phone calls only since it's calculator and address book, etc. are laughably outdated and clumsy to use!
I prefer paper to electronic too and I don't want a bulky planner full of non- essential stuff. I keep my handbag lightweight and carry only essentials.

Last edited by Cartermrc; 01-06-2015 at 08:50 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2015, 01:29 PM   #43  
Pearl-ExPert

Despite the fact that I have an IPhone I like to see things written down and I am a list maker from way back - I normally have 4-5 going around subject matter at all times. I am definitely jumping on the planner bandwagon. I looked at Simple Stories, Webster's Pages, Erin Condren, etc. I went with PlumPaper Designs on Etsy - it's closer to Erin Condren than the others I mentioned. I had to wait on funds so I didn't get it ordered until January so I won't have it until a couple of weeks but you had the option of what month to start so I chose February. I'm all geeked up about it - like some others have mentioned I want to limit my "techie" time this year so I'm thinking this will help with that also. But mostly I want it as a daily planner to help me get a bit more organized as well as act as a journal. I am planning on doing Documented Faith this year using tip in pages for it also.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2015, 02:11 PM   #44  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by PikkuLillaView Post
The reason I referred to junior school is because I remember it as an era when we had lots of time to indulge our fancies - my best friend and I altered our handwriting to look more "cool" and interesting, one of my classmates had a diary in which she stuck EVERYTHING (tickets, chocolate wrappers etc). It's not a bad thing, I guess it just seems like a luxury! ;)
I would hate to think that art and creativity have been relegated to luxury status. In my world they are necessities! :grin:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2015, 03:10 AM   #45  
Compulsive Stamper

Made mine out of a Smashbook with the help (calendars) from a blogging friend at From Chaos Comes Happiness. I absolutely love it and this is my 2nd year using one. Bye bye, dull calendars. I've got my own personalized lovely one with room to doodle!

Small Steps to Giant Leaps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2015, 07:01 AM   #46  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by GirlFridayView Post
I would hate to think that art and creativity have been relegated to luxury status. In my world they are necessities! :grin:
...I love my pen and paper planner...and viruses don't crash them...that said, a friend of mine posts diary entries from the late 60's (when she was in junior high)on facebook ...makes me wish I had kept a diary then...the written memories are priceless...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2015, 07:06 AM   #47  
Matboard Maniac

...I love my pen and paper planner...and viruses don't crash them...that said, a friend of mine posts diary entries from the late 60's (when she was in junior high)on facebook ...makes me wish I had kept a diary then...the written memories are priceless...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2015, 07:20 AM   #48  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I love planners. I converted to digital a few years ago and had everything in my iPhone. Then... my phone crashed. Of course I hadn't backed it up because I always forget. Lost everything! I love knowing that when I write it down, it's there and I can see the entire month in front me at a glance. Thanks for this thread! It's so interesting seeing the different options.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2015, 07:22 AM   #49  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 37 Likes on 31 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy

I don't use a paper planner, but I really don't have much to plan, so I just go with the flow and put appointments in my iPhone.

Webster's pages also has a stunning set up. I wish I had the need, but I'm afraid it would sit unused if I bought one.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2015, 07:31 AM   #50  
Pearl-ExPert

Oh my gosh.... I didn't know SNAP had one! I love the look at it. This year I ended up with A Simple Plan from Mardel, because I needed a planner with a big homeschool planning section. Next school year, I am going with a more out of the box curriculum so I will have to look at this.

For me, I have to put pen to paper, and I love making things pretty.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2015, 08:01 AM   #51  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 257 Likes on 138 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasimonsView Post
I've used paper planners (Franklin Covey brand) for 18 years. For me, I like to be able to see things on paper rather than electronically (although I appreciate the e-mail reminders at work, using the Google calendar.)

This looks like fun, I think it will be / is a new trend. Personal thoughts - I think it looks like fun to decorate a plain planner, but I also know that there is great potential for me to not have the time to devote to it and keep it up - leading to frustration.
Me, too! I must have my clutch-size planner with me. I bought the leather cover, so I use it as my wallet, as well. It fits in even my smallest purses, or goes on it's own---especially if I'm not driving and don't need car keys. I have had this Franklin Covey system for at least 20 years! I am a list maker and also have to keep track of appointments, trips, and meetings. I don't need a bunch of decoration to take up space or interfere with what I need to see at a glance.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2015, 09:43 AM   #52  
Pearl-ExPert

Has anyone seen the simples stories planner in one off the big craft stores? I am thinking it may be too out control expensive if I can buy it with 40% off coupons.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2015, 11:00 AM   #53  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctabView Post
Has anyone seen the simples stories planner in one off the big craft stores? I am thinking it may be too out control expensive if I can buy it with 40% off coupons.
I used a promo code for 20% off with A Cherry On Top.

I cannot find Simple Stories ANYWHERE any more, now that Archiver's is gone. :(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2015, 11:05 AM   #54  
Hardware Hotshot

My biggest problem is that I need one, like, yesterday. And I had to place a pre-order for the Simple Stories planner stuff because it's not yet available, apparently. If I don't get it soon, I may have to cancel order and come up with a new system on my own.

Do any of you use the Punctuate planners from Barnes and Noble? I got mine last year, and I love it! It's small enough to fit in my purse, but still gives me some room to write in. It comes with stickers, a bookmark, notepad, and a plastic pouch to hold the extras. Six ring binder, too, so it can be customized. And the best part? This week, I think they cost about five bucks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2015, 11:10 AM   #55  
Hardware Hotshot

I may need to do this if all else fails: free planner downloads! Pretty darn cute, too! I think I could make this all fit into my SNAP book.

free planner and calendar + more {2015} - the handmade homethe handmade home
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2015, 11:15 AM   #56  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gina K. DesignsView Post
I love planners. I converted to digital a few years ago and had everything in my iPhone. Then... my phone crashed. Of course I hadn't backed it up because I always forget. Lost everything! I love knowing that when I write it down, it's there and I can see the entire month in front me at a glance. Thanks for this thread! It's so interesting seeing the different options.
Okay, sweet Gina, you need to develop a planner line NOW! Maybe you could debut it for the summer back-to-school crowd! The teachers and moms would LOVE you for it! I am envisioning stamps, clippies, bookmark diecuts. So many possibilities!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2015, 08:15 PM   #57  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
Thumbs up welcome New Year

Quote:

Originally Posted by maryroseView Post
My biggest problem is that I need one, like, yesterday. And I had to place a pre-order for the Simple Stories planner stuff because it's not yet available, apparently. If I don't get it soon, I may have to cancel order and come up with a new system on my own.
MaryRose, ahhh....I'm waiting for mine as well (not very patiently) :rolleyes: Every time I write a note in my current calendar I wish for the new one, LOL. I found the following quote, I printed it and plan to put it in my new planner

I've still yet to look for stamps that would go with my planner ... that would be fun
Attached Thumbnails
Planners: The Next Big Trend?-10915317_10152975704935450_4133718816916488603_n.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2015, 08:34 PM   #58  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Thumbs up Here too

Quote:

I may need to do this if all else fails: free planner downloads! Pretty darn cute, too! I think I could make this all fit into my SNAP book.

free planner and calendar + more {2015} - the handmade homethe handmade home
this blog has some free printables as well
Blog - I Heart Planners
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2015, 01:23 AM   #59  
Gallery Gazer

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by SophieLaFontaineView Post
I haven't jumped on the planner craze. I don't even know what I would use a planner for. I don't keep track of stuff electronically either. I just rely on my memory. There's not much that I have to remember, because I'm anti-social and tend to decline to go to anything, or if I don't decline on the spot, I tend to back out of it later or at least try to postpone it. If I absolutely can't find an excuse or reason to not go, it is so incredibly unpleasant for me that no effort is needed for me to remember that I need to go. In fact it ruins my day/week/month and I can't stop thinking about it until it is over and done with and I'm FINALLY home again.
I also wouldn't use a Planner and don't really understand why you would want to decorate something like that (?). I have a diary for my loved one's hospital appointments because there are so many of them but that is out of necessity - it certainly isn't for social engagements for myself as I am an Introvert and I am not social at all. I have learned to say "no" at the time when I am asked to go to something or I will stress about it in the same way as you Sophie. I guess now that I am over 50, I have reached a point in my life where I feel that I can say no instead of feeling "obligated" to go to something and spending the whole time wishing I wasn't there and reading a book instead. Slightly off topic but I wanted Sophie to know that I totally get it
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2015, 04:47 AM   #60  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by LmnView Post
MaryRose, ahhh....I'm waiting for mine as well (not very patiently) :rolleyes: Every time I write a note in my current calendar I wish for the new one, LOL. I found the following quote, I printed it and plan to put it in my new planner

I've still yet to look for stamps that would go with my planner ... that would be fun
That quote was too funny!

Last night, while doing a little searching on the internet, I found a post explaining the delay of this release. Apparently, there was a trade dispute with labor in port in California that has caused the delay. Simple Stories issued an update that said they hoped to have the line shipping to wholesalers by the last week of December. So let's keep our fingers crossed that it's on its way!

The funny thing is that I've been looking at other planners and downloadables in the meantime. And every time I find one, I go back to the SS line and think "Yep, I like that one better." Lol! I'm just glad that I've ordered it and secured my purchase, so to speak. Simple Stories has a bad habit of selling out of product and then retiring it. Case in point: the papers from Sweater Weather collection that I was never able to get my hands on.

Has anyone seen any Simple Stories products in Michael's? Just curious.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2015, 07:12 AM   #61  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 297 Likes on 115 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoBear2View Post
I also wouldn't use a Planner and don't really understand why you would want to decorate something like that (?). I have a diary for my loved one's hospital appointments because there are so many of them but that is out of necessity - it certainly isn't for social engagements for myself as I am an Introvert and I am not social at all. I have learned to say "no" at the time when I am asked to go to something or I will stress about it in the same way as you Sophie. I guess now that I am over 50, I have reached a point in my life where I feel that I can say no instead of feeling "obligated" to go to something and spending the whole time wishing I wasn't there and reading a book instead. Slightly off topic but I wanted Sophie to know that I totally get it
I don't have enough going on in my life - socially or otherwise - to need a planner of any kind, but I can see the appeal of "prettying" up this item if I did need one. I guess the idea is to take something boring and make it not-so-much... As I said before - if I was going to do this, it would be for a perpetual reminder-type that would carry over year to year for birthdays and anniversaries and such. Meanwhile, I'll hang with my husband and do something - or nothing - and be just fine... (so I get you and Sophie, too ;))

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2015, 07:18 AM   #62  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Last night, while doing a little searching on the internet, I found a post explaining the delay of this release. Apparently, there was a trade dispute with labor in port in California that has caused the delay. Simple Stories issued an update that said they hoped to have the line shipping to wholesalers by the last week of December. So let's keep our fingers crossed that it's on its way!

The funny thing is that I've been looking at other planners and downloadables in the meantime. And every time I find one, I go back to the SS line and think "Yep, I like that one better." Lol! I'm just glad that I've ordered it and secured my purchase, so to speak. Simple Stories has a bad habit of selling out of product and then retiring it. Case in point: the papers from Sweater Weather collection that I was never able to get my hands on.

I know I got some stuff at Joanns of Michael's little less than a year ago, but it was sale stuff so they might have been clearance get out.

Resisting the urge to get the simple stories now when I won't need a new planner till May. Their pages are just exactly what I have been looking for!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2015, 10:42 AM   #63  
Mad Swapper

Received 496 Likes on 164 Posts

Quote:

Funny, I bought a whole bunch of the Sweater Weather line from my LSS right before she closed up shop. Was going to use it for a banner swap but couldn't bear to cut it because it was the 'last' Simple Stories I could find locally....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 11:38 AM   #64  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Thumbs up ohh, ohh, ohh

I got an email yesterday with a FedEx Tracking number, my Planner is on the way I'm very excited. I work full time in consulting/sales so I'm constantly using my planner and I feel like having it decorated but functional will make the process much more enjoyable
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 12:10 PM   #65  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

I got an email yesterday with a FedEx Tracking number, my Planner is on the way I'm very excited. I work full time in consulting/sales so I'm constantly using my planner and I feel like having it decorated but functional will make the process much more enjoyable
...is this the simple stories 'life documented' ???...if so, from where did you order...I already have my 2015 planner going, but I like some of the 'extras' that are offered with this one as well...thanks......
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 12:16 PM   #66  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Yes, please tell us! Who did you order from? I ordered from A Cherry On Top. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will come soon, but have still not received any info. I was worried that everything would get held up by CHA.

On another note, did you see the personal size planners from Webster's Pages? Be still my heart! they are lovely! Only problem...they will not be available until March! But it looks like the inserts may be available next month. I love the personal size...it is what I currently use with my Punctuate planner.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2015, 08:04 PM   #67  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Wink Sorry, missed the first msg

Quote:

Yes, please tell us! Who did you order from? I ordered from A Cherry On Top. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will come soon, but have still not received any info. I was worried that everything would get held up by CHA.
well....after hours of watching the You-Tube Videos that you provided MaryRose , maybe not that long but it seemed like it, for me, I chose Erin Condren. The layout is just better for my work organizing and similar to the planner I have now .... I'll take pictures once it arrives
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2015, 10:18 AM   #68  
Hardware Hotshot

Just thought I'd share that my Simple Stories Life Documented planner and accessories has finally shipped! Woo hoo! I read on the SS facebook page that the stuff had finally made it through customs last week. I ordered from A Cherry on Top. I'll let you know when my stuff comes, and I've had a chamce to play with the system.

In the meantime, I am also in LOVE with the personal size planners from Webster's Pages! SO pretty! Might have to get one for my purse.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2015, 01:57 PM   #69  
Stazon Splitcoast

Last year I was lucky enough to find the Project Life 6x8 weekly planner pages at Michael's along with all the stickers and cards. It's undated so, I can start it whenever I like. Problem is, I haven't had the time to set it up. However, I can certainly see how this would appeal to us crafters (decorating your planner and adding special touches to it). It's just one more way for us to be creative. I luv the idea and will be happy when I can put it to work. I have not seen any videos or posts on setting this particular version up.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2015, 03:57 PM   #70  
Embossing Fanatic

Maple Leaf Do they make a digital planner

I have to use outlook for work, it would be so cool if they made a digital type calendar and contacts.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-24-2015, 04:24 PM   #71  
Polyshrink Goddess

ive been a fan of planners and cute stickers and things since i was a kid. Ive never kept up with one for long. In college though there were many cute shops selling kawaii planners and stickers etc on my bus route (Flushing Queens for any NYers out there) So if I found myself waiting for a bus I would go shopping. So I had a cute planner for a little while....and now I have tons of things ive collected, mostly cute asian paper sets. Most are Sanrio, hello kitty brand, and other asian brands mixed in. When I noticed the Filofax craze last year I wanted a planner...again. So I went through my stuff and made one. Now that the craze has grown and scrapbooking companies have planners I decided to pre-order the color crush one from websters pages. I like that it is binder style so pages can be replaced instead of having to get a whole new planner every year. I should add I dont have much planning to do so I use my planner (when i have one active) to write about my mood, sleep, etc. I took out the used pages from my old planner that I failed to keep up with last year and found it interesting. I dont even write much, a few words and maybe a sticker is all I need. Since I suffer from depression/anxiety and now insomnia, I think keeping track of my moods is important and can be helpful. It helped me remember some happy moments and times when I was creative. I have tried keeping info on my phone but I cant use my cute stickers on the screen =)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-30-2015, 08:43 PM   #72  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Thumbs up Planner Update

Quote:

well....after hours of watching the You-Tube Videos that you provided MaryRose , maybe not that long but it seemed like it, for me, I chose Erin Condren. The layout is just better for my work organizing and similar to the planner I have now .... I'll take pictures once it arrives
ABSOLUTELY .... I LOVE It! I made the right choice for me with the EC one. It works perfectly for work and personal. I ordered the Frixion Erasable Pens and they are awesome. I did just a little decorating (washi tape - I have lots) and I did order some stickers for some specific things I want to track "at a glance" which has worked out wonderfully. I also added my Documented Faith verses to some pages in the back and some Personal Goal Pages. I couldn't be happier as I also have my list paper clipped in which is so easy for finding and using my list. I also ordered the Food/Exercise Tracker which is really nice.

I do have to tell you, when I pull it out in a meeting, I have it in a little zip bag, in my briefcase, even my clients smile. "It fits my style"

MaryRose, did yours arrive yet?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2015, 06:14 PM   #73  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am so a paper and pen girl! Or even paper and pencil when I am sketching! Every year - new planner! This year I completely splurged and bought a Kate Spade planner than zips around so I can hold everything in. My original intent was to purchase on good one in order to buy refills every year... The truth of the matter, it is totally more RED than I hoped for and will be my mommas come 2016 as she loves red...

Anyways, my planner has prolly always been junked up, as I sketch card ideas, write down color combos, highlight, add paperclips to attach papers in and have a combination of my schedule, my hubbys,our daughter's, church events, and of course paper crafting fun!

On the lookout for hot pink that zips around for next year! :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure I shut my blog down til further notice! Perhaps forever!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2015, 07:31 AM   #74  
Hardware Hotshot

My Simple Stories Life Documented planner and supplies arrived last week! Yippee! I LOVE it! It's so much fun. I think it's the color palette that completely appeals to me. That, and the fact that the accessories are so stinkin' cute. I, too, am a paper and pen list maker (ugh, I HATE using my phone for that! lol!), and this system really combines paper crafting and organizing. I like that I can customize it for my needs at any given time. Right now, just working on one month spread and daily/weekly pages.

I put some photos up on my blog today!

Mary Rose's Cafe: Tools For Intentional Living

I also ordered the Websters Pages Color Crush planner because it is a very portable personal size. I am hoping that one will come this week. I probably went a little planner overboard, but hey, you can never be too organized, right? ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-12-2015, 08:05 AM   #75  
Hardware Hotshot

What's better than ONE awesome planner? TWO awesome planners! I got the Websters Pages Caramel Color Crush planner last week! You can see it, and how I modified it to use Simple Stories Life Documented elements, here:

Mary Rose's Cafe: Planners A-Plenty! My Personal Planner Modified
Attached Thumbnails
Planners: The Next Big Trend?-photo-58-.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2015, 07:05 AM   #76  
Stampin' Fool

To add to the different companies making planners - Papertrey Ink has announced their planner line this morning, Moments Inked Memory Planner System. With a Promotional Team of (in my opinion) some well-known bloggers, monthly, weekly and daily pages, and stamps and dies to customize, it seems that they have thought of more details than I ever would have.

{capture the moment}

There's even a stamp for Post-It brand notes, and a set geared toward bloggers. I'll need to do some more thinking before I jump on a planner bandwagon, but the idea of a combined planner/memory maker is intriguing.

Mary
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2015, 11:03 AM   #77  
Crimping Master

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I don't want to spend a lot of $$$ for this kind of thing, I pay almost $10 for the monthly calendar every year and that's more than enough! Tried to find a download but haven't had much luck. When my 5 by 7 inch 3 ring binder finally falls apart I'll have to do some searching since I haven't seen those in stores here for years.

Edited to add: I checked out the new PTI planner qnd accessories. I like the rainbow tabs and the colors but it's way too big, complex and spendy for my needs. I guess I'm just lazier now that we're retired!

Last edited by Cartermrc; 02-14-2015 at 11:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2015, 12:26 PM   #78  
Inking Addict

Based on the preview, PaperTrey's has features that I like (as far as the content and design of pages).

I like the fact that the daily list does not have times listed - I don't usually have a lot of things that are scheduled for a specific time. Being able to use the 3 sections would allow me to list things for work, home, evening...that kind of thing.

The stamps & dies look interesting. Ready made sets of stickers often have a lot of events that I don't need, so being able to pick and choose is a nice feature.

The life planning pages (3 most important things for the day, meal planning, etc) are creatively designed, making them appealing to use.

But...

The pages are bound with a large coil and not removable - meaning if I want to carry it, I need to carry the whole year at all times. (1 1/2 inches thick)

I think that large coil (2") might get in the way, making writing difficult.

Plus, it starts with January of this year, just being released now.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2015, 01:58 PM   #79  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart Oh Fun

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcbenjamView Post
Wow, another fun planner. I'm with you about some of the ideas they have, I like it. I bought an EC Planner and it does have the spiral binding. I took one of the suggestions on YouTube I saw and got a zip bag for it which has helped because I can drop the pens in with it. I carry mine in my briefcase so the binding hasn't been an issue, I was worried about that.

I will stay with my EC this year but definitely watch the posts and pictures about the PaperTrey one. It does have some fun ideas

Last edited by Lmn; 02-14-2015 at 02:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2015, 12:22 PM   #80  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Oh boy! I am definitely in with the new Papertrey Ink planner! I've been holding off until I found the right one....every month new planner ideas and a planner newsletter!! That was one huge post with lots of videos and it is just beginning....so pretty and ready for my desk!
Reply With Quote Likes