Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-27-2006, 07:43 AM   #1  
Crimping Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please Explain...

I am so confused, and I have heard so many different answers, I am hoping someone can tell me for sure. Will any of the sets shown in the mini catalogs appear in the new catalog?? I have heard none of the hostess sets or the mini catalog sets will be available again in any of the new catalogs?? Thanks for any info!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-27-2006, 07:48 AM   #2  
Pearl-ExPert

Here's what we know for sure:
NONE of the hostess sets will be in next year's catty.
NONE of the SAB sets will be in next year's catty.
NONE of the quarterly hostess appreciation sets will be in next year's catty. (In fact, the Spring mini is the last mini catty that will have the quarterly hostess apprecation set in it.)
Only a FEW sets from the mini catties will be in the next big book.

Last year, when the big book came out, it was like we had already seen most of it because so many sets from the mini catties were included. That won't be the case this year, because only a FEW of the mini catty sets will be in there. Which means - more room for brand spankin' NEW sets!!! WOO HOO!!!

(Hope that helps clear stuff up...)

<---- (Aren't my nephew & niece cute? They take after their aunt, I think!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-27-2006, 07:49 AM   #3  
Mad Swapper

Hi Cindy, The word is, as you've mentioned, none of the hostess sets, none of the sell-a-bration sets. As to the mini catalogs - VERY FEW will appear in the next big catalog. That leaves demos guessing just like you....lol.
SCS member #549
My Gallery
"Let your little light shine...."
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-27-2006, 07:52 AM   #4  
Crimping Master

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU!! I was soooooooo confused (unfortunatly that happens quite a bit)! I agree that it will be exciting to see so many new sets!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-27-2006, 08:11 AM   #5  
Pearl-ExPert

If there will no longer be hostess sets in the minis, does that mean the hostess only gets the ones in the big catalog?

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-27-2006, 08:23 AM   #6  
Die Cut Diva

The hostess program will be changing slightly. Instead of there being a special Hostess Appreciation set, when a party reaches a certain level in sales, the hostess will get to choose an extra hostess set from the main catalogue. Because the hostess sets will never be for sale, this allows the hostess the possibility of earning more of them. I am guessing there might be more hostess sets to choose from too. And, the value of the hostess sets will be higher. I'm quite excited to see them! In fact, I'm quite excited to see all the new sets in the new catalogue! If the Spring Mini is some indication of what is to come - oh ... I get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it! How will we wait until July!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-27-2006, 09:01 AM   #7  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilorangemouse
The hostess program will be changing slightly. Instead of there being a special Hostess Appreciation set, when a party reaches a certain level in sales, the hostess will get to choose an extra hostess set from the main catalogue. Because the hostess sets will never be for sale, this allows the hostess the possibility of earning more of them. I am guessing there might be more hostess sets to choose from too. And, the value of the hostess sets will be higher. I'm quite excited to see them! In fact, I'm quite excited to see all the new sets in the new catalogue! If the Spring Mini is some indication of what is to come - oh ... I get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it! How will we wait until July!
Thanks for the info - I am with you - it is going to be a long wait until July!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-27-2006, 12:32 PM   #8  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by duvalld
Thanks for the info - I am with you - it is going to be a long wait until July!!
Acckk! There's only four months till July! I'm glad there's that long to wait since I haven't gotten everything I've wanted out of the current catalog. It's these darn mini cattys that mess up my wish list order. ;) See, I was going to get Best of Cluck next, but now, before they're gone, I have to have Unfroggetable and Linen and...well the list goes on...:rolleyes:

Wild Rose Stamper blog
SCS gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-27-2006, 01:21 PM   #9  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know what you mean about the mini's messing up your regular catty wishlist! I had mine all planned out until May, but now I've had to rethink and rearrange things so I can get the mini catty stuff I want!

I do like that only a few items from the mini's will make it to the big catty. Like it's been mentioned, we pretty much had already seen most of this years sets before the big catty release. I can't wait to see what SU has in store for the upcoming year!
Reply With Quote Likes