Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-06-2006, 07:44 AM   #1  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question About Stampin Up?

I want to sign up to be a stampin up demo. I had signed up this time last year, but found out I was pregant and had a lot of complications. Does anyone have information on the stamper's 10 club? A flyer etc? Also I want a VERY ACTIVE upline.. Any takers.
Let me know!
Kristin

Last edited by K_Labtte; 03-06-2006 at 07:47 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2006, 08:10 AM   #2  
Gabfest Goddess

I can't reccomend a demo, but there are some good ones on this site for sure. If you do sign up there is a whole demo only section to this site and it is packed with excellent resources such as the club ideas you mentioned. Good luck!
Megan arrived 3/16/09
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2006, 08:47 AM   #3  
Mad Swapper

Someone suggested a while back that go to SU! website and find a group of demo's in your area and then interview each one to find one that best fits your style and needs.

Good Luck!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2006, 08:48 AM   #4  
Die Cut Diva

Before I signed up, I asked people if they wanted to be in a hostess club. I was able to get 2 clubs going, each with 6 members. They meet every other month and spend $40 at each party, giving each hostess a qualifying party. I like the 6-40 clubs, because you can actually get something decent for $40 and not have to go over your budget (although, most do). With the two clubs, my quotas are guaranteed for a year. (The $40 is in CDN funds).

If you are in the states, take the minimum qualifying party and divide it by however many people you want in your club. That is what they need to spend at each party. You can send out an email to your friends (potential customers) and see what they would be interested in. You can offer different kinds of clubs:

Stampers' Ten - 10 people in the club each take turn hosting a party, with each member placing a minimum $25 (in Canada) purchase at each party.

6-40 - Like I explained above

Marker Club - 4 people in the club each put in $50 for 4 months. Each member receives a colour family of markers each month and on their host turn, they get the case to hold all the markers.

You can also host make & takes at your house each month - invite your friends, have them pay $5 to cover costs of supplies and do a project. You can draw a mystery hostess out of a hat so that your guests take turns getting the hostess benefits. Lots of people love going to the parties but don't want to host them. So, you might want to host for them.

There's plenty of other ideas, but these are a few. I'd send an email to your friends and see if they would be interested in committing to any clubs. Then you will have a good idea of your potential business.

If you are in Canada, I'll gladly take you on my team! You can meet some excellent demo's here on SCS - take some time to "interview" them. Send them pm's with questions to find out if they will offer you the support you are looking for from an upline. If you want to sell Stampin' Up as a successful business, you will need an upline who will support you. Take time to find the right one. My upline is the BESTEST!

Hope this helps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2006, 09:14 AM   #5  
Forum Fanatic

Location: Oil...Hot Pan...Gordon Ramsay sexiest man alive...Done.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree to interview demos in your area. You definately want a good one!

Reply With Quote Likes