Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-28-2004, 08:03 PM   #41  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Definitely definitely definitely !!! I couldn't afford to buy them all at once so I've been trying to buy one every order I place with my Stampers 6 club. Sometimes I can't squeeze it in but I'm building a little nest of them here. I think I'll be bumping up the amount I buy soon because I'm going to be a demo in January and would like to have at least one complete set.....or enough of the right colours to do some smacking acetate !
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2004, 07:06 AM   #42  
Watercolor Wizard

Oh, I forgot to mention that these are the only markers I have found that don't bleed through the pages of my Bible. I use them for all my Kay Arthur Precept studies because you mark each significant word in a different way. Gives me tons of coloring options :!: :!:
---------
Kim
Bourbonnais,IL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2004, 11:04 AM   #43  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antonia
They are great markers! And don't forget - you can refill them with the refill ink!!! Think of how long this investment will last!!!
I didn't know that! How do you do that????

Mother of three wonderful children (Brayton-17 months, Brianna- 5 & Kyle-eight) and one grown man (my DH).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2004, 11:12 AM   #44  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubadubdub
Phoo on all of you! I was just reading this post to find confirmation that by only having the blender pens and pads for fill in color I wasn't missing out on anything. . . now I want the whole set of markers, too!
I thought that too. But I kept running into times when I wished I had a marker instead. like All the Best set, I only had the bold bright markers but I wanted to demo the flower stamp with the flower in ruby red and the stem in garden green. Everytime I demo'd it everyone had problems omitting. It would have been much better if I had the markers just to color it in.That was the last straw. Now I have all the markers. I could almost bet you that if I demo that set again, using those markers to color it in, I will not only sell some markers, but i will sell that set. I loved it and used it alot but people just didn't buy it. I think it was because they were frustrated with lining the dang stem up. I think I just posed a challenge to myself. Hhmmmm...... if I succeed... what shall I reward myself with.....STAMPS!!!

Mother of three wonderful children (Brayton-17 months, Brianna- 5 & Kyle-eight) and one grown man (my DH).
Reply With Quote Likes