Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-21-2005, 11:44 AM   #1  
Stampin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sigh.......Impatiently waiting.....

for Brown to show up at my door! Received my supply order (catalogs, etc.) AND my Stampin' Start free sets (YIPPEE) yesterday at 2:07. My BIG new catalog order is supposed to be here today. It just couldn't possibly happen that it would have come at 2:07 like yesterday......sigh.......

I have swap cards to stamp, RAK cards to stamp, church birthday/anniversary cards to stamp.....I NEED MY ORDER!!!!!

To help maintain what little sanity I have left I am fixing all my stamp sets with a sheet of paper inside stamped with each image (I'm SO bad about forgetting which stamp goes with which set when I am using several at one time). I got the idea from one of the forums and I love it! If you bend up one end (right behind the stamp set name) it really helps make the name sticker more visible.

Sigh......Where is Brown, Where is Brown? Where is Brown.....If he doesn't come soon I'm going to have to go finish laundry.......COME ON BROWN!!!!

Come Visit Me At ... A Work In Progress
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2005, 12:23 PM   #2  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by NavyWifeArmyMom
To help maintain what little sanity I have left I am fixing all my stamp sets with a sheet of paper inside stamped with each image (I'm SO bad about forgetting which stamp goes with which set when I am using several at one time). I got the idea from one of the forums and I love it! If you bend up one end (right behind the stamp set name) it really helps make the name sticker more visible.
Well that's a good idea and should keep you preoccupied for a while. Hope "Brown" shows up soon, but in the meantime, way to be productive!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2005, 12:26 PM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: My very hot stamp room, in Phoenix! It's a dry heat.

When you get new sets, you can just copy the sticker sheet and use that in the stamp box rather than having to stamp all of them. I do that most of the time. In other words, unless I forget. I love it. I also make labels on my computer for the boxes with the name set on them. It is so much easier to read the type on a white label, and in larger print!

I hope your wait is over soon!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2005, 02:05 PM   #4  
Kookie Creator

I just got mine, so I'm hoping yours is here too, NavyWifeArmyMom! Now I just have to make it until the kids go to bed!!! Come on, 7:30!!!!

Kate
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2005, 02:19 PM   #5  
Stampin' Fool

ROFLMHO!! My kid (AKA DH) probably won't go to bed until after 11! Sometimes I can't get my brain to turn off, so when he is fast asleep I will get up and come work in my stamp room! Of course, now that I am not a "spring chicken" any more when I pull an all-nighter like that my butt is draggin' by 4 the next afternoon! Oh the suffering I do to be able to play with my rubber!

Come Visit Me At ... A Work In Progress
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2005, 03:15 PM   #6  
Kookie Creator

Believe me, I know what you mean about staying up too late and paying for it the next day. DH is out tonight, so he's out of the way. I bribed my ds (age 5) with extra reading time and just got them both in bed. Of course, my dd (age 2) is complaining bitterly about going to bed, but if she'd sleep past 6, I'd let her stay up! And now...to watch trash tv while I cut some rubber! Yay!!

Kate
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2005, 03:17 PM   #7  
Polyshrink Goddess

Location: Panama (the country), used to be Florida, but I've got an APO military address so like USA shipping

Well I hope you get your order soon too!! I placed mine about 2 weeks ago and it was just shipped the other day! Since I live out of the country, takes even longer to get here through the APO!! AGGGHHHH!! I too, NEED my stuff!!!

Mom to Luke (11), Elizabeth (almost 10) and Andrew (7)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2005, 04:43 PM   #8  
Stampin' Fool

Red face

Christy, I'm with you. My order went in two weeks ago and is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I sure hope so, I am anxious for all my new stamp pads and the sets that I ordered. I guess they are a little behind as they didn't ship my order until they had had it for a week. Oh well!!!! Debby
Reply With Quote Likes