Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-08-2007, 10:08 AM   #1  
Google Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stamp stores in Naples, FL? *merged*

Hi ALl, I am on my honeymoon in Naples FL. (I survived the plane ride and slept like a baby last night!!)

Does anyone know of any scrapbook/stamping stores around here? My DH says we can visit some!!

TIA, Sarah
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2007, 12:12 PM   #2  
Matboard Maniac

Congratulations on the marriage and the honeymoon in a great place.
There are a couple stamping stores that I go to. One is in Bonita Springs (which isn't far from Naples). It is called Oblique and is on Bonita Beach Road. (4450 Bonita Beach Road). It is really hard to see because it is in the corner of a small L shaped strip shopping center. She has tons of stamps and is having a 50% off sale right now on a bunch of stamps. If you are interested in going there, I can give you better directions. Another one I like is The Owl and the Pussycat in South Fort Myers. She has a nice store and a lot of nice samples. This also is mostly card stamping. She carries a lot of Hero Arts, Stampington and Penny Black. I can look up the address for you if you are interested.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2008, 07:21 AM   #3  
Matboard Maniac

Talking Stamp stores in Naples, Fl.?

Hi everyone! I am going there in 2 weeks and was wondering if there were any stamp stores in or around Naples, Fl.?

TIA!!!! :-D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2008, 08:19 AM   #4  
Crimping Master

I believe Betty's Stamp Pad is near there. It's WONDERFUL! They have very unique stamps, not so many trendy ones though
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2008, 10:06 AM   #5  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebeartView Post
I believe Betty's Stamp Pad is near there. It's WONDERFUL! They have very unique stamps, not so many trendy ones though
Thank you....I will have to check that out! Anyone else?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2008, 04:45 PM   #6  
Crimping Master

Question Store in Naples FL?

Anyone have recommendations for stamping/scrapping store in Naples, FL? Sadly I'm traveling to Naples this weekend for a funeral but will have maybe Tuesday to do a little tooling around. Thanks!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2008, 05:01 PM   #7  
Cardstock Collector

I was there in February and didn't find much. I went to the beach instead.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2008, 07:20 PM   #8  
Glitter Guru

There are the usual big box craft stores...Michael's, Joann's and Hobby Lobby are some of the ones I checked out when I was there.

"It's all fun and games until someone loses an eyelet..."
Gallery & Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 01:54 PM   #9  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Stamp Stores in Naples, FL

My sister and I are going to be visiting our aunt and uncle in Naples, FL this summer, and I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for an LSS in the Naples area that we might want to visit while we're there.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 02:47 PM   #10  
Proud Fan Club Member
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd like to know too. My sister is moving there this summer.

Spoiler

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2009, 10:44 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Skype™ to nadine529

Oh hey! Just found this thread today.

There is a stamp store called "The Wicked Rubber Stamper". From their blog: Located at 4766 Golden Gate Pkwy, Naples FL. Our new phone number is 239-263-WKED(9533) Our new hours are Monday and Tuesday 11:30 to 3:00. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 11:30 to 6:00, and Saturday 10:30 to 3. We will be closed Sunday

I have not been to this store since they moved. The woman who owns it bought out a LSS that was called "Oblique" which was close to where my parents lived. This new location is a distance from me, and I just keep forgetting to go there! But I've met the Owner and she's very nice and the store that she bought was pretty big for a stamp store.

There is/was another store at 2381 Davis Boulevard, Naples called Stampin and Scrappin, but I don't know if they are still there. It's a very small store, and personally not all that impressive - I haven't been there for about 2 years, for all I know they may be closed.

If you don't mind taking a little drive to Fort Myers, there is a wonderful stamp store called "Owl and the Pussycat".
Regina, the Owner is a wonderfully talented artist. She does not offer an enormous selection of stamps, but she carries a very nice, artful selection - meaning not "cutesy". She is a very warm, nice person and her husband (I think he's her husband!) reminds me of Santa Claus. lol This is a store that I try to get to every few months.

And a bit of a further drive is Betty's Stamp Pad also in Fort Myers. I've met Betty a few times at some stamping charity events. She has a well stocked store as well & is a sweetheart.

All of the stores offer very different stamps and products. My favorite is Owl and the Pussycat though.

Hope you have fun!

C'est moi, c'est tout.

Last edited by nadine529; 06-05-2009 at 10:46 PM.. Reason: Added a hyperlink
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2009, 09:13 AM   #12  
Proud Fan Club Member
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by nadine529View Post
Oh hey! Just found this thread today.

There is a stamp store called "The Wicked Rubber Stamper". From their blog: Located at 4766 Golden Gate Pkwy, Naples FL. Our new phone number is 239-263-WKED(9533) Our new hours are Monday and Tuesday 11:30 to 3:00. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 11:30 to 6:00, and Saturday 10:30 to 3. We will be closed Sunday

I have not been to this store since they moved. The woman who owns it bought out a LSS that was called "Oblique" which was close to where my parents lived. This new location is a distance from me, and I just keep forgetting to go there! But I've met the Owner and she's very nice and the store that she bought was pretty big for a stamp store.

There is/was another store at 2381 Davis Boulevard, Naples called Stampin and Scrappin, but I don't know if they are still there. It's a very small store, and personally not all that impressive - I haven't been there for about 2 years, for all I know they may be closed.

If you don't mind taking a little drive to Fort Myers, there is a wonderful stamp store called "Owl and the Pussycat".
Regina, the Owner is a wonderfully talented artist. She does not offer an enormous selection of stamps, but she carries a very nice, artful selection - meaning not "cutesy". She is a very warm, nice person and her husband (I think he's her husband!) reminds me of Santa Claus. lol This is a store that I try to get to every few months.

And a bit of a further drive is Betty's Stamp Pad also in Fort Myers. I've met Betty a few times at some stamping charity events. She has a well stocked store as well & is a sweetheart.

All of the stores offer very different stamps and products. My favorite is Owl and the Pussycat though.

Hope you have fun!

WOW!!! thanks for all the wonderful stamping places. I just off the phone with my sister who is moving down to your area. In August. She is excited about the move and excited about the shopping areas too.

They will be looking for place to live. They will be staying with friend until they find a house.

Her dh just got a New postion in a Church in Bonita Spring...which I know isn't that far from Naples.

Spoiler

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2009, 11:49 AM   #13  
Matboard Maniac

I went on a Scrapbook Treasure Hunt down there and found Betty's to be AWESOME. The Wicked Rubber Stamper was good, too, but I preferred Betty's.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2009, 12:25 PM   #14  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks. I've actually been to Betty's in Fort Myers, but have not scoped out Naples before. I live in Central Florida so I don't get down there too often. When my sister and I go down there, we will definitely check out the two recommendations your gave. Thanks heaps!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2009, 07:38 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Skype™ to nadine529

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeanstamping2View Post
WOW!!! thanks for all the wonderful stamping places. I just off the phone with my sister who is moving down to your area. In August. She is excited about the move and excited about the shopping areas too.

They will be looking for place to live. They will be staying with friend until they find a house.

Her dh just got a New postion in a Church in Bonita Spring...which I know isn't that far from Naples.

Best of luck to your sister. Bonita Springs is a little city and is adjacent to Naples, but is in Lee County. Naples is Collier County. (If she's considering Bonita, tell her to keep in mind that Lee County taxes are significantly higher than Collier) Now is definitely the time to buy. I live about 15 miles east of Vanderbuilt Beach. I'm more inland - which has it's pros and cons. Pros - the communities out here are "younger" and have a lot more children than the ones closer to the beach. The prices of houses are significantly less too, even now with the housing market doing so poorly. Another pro - not as congested "in season" - whereas "in town" the population quadruples (or so I'm told) in season. Also, I am not in a flood zone, or an area that is at risk for storm surge during hurricane season, so my homeowners insurance is lower.

Cons - you have to drive a distance to get to anything. There are virtually no stores, other than some convenience stores for at least 6 miles. This was tough for me, because I'm from up north and was used to being able to get to anything within a mile or so from my house. But as far as SWFL goes, Naples is a very nice town (city?) I've lived in a few areas of FL and/or have friends who live down here, and Naples is definitely one of the nicest places I know.

C'est moi, c'est tout.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2009, 04:52 AM   #16  
Gabfest Goddess

Default Stamp stores in Naples, FL?

I'll be spending a few days in Naples, FL and want to know if there are any stamp stores there - is there anybody from the area that has info?

thanks!

"I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter"
Reply With Quote Likes