Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-20-2009, 06:31 PM   #41  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I understand your frustation, but please can we wait until they explain this a little bit more? The plan was out on Friday! and that was it! There is nothing about how they are going to work this out! One thing is what the paper said and other how it works! There is NOTHING about the transition yet! It was bad timing for all of us, Seminar and Catalog are around the corner! but you know what? They wanted for ALL of us to have this information at the same time, they didn't want to share with Seminar girls first and then with everyone! that was the reason to have it yesterday because Seminar is next Thursday and some fly/drive Tuesday and others (like me) on Wednesday!!

Take notes of everything you want to know and send an e-mail or call TAC! I know is not that good in this economy to raise the minimums (since this is something that shouldn't be happening, that was something that was out of the picture and I am really sorry for it), but as far as I understand you have two quarters to work it out, or I am wrong? Check the Deactivation/Reactivation policy! I am not 100% sure about it, but that is something we need to clarify.

I don't think TAC wants to get rid of the hobby demos! I think TAC want to be a strong company for ALL of us! I was with Leaving Prints and the minimums/starter kits was really low, the compensation plan? AWESOME!! what happened to them? you know the story! I will be really, really sad if the same happen to TAC! May God be with all of us! You ALL are in my prayers!!

Love,
Diana
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-21-2009, 05:43 AM   #42  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've put TAC on the back burner for several months. They sent me a postcard just this week reminding me that unless I order in the next month, I'll lose my angel status. That's okay. If there was any question in my mind, the near tripling of the minimums was the answer. I'm out. I'm enjoying teaching at my local LSS and buying from different companies. It's time to move on and part ways with TAC.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-21-2009, 05:54 AM   #43  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1gr8ladyView Post
I know that I won't make the $200 a quarter as a hobby. Everytime SU girls have to make their quota, they just list themselves on Craigslist, giving the full demonstrators discount.
I have MS and am homebound and on disability. I just started in April because someone had stated that TAC was not going to raise its quota. Now I have all this demo stuff-papers, order blanks, invitations.
So either I stay on, and go on Craigslist with TAC, or I stop. My BFF is a SU demo, so I can always get stuff through her.
I'd have never spent the money on the whole kit and kaboodle if I would have known that I'd be done in 3 months. Am I ticked??? Yep, sure am.
I just signed up too. And I am also a little ticked about this too. I had planned on being a hobby demo only, but can't justify spending $66/month on crafting supplies from any company! Unless some wonderful customers fall into my lap before next year, I will also be a very short lived demo. I'm sure that we will be able to sell any extra supplies to other demos without a problem though
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-21-2009, 10:45 AM   #44  
Polyshrink Goddess

Well Like I said before... I wont be able to meet that so after January I am pretty sure I will be out. Unless my income improves greatly between now and then I cant afford that.

Hugs
Jaunice
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-21-2009, 12:41 PM   #45  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by NDStampGirlView Post
I just signed up too. And I am also a little ticked about this too. I had planned on being a hobby demo only, but can't justify spending $66/month on crafting supplies from any company! Unless some wonderful customers fall into my lap before next year, I will also be a very short lived demo. I'm sure that we will be able to sell any extra supplies to other demos without a problem though
Sometimes just one or two good customers will be a good start to hold you through until you build your "business"! It's nice to be a hobby demo with a few buying customers. Hostess clubs are a good way to start (I do a 10 for 10 for 10 club so even in today's economy folks don't feel too guilty spending $10!!) or card classes. I like the latter because then I use what I bought and don't feel bad about things going to waste. I'm sure there will be a lot of sharing of ideas over on Paperwings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-21-2009, 02:28 PM   #46  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelCarolView Post
I'm not going to let this change get me down but will make more of a business out of it. I don't order from other companies and RARELY have other company products on my blog. There I really push TAC and some of my customers read it faithfully. This should pay off in the long run.
Great attitude Carol!

rita w
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-21-2009, 02:40 PM   #47  
Pearl-ExPert

I am mostly a hobbiest as well, so I'm not sure yet how this will affect me. I plan on having a workshop in late summer, after the new catty comes out, and I'll see how that plays out. I don't want to feel obliged to make my own quotas, so we'll just have to see. I'm not bailing ship, til I see how it plays out. We have a little time, so lets see what comes of it all. Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-21-2009, 07:38 PM   #48  
Proud Fan Club Member
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by allamericanstampersView Post
Sometimes just one or two good customers will be a good start to hold you through until you build your "business"! It's nice to be a hobby demo with a few buying customers. Hostess clubs are a good way to start (I do a 10 for 10 for 10 club so even in today's economy folks don't feel too guilty spending $10!!) or card classes. I like the latter because then I use what I bought and don't feel bad about things going to waste. I'm sure there will be a lot of sharing of ideas over on Paperwings.

I agree with you Chris. Having a Buyers club is a good way to start.

This past year I had 1 buyers club. Only I did mine with 4 for $25.00 for 4 months. It's nice to have that $100.00 Catalog Party. each month.

I'm looking forward to the Challenges this new catalog will bring. And I'm keeping a Postive Attidue about it too!

Spoiler

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2009, 03:19 AM   #49  
Stampin' Fool

On Paper Wings Nancy shared the hostess club idea, so I did one.

I did catalog only, and 3 for 33. Members commited to buying $33 for a 3 month period.

With every order, I sent each member a card, along with everything to recreate the card. So eventhough we didnt get together, everyone still got a new idea

Karen S
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2009, 01:47 PM   #50  
Pearl-ExPert

As I read the SCS threads, sounds like alot of people will be hanging up their hats with TAC. It's sad, but the company doens't want the hobbiests any longer. Oh well, their loss I guess. Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2009, 02:54 PM   #51  
Gallery Gazer

Karen, just a day ago you had a wait and see attitude. I encourage you to keep it! I know TAC doesn't intend to try and push any one out...but if it encourages you to sell a little (and thus make commission) it can still be a good thing. Since you have until Jan 2010 to see what comes of it, I'd give it a try. Be positive!! I really wish you well.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2009, 03:06 PM   #52  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karen99View Post
As I read the SCS threads, sounds like alot of people will be hanging up their hats with TAC. It's sad, but the company doens't want the hobbiests any longer.
With all due respect, I do disagree with this statement.

We really have been spoiled with our minimums of only $100 every 4 rolling months. Then to reactivate, you are only required to place a $50 order (workshop, discount order, or supply order).

Other companies have hobbyists too. I've been told that around 70% of all direct home sales demonstrators are hobbyists. That is, they do only the minimum required to receive discount benefits. Many of those companies require a $300 minimum per quarter to stay active. So at $200 a quarter, TAC can still be more attractive.

There is also a cost to the company to support all of the hobbyists who generate very few sales for the company. Under the current plan, a $100 workshop costs the company $25 in commission, about $6 in GWPs, a half price item that can go up to $50 or so for the most expensive items in the catalog, a Level A hostess set which runs $7.95. That hobbyist also gets a free catalog and 2 Serpendipity/Supplements that are mailed out 1st Class. And just like other companies, TAC has had to deal with increased costs from their suppliers, increased transportation and shipping costs, decreased sales due to the economy, etc.

TAC wanted to devise a plan that provided more opportunities to the business builder to earn more commission (today they earn only 2% on 3 levels) while keeping minimums reasonable for the hobbyist. There has to be a balance between the two!

Respectfully,

rita w
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2009, 03:42 PM   #53  
Gallery Gazer

Thanks for spelling it out so clearly Rita. You are, of course, right. I think change is always initially shocking - but it's always necessary for a company and individuals to grow.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2009, 04:17 PM   #54  
Kookie Creator

I was surprised last Friday to read over the new Comp plan. I had not expected the minimums to jump so much. But, I am grateful for a company that sees it is lacking when it comes to business builders and takes steps to correct that.
A very wise Angel (Heather) said something that really caught my attention. She said that The Angel Company is not a discount warehouse. Think about it for a second- after all they are a business. Not only does The Angel Company want to prosper, but they also want all Angels to be successful!!
No matter how long I am with TAC it will always be something positive in my life. I appreciate the Company's beliefs, I love their product and 99% of the Angels are just that ANGELS!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2009, 04:53 PM   #55  
Glitter Guru

My issue, and I don't think I'm out of line in saying it's a lot of people's issue, is that TAC specifically said they would not raise minimums and they did. Personally that has created a trust issue with me.
"Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" Mt. 6:21

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2009, 06:06 PM   #56  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa LoiselleView Post
My issue, and I don't think I'm out of line in saying it's a lot of people's issue, is that TAC specifically said they would not raise minimums and they did. Personally that has created a trust issue with me.

Yes, they did say that. I do think though that was before the economy went belly up. And we all know how businesses and individuals have had to regroup and figure out new directions over the last 6 months or so. We're all in uncharted territories whether it be with our jobs, or own finances, or our families ability to continue with the level of spending we have been used to in the past. TAC isn't immune to that.

I suspect too that all of us have somewhere and somehow promised something to someone and in the end were unable to follow through! TAC is human just like the rest of us.

rita w
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2009, 06:08 PM   #57  
Pearl-ExPert

I didn't mean to imply that I am bailing ship! Sorry for the confusion. It just appears in the thread that there are alot of unhappy hobby demos. I am waiting to see how things play out. It is discouraging to see our demos have such a down attitude toward the changes. I do agree with Lisa, in that I was lead to believe that the minimums would not be raised, I understand they had to do it, but I wished they hadn't said they wouldn't be, then changed them anyway. It is what it is. Yes, it will force us hobbiest to either work the business, or give it up, whichever works out best for each of us as an individual. We do have until the end of the year, so we have some time to make the decision that is best of us.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2009, 07:53 PM   #58  
Pearl-ExPert

I struggle choosing what to buy, I dont have the time to make this a full time biz with two kids, one a special needs child. so I guess I am out? Unless I can do trades with other demos for our discounts I dont see how i can afford it.

With sugar nellie, ginaK, hanna, bella, and now digis, I have alot of choices. So maybe their new catalog will blow me away and I will want it all. Well see.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2009, 08:34 PM   #59  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamp2stamp2View Post
TAC is human just like the rest of us.

rita w
Uh, no, it's not....it's a business entity. And a business is only as reliable and trustworthy as it has already proven itself to be. And this business has now proven itself to be untrustworthy.

Your previous defense of the company made some sense. Anthropomorphization does not.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2009, 05:05 AM   #60  
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't think that I have a down attitude towards the company or the new plan. I know that my demo-ship may be over but I'm sure I'll still buy stamps that appeal to me. (Although I really need to just use what I have...) I have a hard time spending $$ at any of the craft stores right now. I can walk in, look around.. and then walk out without anything (but keep me out of the storage container aisle). I guess I'd much rather see TAC raise the minimum than announce they are closing the doors or something equally disastrous. An extra $500 from each demo a year is quite a lot of $$ - well, at least hobby demo as I'm sure the more successful demos already sell the proposed new minimums so that wouldn't necessarily mean they would have to sell any more.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2009, 11:25 AM   #61  
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamp2stamp2View Post
With all due respect, I do disagree with this statement.

We really have been spoiled with our minimums of only $100 every 4 rolling months. Then to reactivate, you are only required to place a $50 order (workshop, discount order, or supply order).

Other companies have hobbyists too. I've been told that around 70% of all direct home sales demonstrators are hobbyists. That is, they do only the minimum required to receive discount benefits. Many of those companies require a $300 minimum per quarter to stay active. So at $200 a quarter, TAC can still be more attractive.

There is also a cost to the company to support all of the hobbyists who generate very few sales for the company. Under the current plan, a $100 workshop costs the company $25 in commission, about $6 in GWPs, a half price item that can go up to $50 or so for the most expensive items in the catalog, a Level A hostess set which runs $7.95. That hobbyist also gets a free catalog and 2 Serpendipity/Supplements that are mailed out 1st Class. And just like other companies, TAC has had to deal with increased costs from their suppliers, increased transportation and shipping costs, decreased sales due to the economy, etc.

TAC wanted to devise a plan that provided more opportunities to the business builder to earn more commission (today they earn only 2% on 3 levels) while keeping minimums reasonable for the hobbyist. There has to be a balance between the two!

Respectfully,

rita w
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Rita,

I agree with you 100%.

Like I've said before I'm keeping a Postive attidue about all of this.

Just think if we didn't have any changes in life...How boring it would be.

Spoiler

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-05-2009, 04:51 AM   #62  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa LoiselleView Post

Am I wrong or did TAC promise they they WEREN'T going to raise the minimums?
Many times, yes.....

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-05-2009, 08:02 AM   #63  
Stampin' Fool

Wow, sorry to hear that for the hobby demos. When CTMH gets rid of their Junior status,then we'll know it's the end of the end for hobby demos. I don't demo for any company. I'd just rather buy from any company, but I do see this as a problem for TAC's financial future especially when people can barely afford to feed their families and buy gas to get to work.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-05-2009, 08:54 AM   #64  
Pearl-ExPert

Sorry to say but I will be hanging up my wings this Fall, I am closing my ecommerce store tomorrow. I am just going to buy what I like from now on. No sense in spending 200 a quarter on something I wont use.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-05-2009, 09:00 AM   #65  
Matboard Maniac

I've reviewed the new catalog several times and I just don't like very much in it. It's not my personal style at all. I am crazy in love with some of the older sets I purchased second hand and I was so hoping to catch a glimmer of those beautiful images come back around. I do love the Palette ink though! I just told my husband about the changes with TAC and he pointed out that I won't have any money to spend elsewhere if I stay with TAC. Our family budget must change since we have a high school SENIOR, and a Kindergartener this year!
Old 07-05-2009, 01:33 PM   #66  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by WELUVSTANGSView Post
I've reviewed the new catalog several times and I just don't like very much in it. It's not my personal style at all. I am crazy in love with some of the older sets I purchased second hand and I was so hoping to catch a glimmer of those beautiful images come back around. I do love the Palette ink though! I just told my husband about the changes with TAC and he pointed out that I won't have any money to spend elsewhere if I stay with TAC. Our family budget must change since we have a high school SENIOR, and a Kindergartener this year!
I agree, I much rather buy Gina K, PTI or Digital Images. I am not in love and why buy if I dont love what I am coloring. I dont use Palette any more, Maybe next year or two it will change and I will rejoin.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-05-2009, 07:05 PM   #67  
Rubber Obsessor

I'm not happy with the new stamp sets either :-(
I was/still am hoping that us hobbyists get grandfathered in. I don't think TAC has any idea how many hobbiests they have, and will be losing a lot of revenue from them. So sad, but there are so many other companies to get supplies from, that I am not giving up my hobby!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-05-2009, 07:20 PM   #68  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1gr8ladyView Post
I'm not happy with the new stamp sets either :-(
I was/still am hoping that us hobbyists get grandfathered in. I don't think TAC has any idea how many hobbiests they have, and will be losing a lot of revenue from them. So sad, but there are so many other companies to get supplies from, that I am not giving up my hobby!

AMEN!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2009, 09:50 AM   #69  
Stazon Splitcoast

My demo is dropping... :(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2009, 10:36 AM   #70  
Proud Fan Club Member

I just got home lastnight from Vacation. And the first thing I did was grab my New TAC Catalog.

I am very happy with the Stamp set's. More images to color.
The Hostess set's are so cool!!!

I've already picked all that I'm getting for my first order. Summer Boys With the Kaleidoscope boyz Paper Hit the beach and Hip Hop paper.

I'm starting small, Since we just got back from Vacation, I didn't want to break the bank.

Plus I'm getting the SOTM for July.. And some embellishements.

There are a lot of stamps and supplies that I will be getting later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now for the issue of Raising our Sale requirement. I really think that it should have been addressed. Before the New Commission plan came out.

But they didn't. I can see where they had to raise it. Because of the New Commission plan.

Do I feel that it was the right time to change things? NO!

Is this going to stop me from buying or being a TAC demo? NO!!

I might have to go out and get a part time job to be able to purchase from other places. But we will see later on.

Sometimes life hands us lemons.....And we can either make lemon-aide with or without Sugar.

Spoiler

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2009, 10:43 AM   #71  
Pearl-ExPert

Good luck to the angels that are staying in it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2009, 11:06 AM   #72  
Stampin' Fool

On Mischelle's Savvy Projects blog, we got a sneak peak at a cute (squirrel?chipmunk?) with "pooching" cheeks coming in the fall magalogue.
I hope ya'll will wait til Sept 1st, when its released, to make a decision.
Karen S
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2009, 11:07 AM   #73  
Crimping Master

Can't the hobby demos give their discounts to friends/families
to help them make mins?
That would be a nice way to be able to stay with TAC,
get your friends to help =)
Then everybody wins. They get great stamps at a discounted price
and the demos can continue being Angels 0=)

If thats allowed, of course!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2009, 11:21 AM   #74  
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbie 50View Post
Can't the hobby demos give their discounts to friends/families
to help them make mins?
That would be a nice way to be able to stay with TAC,
get your friends to help =)
Then everybody wins. They get great stamps at a discounted price
and the demos can continue being Angels 0=)

If thats allowed, of course!

Barbie, We don't have a Discount like SU does. So this wouldn't work for Hobby Demo's.

In fact The Angel Company Dropped out Demo Discount. So none of us Get it anymore.

PS: How ya doing Barbie???

Spoiler

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2009, 11:48 AM   #75  
Crimping Master

Hi Nancy (waving)
Doing great, staying indoors out of the heat!
How was your vacation?

I was under the impression TAC was like SU and had discounts.
I just thought it was a good idea so that the ladies could still be
Angels and not have to give up TAC =(

In the end, I hope it works out for everyone and TAC
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2009, 12:17 PM   #76  
Matboard Maniac

Ok..here's the deal...I'm still shopping, but I'm buying the things I LOVE, not things I don't "just to get in an order". I've purchased several older TAC sets off that auction site for prices that are below what I'd pay as a current demo and they're gorgeous images. I don't know who is in creative control at TAC, but we're just not playing the same game here. I can only take so many "cutesy" loosely 'drawn' images. I need timeless, flexible pieces to work with. I can only take so many cupcakes, owls and SWIRLS. Give me Toile, Topiaries, and beautifully drawn figures.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:55 PM   #77  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by WELUVSTANGSView Post
Give me Toile, Topiaries, and beautifully drawn figures.
I've still got all of those old sets myself but I've tried to keep up with the changes because a lot of my customers like the variety...and I found that I've expanded my horizons a bit this way too! :rolleyes: Still, when I saw the Fruit Collage released last month I was so happy because I love it. I know TAC continues to listen to us and who knows - you may see some of those sets released again as Vintage sets. Whenever I sent Mischelle or someone at the company a note, I always use my old, favorite sets!! :mrgreen:

I hope those that can will try and make the transition from just a hobby demo buying for themselves, to trying to see if they can get some outside orders or host a party or two. I think Barbie50 meant sharing your commission as a possiblity. But either way, these are ways to boost your sales so that you don't have to carry the brunt yourself and that way both you and the company benefit!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2009, 06:48 PM   #78  
Rubber Obsessor

I understand the issues this is bringing out!! there is a lot of things going on and WE angels are here to help us each other! Let's try to work this out together (in our special forums) and try to be open to the different possibilities this may bring and maybe you can earn some EXTRA money instead of using your money to do your minimums!

Here are some ideas:

**You can choose to do some hostess clubs (win win for everyone)

**you can share with your family and friends (great opportunity to get together and have fun while work in cards and gifts)

**you can push you out of your comfort zone and see what happen when you share TAC with everyone (and I can tell you everyone!!)

**you can buy products to do gifts and cards to sale (great time to do so and we have a lot of variety for everyone taste, what dislike you maybe is what others like)

There is a lot more you can do! Just give it a try and you may surprise yourself been an angel for so much long than you tought and with a couple of extra bucks in your pocket!! Your attitude is going to determine a great part of this situation, what you want to do? I will be around (or you can PM me) in case you need anything! I know is hard, but I also know that we as woman LOVE challenges and we are strong enough to fight!!

Yes, TAC said that they wouldn't expect to raise minimums but as Rita W said time change! and so do we have to, what will be better that they said: "Sorry angels, we have been force to shut down" or "Here we are with new challenges, ready to conquer them, are you going to join us?" I think this is the motto of this! I was with Leaving Prints! and they prefered to gave more discount and let it go that to fight to do a better company! and it was no so nice! I prefer to fight, I prefer to work a little harder for a company that have bless my life in different ways! specially been able to know some of you in person, to have someone to care for and others to help me out, to have people beside me in good and bad times, to share with others my passion for paper crafts! that means a lot for me! and I will be working harder for me, my team and my customers that I prefer to call FRIENDS!

With respect!

Love,
Diana
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2009, 07:22 PM   #79  
Compulsive Stamper

I, for one, am staying. I've talked to a couple customers and they are so supportive. But I'm waiting for my snowbird customers to come back in Dec. and Jan. That's when my sales really pick up. I know many "angels" are very angry that change is taking place but I'm planning on making lemonade out of the lemons and not be a "sourpuss", so to speak. I'm sorry so many angels are leaving. I'm sure TAC didn't have a lot of choice in changing policy but I'd hate to see them go the way of some other home-party based stamp companies. I do show excitement over the catty even though I don't like all the stamps, but who does! I have seen what others do with those sets and it's amazing how I then like those sets! So, I'm staying positive! I'll survive the change! I'll come up with new marketing! Whatever it takes!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2009, 04:04 AM   #80  
Stampin' Fool

TAC is doing so many things right.
I LOVE the Serendipty Spring magalogue!
I can't wait to see the Fall magalogue!
I LOVE the monthly Specials!
And there is a great sign on bonus for new Angels this month!
So, those that are building their business, share the TAC opportunity!
ANd of course I love the quality and prices of TAC rubber stamps!
Karen S
Reply With Quote Likes