Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-20-2005, 07:01 AM   #1  
Inking Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile What products...

would you recommend from CTMH that are must haves? I really love Stampin Up and if I had to choose between SU and CTMH I would definately choose SU to become a Demo for but my question is this..I am having a CTMH party tonight and have not seen their products or even a catalog for years since it was DOTS...I know that is a long time but anyway what are some of your fav. stamps or products from CTMH and what are your not so fav.?
Thanks in advance,
Rene'
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2005, 07:45 AM   #2  
Polyshrink Goddess

I just started using CTMH stamps after I went to a party. I really love the alphabet clear stamps and the word stamps. They are so easy to line up. So many times I will complete a card and be really happy with it and then put the greeting on it and it will be crooked! I don't scrapbook much but they would be great for that too. Have fun! Kathy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2005, 08:02 AM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

They have some really neat "My Reflections Base Color Pages" that are essentially SB page layouts. They have packages for 6x6, 9x9 and 12x12, each with I think 8 pages. You can get them in several different colors. I ordered one set of 6x6 and one 12x12, figuring they'll come in very handy as reference tools since I am NOT a scrapbooker, lol! I just ordered so haven't seen them "up close and personal" but check them out in the main catalog....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2005, 09:06 AM   #4  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I LOVE their scrapbook kits. The stickers are cardstock quality stickers and the Background and Textured paper(B&T) is AWSOME. I have three sets of the acrylix. They have alot of phrase/word sets that are really cute. But if your into scrappin' IMO they have the best kits going.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2005, 09:40 AM   #5  
Rubber Obsessor

I also love thier scrapbook kits, I bought the zoo one and the stickers are very sturdy. The one thing I love about CTMH paper is that you can take sandpaper to thier paper and white will come through making it look very shabby chic! The stamps aren't as nice in the acrylix, and they will get stained when used.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2005, 09:45 AM   #6  
Splitcoast Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I usually buy their catalog! I may be an SU! demo'r, but I get my inspiration from wherever I can find it! (I'm not a purist when it comes to brands)

I haven't ordered anything, but what intrigues me greatly are:

1. Their My Accents Accessory Kits (color-themed stacks that have spiral clips, sequins, beads, eyelets, buttons, brads, etc. all in one)

2. Their My Stickeeze (card stock stickers), which can be purchased separately from the scrapbook packs

3. I love their latest image styles/artwork and think it rocks! But, I'm a die-hard WM only stamper, so . . . knowing that I'd never actually USE their stamps, I just can't bring myself to buy 'em. So, I just keep drooling over the artwork in the catalog! ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2005, 10:04 AM   #7  
Matboard Maniac

Default CTMH

If you are new to scrapbooking I would recommend their "My Reflections Program". This is by far the best product I have ever purchased. This gives you 10 simple concepts---measurements of your paper, photo suggestion, and how to adhere to your pages. For me this works so much better than sketches. I need precise measurements, and this program give me that.

Also, I have purchased several "My Reflections Scrapbook Kits". My favorite is "On Your Toes" since I have DD that dance.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2005, 10:55 AM   #8  
Glitter Guru

I really like their word packs... I plan on ordering all of them eventually. I never seen a CTMH book until a couple months ago and was pleased with the order i received from them awhile ago. Now i have a whole wishlist... LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2005, 11:58 AM   #9  
Matboard Maniac

I went to a party and bought some of their paper. It has a white core so when you tear it or sand it the white shows through. They have some nice colors too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2005, 01:56 PM   #10  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSBetsyZ
They have some really neat "My Reflections Base Color Pages" that are essentially SB page layouts. They have packages for 6x6, 9x9 and 12x12, each with I think 8 pages. You can get them in several different colors. I ordered one set of 6x6 and one 12x12, figuring they'll come in very handy as reference tools since I am NOT a scrapbooker, lol! I just ordered so haven't seen them "up close and personal" but check them out in the main catalog....
These are awesome!!! Hard to coordinate exactly with SU! colors, but they make scrapbooking a breeze. I just bought a ton of them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2005, 04:57 AM   #11  
Polyshrink Goddess

I am a demo, but not giving a sales pitch<G> The My Reflections Kits are great, plus, not in the main catalog, but in Expressions is a complete line of My Child's Reflections Kits. They're 9x9 and made so the kids can do them themselves. Very cute things like All About Me, All About School, those types of things.
I see somebody bought the On Your Toes kit. That has to be one of the cutest kits for dancers or girls. I just love the My Stickease designs that comes in it.
As for stamps, the wood sets are great...lots of great themes. And, I love the alphabets because they come with more than 1 of each letter. Then you can write out whole words. Also, if you want to mix fonts, you can do sentences. There's a 11" block if you want to do scrapbook titles. Plus, being able to see thru the stamps, you can be sure the impression is good so as not to ruin a hard worked on page.

Suz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2005, 07:38 AM   #12  
Mad Swapper

Default CTMH

I also love their embellishments (my accents) and the alphabet stamps! It is so much easier to spell out a word in a straight line with the acrylic alphabets!
Reply With Quote Likes