Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-03-2005, 06:32 AM   #1  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's the procedure...? (re: new demo)

Many of you will recognize me as one of the many new demos who's paperwork is in, and is in the middle of the looooooong wait to get my # and my kit. (I know it actually happens pretty quickly in reality, it's just that waiting for water to boil is not my strong suit!)

And so, to my question: I've read several posts here that some new demos have gotten their # in email prior to receiving their kit by UPS. Is that something that SU does for everyone if they put their email address on their application form? (Which I have done). Or is that something that is set up individually by people like me who are impatient? (Which I would need to do).

Another question: I've also read that some have called Demo Services directly to ask for their demo #. Does anyone have that phone number? (I can't seem to find anything other than 1 800 STAMPUP on the website -- will that work?)

Can you tell I'm not necessarily known for my patience? Can you tell I'm excited to get going on this new adventure? Can you tell I need to cut back on my caffeine?!

Thanks,
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2005, 06:34 AM   #2  
Rubber Obsessor

I sent my paperwork in on Friday and I called on Monday and they were able to give me my number and password. Just call the 1800 number you mentioned and they should be able to give it to you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2005, 06:36 AM   #3  
Pearl-ExPert

I sent in my paperwork on a tuesday and received my email with my number on friday evening.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2005, 07:11 AM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Welcome! I just signed up in April. Yes, 1-800-STAMP UP will get you to demo services, whether you have your demo # or not. They may even be able to tell you when you'll get your kit, depending where it is in the system. I got my demo # through email, too. It came before I got my kit, so I had something to keep me busy in the meantime.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2005, 09:38 AM   #5  
Stampin' Fool

Talking

I just signed up too! I gave my paperwork to my upline on a Friday evening. They e-mailed me the following Thursday with my Demo #. My kit is coming tomorrow.....YEAH!!!!! Good luck, I was lucky I was on vacation (not at home) while all this was happening, so it didn't seem so long. I'm an instant gratification girl too!!!!

Debby
Reply With Quote Likes