Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-20-2005, 07:26 AM   #1  
Cardstock Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Orlando area stampers out there??

I've just moved to the area and am missin' my stampin' buddies in Dallas. Please let me know if you're out there!!

Traci Noge
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2005, 05:23 PM   #2  
Stampin' Fool

Smile

Hi! I just saw your post, this is the first time I've looked in the "Get Together" forum. Anyway, I live in Oviedo right near UCF. Right on the border of Orlando. Where are you in Orl.? I'm a stay at home mom of 2 teenagers. I am a SU hobby demo.... actually I'm my own best customer. I also scrapbook, but I tend to scrap very slow so I'm not much into paying to crop, cause I don't get much done. Please let me know what area of town your in. Talk to you soon. Dina
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-25-2005, 12:29 AM   #3  
Compulsive Stamper

Red face

Hi,
I also live in the Orlando area. Just outside Union Park. I am also a hobby Demo. I am also my own best coustmer. But love to stamp and scrap. If you would like together some time just drop me a line and I would love to set up some time. I do work but for the school system so I am home every afternoon around 2:00.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2005, 04:10 AM   #4  
Stampin' Fool

I am just south of Orlando in St. Cloud. I would love to get together. I was just searching the forums, thinking that a weekend get away would be nice. Let me know if anyone plans anything.
Jodi
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2005, 05:13 AM   #5  
Rubber Obsessor

Smile

WOW I didn't know there were so many in the Orlando Area! I am on the East Coast above Titusville~ Scottsmoore (Mims)(where the shuttle lifts off from~FYI). I am currently a hobby demoer but am trying to bump up to business demoer. I am a SAHM of a 14, 4, and 3 year olds and the top two are going to be in school this coming up year (Yea!) and I need to 'Grow' my business from myself to 'whatever'~ just bigger than just me .Anyways, I am married to a wonderful firefighter (works 24 on/48 off) and gives me as much time as I need to put into my business plus for my own enjoyment. I'm an avid scrapbooker and also teach at my local library (Mims/Scottsmoore).
If you are looking to 'sit-in' on a workshop or be adopted by a group just let me know (if I'm close enough for you. I think to go to Orlando for me is anywhere from 30-45 mins depending on where you live) you are more than welcome!! I am also looking to start a few stampers 10 groups. If you don't know what those are pm me . I would be doing them during the weekdays, week nights, weekend days, and weekend nights~ basically all the time!! Just let me know if you are interested, I'll have my schedule up on my website hopefully in the next few days.

Hope you find what you are looking for!!
Kathy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2005, 11:28 AM   #6  
Cardstock Collector

I hadn't checked back on this thread in a few days and WOW...you ladies have made me so happy!!! I'm pretty much a hobby demo but would like to get started growing this as a business...I just need a 'push' out the door! I work from home and don't have children so I can drive where ever whenever someone wants to get together. I would love to learn more about scrapbooking too!!! Yipeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Traci
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2005, 05:34 PM   #7  
Matboard Maniac

I also am a hobby demo, SAHM of 2 teenagers - Dina, we must be pretty close to each other, maybe you could come over sometime. I live in Winter Springs!! Would love to get together. There is another thread on this site for a Florida get together. Hope it works out.

Diane
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2005, 08:15 PM   #8  
Embossing Fanatic

Default Orlando area

Hi everyone, I live in Geneva which is east of Oviedo. Would love to get together with you gals and stamp.

Sarah
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2005, 10:47 AM   #9  
Rubber Obsessor

Default orlando stampers!!

This is cool to know-my good friend just moved to Winter Springs yesterday! She is from Vermont and has only been in Florida since last September(lived in orlando til yestrday) and I know she would love to find some fellow stampers. I am going to tell her to visit this thread!!
Have fun!
Reply With Quote Likes