Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-11-2012, 09:46 AM   #1  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Stampin' Up Storage

Hey Ladies,
I am trying to organize all my stamps once and for all! I need a quick reference guide to know what stamps I have...since we all have way to many!!! Does anyone know a place online that has all of the images of the Stampin' Up sets from the past and present where I can print them off?
Thanks!
;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2012, 10:13 AM   #2  
Polyshrink Goddess

I don't know of such an online site or blog...but even if you could find one would it really be all that helpful to you? There would SO many images and unless you have SO many of those stamps I can't see how this would help you...I would think it would make you page through a ton of pages.

I created a binder where I have stamped an image of every stamp I own, categorized by theme. I take this binder with me when I go shopping so I don't end up buying something I already have. A long time ago I unmounted all my stamps and keep them, by category, in binders. This system works like a charm for me.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2012, 11:56 AM   #3  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,553 Likes on 668 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Well we have them in the gallery. Usually the first image in each SU stamp set gallery is an "index" card which has all the images for reference. You could print those for the sets you have.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2012, 02:34 PM   #4  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by akfbettsView Post
Hey Ladies,
I am trying to organize all my stamps once and for all! I need a quick reference guide to know what stamps I have...since we all have way to many!!! Does anyone know a place online that has all of the images of the Stampin' Up sets from the past and present where I can print them off?
Thanks!
;)
I've been looking for something like this too for my DVD case inserts. Sometimes I can find them in past catalogs. There are some here if you want to check them out. Stampin Style
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2012, 03:32 PM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 297 Likes on 115 Posts

If you put the name of the stamp set, along with "images", into a search engine (like "All the Best Images" for example), you can often get the same (or close) image that's in the catalog or on the label sheet that comes with the stamps. There are a lot of other images that come up, too - like cards made with the set, etc. - but I've found quite a few this way...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2012, 10:43 PM   #6  
Mad Swapper

it would be much faster (and cheaper -- you wouldn't use all that printer ink!!) to just stamp the images that you have !!! I have done that with some of my sets and keep the piece of paper in the bottom of each stamp set so I can remember what stamps are included .... and it's easy to know which one is missing (if any) without having to pull out old catalogs to reference it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-15-2012, 04:24 PM   #7  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampersimView Post
it would be much faster (and cheaper -- you wouldn't use all that printer ink!!) to just stamp the images that you have !!! I have done that with some of my sets and keep the piece of paper in the bottom of each stamp set so I can remember what stamps are included .... and it's easy to know which one is missing (if any) without having to pull out old catalogs to reference it.
I made a binder. Took a while but I am close enough to call it done. I have been photo copying the clear mount cases, but stamping the wood ones because I want the image stamped upright. (Sometimes they don't fit in the case all facing the same way. The sticker sheets are the same.)

I made a word file that i print. It just has a couple of lines. I write the set name, quantity, category, and number of stamps in the set. I printed it on a transparency, too. When I copy the clear sets, I put the transparency on the copier then the set.

I have several sets that can be more than one category. A few of those I made two sheets, one for each category. I also started a "punch" category. I am putting those sets that match the specialty punches in it. It is not quite done just because I still need to do my Spanish sets.

My new favorite site...
My Create, Ink -- COLOR LAB
Reply With Quote Likes