Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-30-2009, 07:52 PM   #1  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
Arrow December 2009 Scrappin' Goal Thread

Scrappin' Challenge 2009

Wow! DECEMBER?! We sure completed an AWESOME number of pages together in throughout the past months! I'm looking forward to MORE Scrap pages together this month to round out 2009 with a Scrappin' Bang!

It was SO fun to see everyone's goals and ideas for completing LOTS of scrapbook pages last month! Many had a common theme - get more pages done, use what's in our stash, meet new scrapping friends, plan time/crops...

With that in mind, I thought I would invite all of you to December Scrapbook Challenge! Oh what fun we'll have sharing ideas, cheering success, keeping the motivation and making new friends.

Here's the CHALLENGE. Each person will post what their scrapbook page goal is for December. We will have a better shot at meeting our yearly goal if we break it down by month. Along with the scrapbook page goal for December if you'd like to play along with the "Using Stash Crew" decide what your scrapping budget will be for that month.

You choose your own scrapbook page goal and monthly spend goal. You may select 2, 3, 5, 50 pages....you choose. The idea is to be flexible so if you know you're going to be really busy, you can reduce the number one month or if you're going to a couple crops or scrap weekends, up the number. This also works for the budget. Each month, you can change your goals depending on your calendar!

The whole goal of the challenge is to get lots of pages done, use more in our stash before buying new (well at least keep track) and if you want to play along w/ saving --- save $$ at the same time which becomes scrapping budget $ for next year -- or vacation money or Holiday fund!

Money spent on Adhesive and Printing Pictures is not included in the monthly scrapping budget. We'll count pages 7x7 & up = 1 page for 1 page completed, 6x6 & smaller = 2 pages for 1 page completed.

Are you UP for the CHALLENGE? Come and Play in the 2009 Scrapbook Challenge! Woohoo for DECEMBER and 2009!! Here's to Meeting our Scrapping Goals & Meeting New Friends!

**To make it easier for everyone to "oohh" and "aahh" over your pages, please upload your pages to SBC09DEC. **
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2009, 07:52 PM   #2  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow December Scrappers

***** 2010 Update Alert

**CONGRATS to Tam, Wendy, Terry, Patti, Anavon & Bekah for meeting their 2009 Scrappin' Goals!! Scrap On Sisters!

Don't forget, if you want your YTD number in the goal, please post or track in your signature :mrgreen:

December Scrappers

- Patti (PrincessP1471) - YTD Comp 400
- Denise (StampingDenise) - Oct Goal 19/20/YTD Comp 155/240(65%)
- Tristen (tristen) - Oct Goal 10/27 / YTD Comp 73/126 (60%)
- (rdeaton) - Oct Goal 0/10 / YTD Comp 97/200 (49%)
- Melina (mepylant) - Oct Goal 10/20 / YTD Comp 155/200 (78%)
- Carol (grammawamma) - Oct Goal 5/10 / YTD Comp 103/120 (86%)
- Heather (hcarnes) - Oct Goal 2/12 / YTD Comp 46/150 (31%)
- Michele (drstamper) - Oct Goal 4/8 / YTD Comp 22/30 (73%)
- Jen (jenstampingpad) - Oct Goal 16 / YTD Comp 205
- Liz (Elizabeth G.) - Oct Goal 8/8 / YTD Comp 128/150 (85%)
- Tam (tamcan) - YTD Comp 408/365
- Candy (taca410) - Oct Goal 15/5 / YTD Comp 195
- Anavon (Annie's Pantry) - YTD Comp 400
- Melissa (mollymoo951) - Oct Goal 8/35 / YTD Comp 83/180 (46%)
- Wendy (wendella247) - YTD Comp 112
- Andrea (ama3022) - / YTD Comp 12
- Terry (eeddmm) - YTD Comp 150
- Sarah (jonah's mommy) - / YTD Comp
- Valerie (awjmgmom) - Oct Goal 1/10 / YTD Comp 111
- April (aprildawn) - / YTD Comp 73/125 (58%)
- Tanya (daizees) - Oct 10/10 Goal / YTD Comp 103
- Kelli (chickadee3357) - Oct Goal 0/3 / YTD Comp 39/40 (98%)
- Trish (strongcanadianbeauty) - / YTD Comp 32
- Kirsten (goegirl) - / YTD Comp 123/260 (47%)
- Bekah (rdoak03) - YTD Comp 200
- Aubrey (MonTigg) - / YTD Comp
- Nichelle (nichelle) - / YTD Comp
- Jenn (stamptician) - Oct Goal 8/9 / YTD Comp 57/75 (76%)
- Joyce (ashjoy) - / YTD Comp
- Lanita (divanurse) - / YTD Comp 15/72 (21%)
- Penny (mzpenny) - / YTD Comp 29/100 (29%)
- Mary Pat (mary_pat419) - Oct Goal 2/10 / YTD Comp 83/144 (58%)
- Crystal (militarywife) - / YTD Comp 59/150 (39%)
- Lynley (ladydoc) - Oct Goal 0/6 / YTD Comp
- Cara (carabecca) - Oct Goal 3/15 / YTD Comp 106/240 (44%)
- Jenny (avery123) - / YTD Comp
- Charlsanne (cla616) - / YTD Comp 52
- Kristin (CanadianKristin) - Oct Goal 4/10 / YTD Comp 136/365 (37%)
- (anniepanda) - Oct Goal 4/7 / YTD Comp 93/105 (89%)
- Haley (ink n'paper) - Oct Goal / YTD Comp 20
- Jessica Nichole (MissJessicaNichole) - Nov Goal 6 / YTD Comp
- Lela (Lmn) - Oct Goal 33/72 / YTD Comp 181/365 (50%)

Last edited by Lmn; 12-29-2009 at 07:36 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2009, 07:52 PM   #3  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow December Budget Bonus

********* 2010 Update Alert

Scrappy Sisters,

I'm SURE you will all agree that we need to go back and add in our focus on our scrapping budgets! It's a good time of the year to start as we'll all want extra $$ for the holidays. Some of us have been using the "budget" idea since we started, others not so much. I decided it would be easier to split from the page goal posts. There are several ways to do this:

1. Set a $$ spending budget for the month & track your expenditures against budget set.
2. Match your scrapbook/stamping spending by putting the same amount away in savings that you spend on scrapbook/stamp stuff. This gives you extra $$ for either more scrap/stamp spending or something fun
3. Set a "Scrap to Spend" page goal. Come up with a goal to complete before you spend more $$ (for instance, "complete 25 pages before spending"
4. Do a combination or all of them!

Many times scrapping and stamping supply purchases are "impulse" buys. We want to encourage not only LOTS of Pages completed but creative, productive use of our STASH. Let's see if together we can be "CREATORS" and not just "COLLECTORS". (Thanks MP )

You do NOT have to set a budget to play along with Scrappin' Goal Challenge. This is only for those of us who would like to play

I will post our Scrap Budgets here...let's see if we can band together and encourage everybody to keep on goal

Last edited by Lmn; 11-30-2009 at 07:59 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2009, 07:53 PM   #4  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow Thursday 52 Week Challenge

***** 2010 Update Alert :eek:

December 31
December 24 :mrgreen:
December 17
December 10
December 3

November Challenges

October Challenges

September Challenges

August Challenges

Jun - July Challenges

Jan - May Challenges

THURSDAY Challenge!

We're going to launch a NEW Thursday Challenge for 2009! I'm so excited!!

SCS 52 Week Thursday Goal Challenge!
This year on Thursdays you'll be invited to join us for our 52 Week Scrap Challenge. These challenges will be PERFECT whether you're working on your kids albums, 2009 Family Album, Daily Life Album or a "BOM" (Book of Me).
We have 4 SPECIAL Hostesses and each week they will post a challenge that goes with their theme for the year! By the end of the year, you'll have some GREAT pages or a complete 2009 Scrapbook...OR BOTH! :mrgreen:

Our Themes will be:

Week 1 - Quotes (Cassie/Tam)
These challenges will offer us inspiration to create a page/pages based on the quotes shared.

Week 2 - Recipes (Anavon)
Anavon will be encouraging us to scrap favorite family recipes or food moments based on colors or ingredients...

Week 3 - Theme (Valerie)
Our 3rd week challenges will be a mix of themes, events, or calendar pages...

Week 4 - Idea/ Inspiration (Kirsten)
4th week challenge will motivate us to scrap an important belief, idea, thought, inspiration...

And Occasional Week 5 - Hodge Podge (Guest Hostess)
This week will be an ecletic mix of page motivating ideas to round out our 52 scrap challenge weeks!

I hope you will join us for a GREAT 2009 Thursday Scrap Challenge Year!

Last edited by Lmn; 12-26-2009 at 10:13 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2009, 07:53 PM   #5  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow Weekly Challenges

Looking for a little momentum or challenge to get a page or two done? Always some GREAT challenges here on SCS! What a FUN Place to Play! To Make it EASY to Find them, I have posted Links to the Challenges HERE! Scrap On!

Weekly Challenge Line Up:

Monday - Inspiration
Tuesday - Digital
Wednesday - Variety
Thursday - 52 Week Challenge
Friday - Sketch

Last edited by Lmn; 11-30-2009 at 08:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2009, 07:53 PM   #6  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow November Fun ... Moving Into December

***** 2010 Update Alert ;)

Holidays are GREAT times of your to reflect, reminisce, share and remember to be thankful for food, family, friends, fun & faith. I'm very thankful for all of my Scrappy Sisters here on SCS Goal Challenge Thread!

This month I thought we'd keep our "fun" challenge to an easy one since with holidays it can be busy. We've played this game before and it was LOTS of fun so it's time to play again. We'll do this in the order of sign ups. The first person to sign up will get an envelope from me with 2 cards & a little scrappy something. They will get to keep 1 or both of the cards and the scrappy item. That Scrap Sister will add a card(s) and a scrap item and pass it on to the next Scrap Sister that signs up. At the end of the month, all of us should have enjoyed some HAPPY MAIL with a card and scrap goodie. The scrap item MUST be small. I would encourage you to "shop" your stash and find something or part of a package of something that you would like to share. You could do some die cuts, or stamped items also. Just make it a little fun item or items your Scrap Sis will enjoy using. Also, you can choose to take 1 card, no card or both cards from the envelope. Just remember if you take 1 or both, replace them with 1 or 2 that you've made or have in your stash. Try to send the envelope back out within a day or 2 of it's arrival so we can get it to Lots of Scrap Sisters this month!

Let's see if we can get it to everyone!! ;) Who's First?

**Envelope Went Out**
* Pattie
* Mary Pat
* Anavon
* Melina
* Candy
* Bekah
* Tanya*mailed*
* Liz
* Lynley
* ?? Who's next ??

Last edited by Lmn; 01-08-2010 at 08:59 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2009, 07:54 PM   #7  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow December Goal Challenge Monthly Crop

We were BLESSED In November....we had 2 special miniCrops!

** Starting Pg 5, Post #178

BUT MARK YOUR CALENDARS Scrap Sisters...cuz DECEMBER brings us another miniVSBN

December 19, 2009

Rockin' Through the Decades: Top SCS Countdown

Last edited by Lmn; 11-30-2009 at 08:30 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2009, 07:54 PM   #8  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Speaking Of Countdown ...

***** 2010 Update Alert :mrgreen:

--- Did you Happen to notice all of the posts with ***** 2010 Update Alert at the top? Well those posts are marked that way because those Scrap Goal Challenges and Ideas will be changing in 2010! We're ringing in the new year with some updates, changes and NEW Inspiration!

In honor of our miniVSBN Theme, we'll do a countdown to our 2010 Scrap Goal Challenge! Each day for the next 24 days....I'll announce something NEW! On December 25 (Merry Christmas!) I'll POST our 2010 January Scrap Challenge Thread and you'll have a week to get ready to SCRAP 2010!! :mrgreen:

Let the SCRAP 2010 Countdown Begin....

24. 2010 Update Alert -- Our first update post for 12/01 will be....just a reminder that 2010 Scrap Challenge will include some updates, changes and NEW Inspiration!
23. Scrap Question of the Week -- New addition to our Scrap Goal thread will be a fun scrap question for each week. Be sure to share your ideas & thoughts!
22. Monthly FUN - Each month we'll have a little "extra" fun planned. Absolutely I'm bringing back some of our "favorites" as well as introducing some new ideas. This year I'm announcing the months ahead of time so you can mark your calendars and plan for participating!
21. Jan/Feb Monthly Fun! - Yes! 2 of our Favorite FUN Ideas are back for Jan and Feb. January we'll be doing our 1 WORD Challenge again. Come up with 1 inspirational word, find a scrap item that says it and send to a Scrap Sis for an Inspiration Page. Feb we'll be sharing SWAK (Sending Wishes and Kindness) again! :mrgreen:
20. "Share the Love" - February MiniChallenge - oh yes, after we Rock the Music Decades at VSBN in January our MiniChallenge for February will be on Feb 26-27. We'll be sharing the scrappin' LOVE. Watch for more details regarding miniChallenges 2010!
19. Yearly Scrap Goal They say that you are more likely to reach your goals if you write them down. For 2010, we'll have a separate thread for "craft" goals. Some of you have card goals, mini-albums, gift items and of course scrap pages...it will be easier to update monthly and just think how fun it will be to look back and see just how much you accomplished in 2010 craft year.
18. Go Green April Mini-Challenge Mark your calendars for April 23 & 24 because we're going to get ready to "Go Green" ... Scrappin' Style!
17. Scrap Goal Birthday List Ok, come on, admit it...wouldn't it be fun to have a bunch of your Scrap Sisters be able to wish you Happy Birthday on your "special day"? You don't even have to share your age, we'll all be "25" this next year! So come join the fun and share your Birthday month and date. During that month I'll have a post mentioning those dates so we can all send you {{wishes}} for that day!
16. Mar/Apr Monthly Fun- Oh yes we're going to have some more GREAT Fun in March & April. March we'll be getting ready for our April MiniChallenge so we're "Going Green" with our Monthly Fun in March for preparation. April will be all about one of our FAVES which is
"3x3" month. YAY! We're bringing it back!
15.July MiniChallenge - Celebrate Independence! We're going to have a good time in late July celebrating our Scrappin' Independence! Start thinkin' Red, White & Blue!
14. 2010 Scrap Budget It's not so much the "planned" scrappin' /stampin' spend (demo purchase, club purchase) as it is the "impulse" buying. If you really think about it, certain times or moods bring out the push to purchase. This year we're going to have 3 ways to track your Scrap Spendin'. For those of you who want a little "boost" for pages we'll have scrap before you spend option. This option is for you to decide how many pages you want to complete with stash you have before you purchase "new" items. Our 2nd budget tracking option will be a monthly spending tracker. Set a dollar amount and track how close you get. This will be included in yearly goal tracker so easier to look back over a year. 3rd option will be a Scrap Savings Tracker. In this option, for every scrap dollar you spend, you'll be encouraged to put that much into savings. Next year, your scrap budget (or some other fun) will be funded from this year! We started doing this the first year and it was LOTS of fun! You are welcome to join us for any or all of these you'd like to participate in!
13. May Monthly Fun- For May we'll be playing one of our favorites "Use What I Send You". Be stashing your goodies for the envie now! Come and play!
12. March Madness- Lace up your scrappin' shoes and make sure to practice your "free throws" because we're going to enjoy March Madness .... Scrappin' style!
11. June Monthly Fun- Color My World - Have you ever made a list so you wouldn't forget something and forgot where you put the list or why you wrote what you wrote on the list? Well, this one falls into that category! Somewhere around here I have the directions on what I was thinking when I wrote this but...I can't find them so we'll all be surprised together when June rolls around!
10.Scrappin' Favorites - I'm SO excited for this one so please "take note"! This was suggested by Wendy (Wendella247) and Pattie (Princessp1971) and I loved it. Just as they do for the cards, we're going to have a separate thread for "Scrap Page Favorites". Ours will change monthly but will be the same as the card thread. If you see a GREAT page, be sure to post it to the thread so we can all be sure to check it out. I think this will bring more notice to our Scrap Goal Thread too!
9.[Summer Monthly Fun - July - We're going to celebrate Summer in July with a Fun Scrap Game "Stars". Feel Independent with us and enjoy the fireworks!
8. August Monthly Fun - August will find us playing one of our favorites "Scraplift Sisters". Alittle new and a little old but still all good!
7. December Celebration - Scrap Elves- Next year we're going to enjoy some Scrap Elf Fun! Be sure to sign up to be a Scrap Elf Sister, you won't want to miss the fun we'll have!
6. It's gonna be HOT, HOT, HOT! - MiniChallenges August - Come join the fun of our MiniChallenge August 20 & 21 as we celebrate upcoming Back To School and Labor Day!
5. October Monthly Fun - Next year we'll be sharing the Envelope of Fun in October! We'll have lots of time to get our envelopes ready to share!
4.November Mini-Challenge - I think you'll enjoy the challenge we have planned for November. Come celebrate being Thankful with us!
3. Fall Fun - September & November - Oct we'll be playing an old favorite "Envelope of Fun" but just before that in September we'll be trying a new "game" called "Back To School". You won't want to miss this one...it's "A"-okay! November will find us sharing Thankful Scrappin' Love! Mark your calendars...
2. 52 Week Challenge - Oh YEAH! 2010we're going to have MORE terrific Thursday Challenges! This year was so fun (Thanks! Cassie, Tam, Anavon, Valerie and Kirsten) I'm already looking forward to MORE! The Thursday Challenge is quite a commitment for every month so for 2010, we're inviting GUEST Hostess for the month! If you want to sign up to host for a month...or 2... just send me a PM and list the month you'd like to host. During that month, every Thursday you'll post a challenge for us. It will only be for 4 Thursdays even if the month has a 5th Thursday as I hope to have something "unique" for the 5th Thursday months. Come on, you can do it! Use a theme for the month or revamp an "old" VSBN idea, use your favorites from last year or come up with something totally new! Let's see how quickly we can fill up all 12 Spots for 52 Week Challenge Hosts!
1. 2010 Monthly Scrap Goals - One thing we're not changing for next year is our love of scrappin' and getting pages done, done, done. I hope all of you have been thinking about what you'd like your goals to be next year! As you can see by our countdown list, we have LOTS going on and it's going to be FUN! I look forward to scrapping success with all of you. Tomorrow, Merry Christmas to us, our official January 2010 Scrappin' Goal thread will be posted! Come and Play!

Last edited by Lmn; 12-24-2009 at 08:01 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2009, 09:01 PM   #9  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You never cease to amaze me Lela! Your great ideas just keep a coming! I'm in for December...I have to be to meet my yearly goal of 120! I messed up in November and only reached 5/10! Well, I just need 7 to meet my yearly goal, so that will be my Dec. goal. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us in 2010! Thanks Lela!
CAROL "Come and hear all who fear God and I will tell what He has done for my soul." Ps.66:16
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2009, 09:04 PM   #10  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Red face LOL!

Quote:

Originally Posted by grammawammaView Post
You never cease to amaze me Lela! Your great ideas just keep a coming! I'm in for December...I have to be to meet my yearly goal of 120! I messed up in November and only reached 5/10! Well, I just need 7 to meet my yearly goal, so that will be my Dec. goal. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us in 2010! Thanks Lela!
Thanks for the "vote of confidence" Carol! I believe my DH asked me what "hare brained" ideas I was coming up with so I'm not sure he thought as positive about all my notes I've pinned up to post .... :rolleyes:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 02:38 AM   #11  
Gallery Gazer

Well...I'm 40 pages behind for my YTD goal :-( My mom is coming the 13th and a few years ago I made a book for her so I'm going to shoot to add to it by making some 8x8 pages for her. Maybe working on that size will help my goal. I'm just happy to have at least 100 pages done for the year...it's better than before I joined the Goals Thread. THANKS LELA for starting it...it helps keep me honest :-) December Daily starts today for me...hmmm, guess I'll be taking pics all day since I don't know what I'll be recording!

Have a great day everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 02:46 AM   #12  
Pearl-ExPert

I want to hit 120 as well so I'm in for 7 for Dec... Perhaps I'll take a personal day after things simmer down and get to it.. oh wait do SAHMoms get those?... Perhaps I'll have to go on STRIKE! :mrgreen:

Jan 0/8
YTD: 4 pp every 2 weeks; 0/104
2013/30?pp 2012/50 pp 2011/54pp; 2010/96pp ; 2009/122pp
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 03:43 AM   #13  
Polyshrink Goddess

I'm so excited to see what's in store for 2010. 2009 was my first time particpating in this challenge I've had a great time and learned alot! My December goal will be 5 pages.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 04:24 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"

OOOOO....... I am getting so excited for 2010!

But I still have 25 pages left to reach my 2009 goal. So my Dec. Goal will be to finish the last 25 pages for the year and use nothing but stash!

As of Dec 1st. my goal stands at MOnthly 0/25 & Yearly 375/400
OLW: Joy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 05:00 AM   #15  
Hardware Hotshot

Sign me up for 30 pages for December. I am doing at least 25 for my December Daily album and I wanted to add on a few extra for other projects that I'm working on.

Yay for December! The New Year is almost here and I'm only 10 pages away from my goal

Lela - I also want to sign up for the envelope swap thingie. Let me know if I need to PM you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 06:15 AM   #16  
Gallery Gazer

I'm here. I'll update my stats in a bit.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 06:21 AM   #17  
Hardware Hotshot

Default ramblings bout Dec goals

Wow! December. I have really slacked off of my scrapping the last couple of months. I have several unfinished projects (minis, albums,altered items) some I will have to push and finish because they are to be given as gifts. I am also still working on my 25 days of December album( a must do), last year I totally flaked, this year I am doing it for sure.
So here's my story and I'm sticking to it. I have done more pages by participating in this thread than I'd thought possible for me. I am very happy with the progress this year with my scrapbooking, not to mention all the new techniques, ideas, and love spread around the thread. I am grateful.
With this being the last month of the year I feel I need to push myself to complete my projects and reach a goal I didn't even fore see when I started back in January.
My ending total of pages from November 450 pages completed. So my goal for December Is going to be 50 pages. Some will be as part of gift albums, and some will be my December album. I hope to end the year with a min. of 500 pages completed. I can TAMcan.

Goals for 2014
Dec.

5 cards a week:_260__
2 Layouts a week:_104__
My Papercrafting Blog
My Gallery

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 06:25 AM   #18  
Forum Fanatic

Everything looks exciting, Put me down for ten pages. I've updated my goals for Nov. 16/10. I don't have a yearly goal.
please visit my
GALLERY
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 06:35 AM   #19  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Wow Lela, I just don't know how you do it either, your energy is amazing.

I too am going to do the December Daily, ordered an 8x8 album last night, so will have to hang on to my pages until then. Already know my pic for today, we made our Gingerbread House last night

So not sure what I will end up for December with but I know I too will have at least 30 pages, with my little album. Add that to the mini vsbn

So put me down for 35 and scraps!!!!!
Feb - 5 SB pages
(6/5)
YTD SB Pages: 7
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 07:01 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

I'll be taking a scrappin' break this month, and since I met my yearly goal already, I'm OK with that!

Click here to: Join us for the Scrapbook Challenges!!

Last edited by wendella247; 12-01-2009 at 07:05 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 07:04 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Default Digi Callenges

I posted this yesterday in the November goals thread, but thought I should re-post it here:

Due to my ongoing health issues, I need to take a leave of absence as digi challenge hostess.

If you think you'd be interested in posting new digi challenges, please feel free to contact Sally (salster) for more details.

I hope things will get back to normal for me one day soon and expect to be back hosting if no one else has stepped in to post new challenges by that time. I really do hope, though, that one of our digi gals will step up to the plate! Please give it some thought.

Thanks!

Click here to: Join us for the Scrapbook Challenges!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 10:34 AM   #22  
Mad Swapper

December!!!! I can't believe that in 4 months I'll be back stateside!!! My goal for this month is 8. I went to Paris for Thanksgiving so I may actually do more. I am soooo excited to be continuing this in 2010. It is so great to have gotten to know some of you pretty well over these past few years!

Jan 0/10
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 11:16 AM   #23  
Gallery Gazer

Here is my last l/o for November which means I actually finished all five mini vsbn challenges...rare for me :-)

Our Midnight
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 12:41 PM   #24  
Gallery Gazer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by DivanurseView Post
December!!!! I can't believe that in 4 months I'll be back stateside!!! My goal for this month is 8. I went to Paris for Thanksgiving so I may actually do more. I am soooo excited to be continuing this in 2010. It is so great to have gotten to know some of you pretty well over these past few years!
WOW! Paris! What a wonderful place to go for a holiday. I hope you do pages on it so we can all see! I'll probably never leave the USA. The furthest I've gotten was the Canadian side of Niagara Falls for a few hours but that was before you had to have a passport!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 12:52 PM   #25  
Gallery Gazer

Default December Daily Chatting...

For those of you that are doing a December Daily, Charlsanne started a thread HERE. I took my pics, just need to do the page :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 12:55 PM   #26  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary_Pat419View Post
For those of you that are doing a December Daily, Charlsanne started a thread HERE. I took my pics, just need to do the page :-)
Thanks for the link! I was thinking about starting a thread for it, but never got around to it :rolleyes:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 01:42 PM   #27  
Gallery Gazer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not making any goals for December I think...much less stress that way! I've got my page done for the mini VSBN on the 19th and I will probably try for 2 more during the month just to double my goal for the year! I've got so many other things I need to do this month that it will help having no goal.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 02:05 PM   #28  
Die Cut Diva

Received 158 Likes on 102 Posts

I agree with so many others- I've gotten more scrapping done this year than I have since I had kids! LOL! (ohhh the irony!)

So for November I got 21 of my goal of 20! YEAY!!! This month I'll shoot for 10.

I really wanted to do the December Daily, but instead of ordering a small book, and extra supplies, I ordered the Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio program!!!!!!! {shriek of glee, LOL!!} The downside is I won't get to play with it til the 25th- that's going under the tree. BUT I will take pictures every single day and I am full of ideas and super excited to make the book AFTER that....

Now I'm off to put up the tree!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 03:08 PM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

I did NOT do well in November! :(

December will be a better month...I want to try and meet my yearly goal sooooo, I'm in for 43 pages!
wow, that looks huge but I'm going to try.

I never got the November fun envelope :( but I have made one myself and it's on it's way to Candy. Thanks Lela

yes, Lela thanks for keeping up with us...YOU ARE THE BEST!

Last edited by mepylant; 12-01-2009 at 03:11 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 05:27 PM   #30  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Well I am going to set my goal at 6 again. This will be a busy month. Vacation for 12 days, retirement at work and the holidays. I never set a yearly goal but now that I see how close to 400 I am I sure would like to do another 21 pages in Dec. lol

14/6 November 379 YTD

Patti
Fan Club Member RAK Group Member
Chemo Angel, Stampin Up Demonstrator
Scrapbook goal: April 7/10 MAY /5 YTD 32
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 05:30 PM   #31  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking YAY!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary_Pat419View Post
Well...I'm 40 pages behind for my YTD goal :-( My mom is coming the 13th and a few years ago I made a book for her so I'm going to shoot to add to it by making some 8x8 pages for her. Maybe working on that size will help my goal. I'm just happy to have at least 100 pages done for the year...it's better than before I joined the Goals Thread. THANKS LELA for starting it...it helps keep me honest :-) December Daily starts today for me...hmmm, guess I'll be taking pics all day since I don't know what I'll be recording!

Have a great day everyone!
MP, So glad to have you! I do agree that this thread keeps me scrappin' which keeps me using up all those lovely supplies I like to keep buying!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 05:33 PM   #32  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking LOL!

Quote:

Originally Posted by awjmgmomView Post
I want to hit 120 as well so I'm in for 7 for Dec... Perhaps I'll take a personal day after things simmer down and get to it.. oh wait do SAHMoms get those?... Perhaps I'll have to go on STRIKE! :mrgreen:
how funny.....be sure to scrap your "On Strike" moments....;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 05:33 PM   #33  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by awjmgmomView Post
Hey Valerie! We have the same numbers! We've both done 113 for the year and want to reach 120! How cool is that?!!! I'm going to have to keep track of you and make sure you don't get ahead! hehehe! A little competition never hurt anyone!
CAROL "Come and hear all who fear God and I will tell what He has done for my soul." Ps.66:16
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 05:35 PM   #34  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking YAY!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RDeatonView Post
I'm so excited to see what's in store for 2010. 2009 was my first time particpating in this challenge I've had a great time and learned alot! My December goal will be 5 pages.
We're glad you scrapped with us in 2009!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 05:37 PM   #35  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizabeth G.View Post
Sign me up for 30 pages for December. I am doing at least 25 for my December Daily album and I wanted to add on a few extra for other projects that I'm working on.

Yay for December! The New Year is almost here and I'm only 10 pages away from my goal

Lela - I also want to sign up for the envelope swap thingie. Let me know if I need to PM you.
Excellent! I will add you to the list! :p PM me your new addy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 05:50 PM   #36  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking YAY!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tamcanView Post
Wow! December. I have really slacked off of my scrapping the last couple of months. I have several unfinished projects (minis, albums,altered items) some I will have to push and finish because they are to be given as gifts. I am also still working on my 25 days of December album( a must do), last year I totally flaked, this year I am doing it for sure.
So here's my story and I'm sticking to it. I have done more pages by participating in this thread than I'd thought possible for me. I am very happy with the progress this year with my scrapbooking, not to mention all the new techniques, ideas, and love spread around the thread. I am grateful.
With this being the last month of the year I feel I need to push myself to complete my projects and reach a goal I didn't even fore see when I started back in January.
My ending total of pages from November 450 pages completed. So my goal for December Is going to be 50 pages. Some will be as part of gift albums, and some will be my December album. I hope to end the year with a min. of 500 pages completed. I can TAMcan.
Tam, I'm SO impressed with all the pages & projects you completed this year! What an amazing scrap year it's been for you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 05:54 PM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by mepylantView Post
I did NOT do well in November! :(

December will be a better month...I want to try and meet my yearly goal sooooo, I'm in for 43 pages!
wow, that looks huge but I'm going to try.

I never got the November fun envelope :( but I have made one myself and it's on it's way to Candy. Thanks Lela

yes, Lela thanks for keeping up with us...YOU ARE THE BEST!
I am really sorry... I sent it the Saturday before Thanksgiving.
OLW: Joy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 05:56 PM   #38  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cla616View Post
Wow Lela, I just don't know how you do it either, your energy is amazing.

I too am going to do the December Daily, ordered an 8x8 album last night, so will have to hang on to my pages until then. Already know my pic for today, we made our Gingerbread House last night

So not sure what I will end up for December with but I know I too will have at least 30 pages, with my little album. Add that to the mini vsbn

So put me down for 35 and scraps!!!!!
:-D It's lots of fun so I enjoy keeping it going....have fun with your December Daily!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 05:59 PM   #39  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Thinking of You

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendella247View Post
I'll be taking a scrappin' break this month, and since I met my yearly goal already, I'm OK with that!
Wendy, we'll know you're still scrappin' with us "in spirit"! ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 06:01 PM   #40  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Wow!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DivanurseView Post
Wow...Paris! How fun! Can't wait to see your scrap pages. Especially exciting that you'll be stateside soon! :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes