Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-18-2006, 12:21 PM   #41  
Stampin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good golly! This thread was resurrected! I hope everyone is enjoying this card! I love them! Especially now that I found the mono-multi adhesive! But I digress! I should have answered everyone's questions above via pm! If anyone has any difficulty at all, please review your measurements for the scores and the cuts! And make sure you are folding and adhering in all the right places! Please pm me directly if I can help you in any other way! Thanks so much!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2006, 06:55 PM   #42  
Compulsive Stamper

I also had trouble opening and a smart friend of mine told me to save it to Documents and then go there and right click and open with wordpad....I was able to open and print with no problem. Good luck. I made the card from the Duvall version but am confused where to stamp. Going to try this, it looks the same but maybe bigger.

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for life.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2006, 07:30 PM   #43  
blueflower�

wowee. this card looks very interesting to make. I can tell I'm going to need complete silence and solitude while attempting to make this card. I might get to in 13 years! : )

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2010, 09:37 AM   #44  
Inking Addict

LOve this card! Does anyone have a formula for this card to make different sizes?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2011, 06:18 AM   #45  
Matboard Maniac

Instructions printed, now I need to find the time to do the card.

Thanks a lot.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2011, 11:52 AM   #46  
Glitter Queen

So I'm not getting something because my card does not look like the final product. I think the problem for me is Step 3 "Cut at 2/18" from the top score mark to the bottom score mark, then create an I by cutting the top and bottom score marks between the perpendicular score marks". So, should there be a cut down the center (lengthwise) which goes from the left-most and right-most score marks? Then I get confused about how to create the "I". I've tried three times and now I can't remember what I've tried and what didn't work. Any help is appreciated!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2011, 09:33 AM   #47  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,074 Likes on 824 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by JadieView Post
LOve this card! Does anyone have a formula for this card to make different sizes?
It looks very like the Never-ending card, which can certainly be done in different sizes. I have a busy evening ahead, but can find time tomorrow to look out a template I have somewhere.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-23-2011, 05:02 AM   #48  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,074 Likes on 824 Posts

OK - I've tried that version. She creates the I this way.
As you've done, she cuts down the centre (that's the 2 1/8" line) from the 2 3/4 line to the 8 1/4 line.
Then she cuts along those 2 3/4 and 8 1/4 lines as far as the 1 1/16 and 3 3/16 lines.

After that she adds the glue, and folds the left side along the 2 3/4 line in to the centre, and folds the right side along the 8 1/4 line into the centre.
The mechanism will work more fluidly if you fold your scores before you glue.
This looks like the type someone sent me from a Christmas cracker using just one sheet, because she knew the way I had learnt it was with two sheets.

@Jadie - http://www.paperscrapz.screentastic....20card%202.gif
That is more the way I learnt to do it, and you can vary the sizes at will. Really all that matters is that each side is divided into quarters - it will work with a square shape just as well as with a rectangle. I can't find my own working template - a whole load of stuff is missing on my desk :-).
Reply With Quote Likes