Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-27-2005, 09:25 AM   #1  
Mad Swapper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Primacolors Here!!! REBATE HELP!

Ladies, don't give up on your backorders! My pencils came TODAY when they were supposed to be delivered AFTER the 7th. The viking web even showed that they are still unavailable. So now my question is how do I get the rebate? Can I use the one on there web or do I have to hunt the stores for an original one? Either way, REBATE here I come!

TIA- Theresa

Can you tell I'm excited?!?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-27-2005, 09:31 AM   #2  
Rubber Obsessor

I would think that you could use the one on the web...It says photo copies accepted..as long as your receipt says the were purchased by January 31st. There is a couple of post in the general discussion are that has a link or a PDF of the rebate.
Glad you got yours, I'm still waiting, maybe they will come in time to use the rebate.

Darla
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-27-2005, 09:38 AM   #3  
Hardware Hotshot

I sent you a private message. But yes, you can use the coupon from the web site. Don't forget the original packing slip and invoice, make copies for you. Needs to be postmarked by the 31st and to them by Feb 15th. I would send it certified so nothing happens to it.
Good luck,
Andrea
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-27-2005, 09:46 AM   #4  
Mad Swapper

Thank you so much ladies. I am making copies of my packing slip and invoice for myself and getting the rebate ready for the post office.

Theresa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-27-2005, 09:50 AM   #5  
Crimping Master

Default Primacolors Here!!! REBATE HELP!

Woudl some kind soul please recap the codes and rebates for the Prismacolor pencil deal through Viking? I didn't take advantage of it when I first saw it, and now I can't find the links.

TIA!

Don't just sit there . . . go stamp something!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-27-2005, 10:04 AM   #6  
Hardware Hotshot

DZ2-PRD20 for $20 off a $50 order. (there have been some posts that you can only use this offer once)

QL2-3602 Prismacolor pencils 120 count - 56.98
also check Forums at Splitcoaststampers for info on $25

Hope this helps. Try BLN or QL1 if the code above does not bring the pencils down to $56. They you put in the code for the rebate. IF the above perfix doesn't work try AR1.
Good Luck
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-27-2005, 10:05 AM   #7  
Rubber Obsessor

I tried to order the prisma colored pencils and found the reduced price but it would not take my order and said that they are unavailable or that they have 0 on hand. How are you getting your order through even though they are backordered?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-27-2005, 10:07 AM   #8  
Hardware Hotshot

Call them on the phone.
*Remember if you have trouble getting the promotional deals online, you can call them at
1-800-421-1222
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-27-2005, 10:09 AM   #9  
Rubber Obsessor

I just kept trying...it wouldnt take if for a while and I even called Viking and they couldnt do it either...but on Monday I tried it again and it took it as a back order and gave me an order #. When you put it in your shopping cart and the it comes back as out of stock...just a couple of lines down from there is a little box to check if you want to put it on back order.

IHTH!!!

Darla
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-27-2005, 10:23 AM   #10  
Die Cut Diva

I called them today about the pencils and they said they are now not expecting these in until 2-11-05. She told me mine would come from the Chicago distribution center and I'm in SE Wisconsin. So it sounds like mine are NOT on the way.

BTW...their customer service is awesome! All companies should model their Customer Sevice after Viking...it's phenomenal (sp?)!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-27-2005, 11:06 AM   #11  
Forum Fanatic

If you have an account, you can stalk them online. That's what I've been doing. Mine are still on backorder, but I keep checking.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-27-2005, 12:42 PM   #12  
Matboard Maniac

I called Viking and had the nicest customer service rep help me. Her name was Mary and she was able to over-ride their backorder system so the $20 coupon worked and then I just paid for it by credit card. This allowed an invoice to be created before the 31st which I will then have e-mailed to me so I can send it to Prismacolor with the rebate showing proof of purchase before the 31st.
Hope this works for others, just ask for Mary at Viking.
Happy Stamping!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-27-2005, 04:34 PM   #13  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsmith2543
I called Viking and had the nicest customer service rep help me. Her name was Mary and she was able to over-ride their backorder system so the $20 coupon worked and then I just paid for it by credit card. This allowed an invoice to be created before the 31st which I will then have e-mailed to me so I can send it to Prismacolor with the rebate showing proof of purchase before the 31st.
Hope this works for others, just ask for Mary at Viking.
Happy Stamping!!!
I had one of the reps do something special for me too so I get it for the $15. I couldn't believe what they did to accomodate the situation! I don't know if she was supposed to do what she did, but it was the best customer service I've ever come across!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-30-2005, 05:17 AM   #14  
Crimping Master

Thank you all so much for your help!!! I just ordered the (backordered) pencils. Had trouble doing it on-line so called and got a wonderful customer service rep - she was great!

The box of pencils, according to her, are on sale (using the code of QL2-3602) for 43.97. (It did not show up at that amount on-line - it showed as 56.98.) That was not enough to use the 20.00 coupon (DZ2-PRD20), because it's only good on a 50.00 order. I had her add 2 rolls of Scotch double-sided tape and my final tally came to $30.55!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even pretend to understand it, but I'm a happy gal!

BTW, she said the order would be shipped Tuesday! Huh? I thought the pencils were on backorder!?!?! Oh well, I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, so I just said "THANK YOU"!

Now I can't wait to see if the pencils actually arrive on Tuesday and to call my credit card company and see if I was really only billed for 30.55 . . .
this kinda makes up for not receiving my Spring mini catalog from Stampin' Up! yet . . . :lol:

Don't just sit there . . . go stamp something!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-30-2005, 05:21 AM   #15  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janice Brinson
Thank you all so much for your help!!! I just ordered the (backordered) pencils. Had trouble doing it on-line so called and got a wonderful customer service rep - she was great!

The box of pencils, according to her, are on sale (using the code of QL2-3602) for 43.97. (It did not show up at that amount on-line - it showed as 56.98.) That was not enough to use the 20.00 coupon (DZ2-PRD20), because it's only good on a 50.00 order. I had her add 2 rolls of Scotch double-sided tape and my final tally came to $30.55!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even pretend to understand it, but I'm a happy gal!

BTW, she said the order would be shipped Tuesday! Huh? I thought the pencils were on backorder!?!?! Oh well, I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, so I just said "THANK YOU"!

Now I can't wait to see if the pencils actually arrive on Tuesday and to call my credit card company and see if I was really only billed for 30.55 . . .
this kinda makes up for not receiving my Spring mini catalog from Stampin' Up! yet . . . :lol:
Wow! I can't believe there was actually even a better deal that what we all got prior to your post! Isn't Viking CS great??!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes