Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-18-2004, 07:05 PM   #1  
Kookie Creator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sticky Strip help needed

Anyone have website or links for help with Sticky Strip? It's also called Wonder Tape in the non SU world. I know I can adhere beads, emboss with it, and use it to secure the cool boxes SU offers, but wondering about other uses or even website links with instructions for above uses. ALL replies and help VERY much appreciated! TIA!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-18-2004, 09:20 PM   #2  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sticky Strip aka O'So Sticky

This is a VERY versatile product!! We talk about it all the time on my Yahoo group! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PennyWiseArts/ Our class files are FULL to the brim with ways that our members are using the tape in their artwork to do all the projects that you mentioned!

Our brand is called O'So Sticky and it comes on rolls that are 6 yards long and on a plastic spool so that there is no waste (as there is with cardboard spools). It comes in 6 widths 1/8"; 1/4"; 3/8"; 1/2", 3/4" and 1" wide as well as in sheets for beading image shapes perfectly every time! (We show you how in our Back to Basics Beading class!) I'll shamelessly tell you that our price per yard is far better than SU too!! Well, so are our micro beads for that matter!

O'So Sticky or Sticky Strip as SU calls it - is used for when you want to REALLY hold something together! I use it on all my die cut boxes! It is great for micro beading - because of it's super stickyness it will really hold your beads and embellishments on your projects! And yes, because it is heat resisant, you can emboss with it! Or wrap glass votive candle cups with it and bead them! Use it on glass, wood, metal, paper and more! It's also acid free and safe for use in scrapbooks!

I'd had customers tell me that they used it to hem pants, hold eyeglasses together and any number of creative ideas! Once you try it - you'll be "stuck" - guaranteed!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes