Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-20-2009, 10:57 AM   #1  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boss Cut dies compatible to Cuttlebug?

This has probably been covered a million times, but I was wondering what the Boss Cut dies are like and if they are compatible with the cuttlbe bug. I have a Quick Cuts flourish style die that I bought to use on the cuttle bug and when I cut it, I have a hard time getting the cut image out of the die. This die does not have a foam backing like the sizzlits so I was wondering what Boss Cut dies are like before I invest in them. Thank you for any answers you can provide.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2009, 12:45 PM   #2  
Inking Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have bought quite a few Boss Kut dies because of the cute images they have. I have had no trouble using them in the various machines I have (Revolution, Cuttlebug, Big Shot). You would use the same sandwich as for a wafer thin die.

The Boss Kut dies have a foam covering over the die cutting metal. The back of the die shows what the image looks like when cut out and assembled. Sort of similiar to the Cuttlekid dies but the designs are far superior. Boss Kuts also has 12 inch border dies as well.

Some of the designs require you to assemble several pieces to get the complete image. However, this gives your image a more 3D appearance.

If you have used and like Quickutz dies, then I think you will like Boss Kut dies.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes