Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-10-2008, 03:51 AM   #41  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay ...all you enablers ...I just ordered mine too....first time I have ever ordered or shopped on HSN. I can hardly wait..........Look out KOTA's your going to have groms on everything I send out
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2008, 05:30 AM   #42  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiunyukiView Post
I know! just when i finally gave in last month and got one... :(
Same here!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2008, 06:03 AM   #43  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeeHksView Post
I just ordered online during the first presentation and HSN is already tagging the the Crop#2 as a back-order or as they label it (on extended delivery). This is not being stated during the presentation. My estimated shipping is February 4th...I was hoping to receive it along with the carrying case/storage box that is expected to arrive on January 25th. It is also on extended delivery. I wonder how many they actually have/had in production that was ready for shipment with this actual debut on HSN. Mine is not coming soon enough, but I am looking forward to seeing it up close and in personal. I was just hoping for a longer reach one just a few days ago when I needed to punch a hole farther in on a project I was working on.
OK, this disturbs me...I just ordered on-line this morning:
HSN WEBSITE LINK
and there's no indication any where along the way on their website that it is on back order! I was all excited to get it in the next two weeks :( I came here after ordering so I had no idea it wasn't in stock. They're presenting it again tonight on HSN, do they usually do a demo and advertise a product that isn't even in stock....? Well, in the end, I'm still jazzed that they designed one with the longer reach and it sits on your table for quick access!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2008, 06:55 AM   #44  
Die Cut Diva

I only saw one actual presentation but they never mentioned it wasn't in hand already to ship. That is kinda bogus IMHO. But I got a estimated delivery of Feb 2 so that isn't so bad. The other thing I ordered is supposed to get to me by Jan 20. I had a coupon for the other thing so it was like getting the shipping free.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2008, 07:00 AM   #45  
Inking Addict

I am trying to resist, but it is hard. So, so hard. I bought the purple COD last year when HSN had it on today's special value.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2008, 07:07 AM   #46  
Die Cut Diva

I caved, even though I didn't mean to initially. I ordered it around 11:40 last night before the midnight presentation. There's just something irresistible about having something this cool on its world launch!

My HSN orders usually get here within 1-2 days of shipping since I live about 45 minutes from their distribution center in Piney Flatts, TN. Will be interesting to see when they actually start to ship the BIG BITE! (Love that name!)

�Any time we can�t solve it, we have to manage it, until we can start to solve it again.� ~Tony Blair
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2008, 07:14 AM   #47  
Matboard Maniac

I ordered one too but it's on backorder! I think it looks definitely worth the wait! I ordered the Topscore too. I thought it looked handy dandy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2008, 07:22 AM   #48  
Crimping Master

I've never bought anything from HSN, so please don't think I am blindly defending them. But, when I bought mine, the picture on the main page said "Extended Delivery" and when I got to the final few ordering pages it said it was on backorder. That was 11pm pacific time last night. I heard on the 1am(pac) showing that they had sold nearly 8,000 and that that was over 1/3 of their total for the day. I guess the manufacturer just hasn't shipped them out yet. I am just so excited to get one, I don't really care when it gets here! As long as it is soon!! LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsapassionView Post
HSN WEBSITE LINK
and there's no indication any where along the way on their website that it is on back order! I was all excited to get it in the next two weeks :( I came here after ordering so I had no idea it wasn't in stock. They're presenting it again tonight on HSN, do they usually do a demo and advertise a product that isn't even in stock....? Well, in the end, I'm still jazzed that they designed one with the longer reach and it sits on your table for quick access!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2008, 08:04 AM   #49  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Yep, it does say *Extended Delivery* on the website! I don't know why I didn't pick up on that, I didn't realize that meant On Backorder...different lingo for me. Anyhow, I didn't get the *estimated ship date* notification with mine...but I agree with ya'll, I so think it will be worth the wait!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2008, 08:19 AM   #50  
Rubber Obsessor

Like many of you, I thought I could wait to use a coupon! Nope. After watching the video on HSN, I just had to have it! I don't mind that it's on backorder--it's worth the wait.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2008, 08:24 AM   #51  
Stampin' Fool

"I'm not getting it!" " I'm not getting it!"....I keep saying that but I want it...

I just ordered a case of ez-mount foam which was really hard to do because who wants to pay $300 for foam?! But I've put it off for so long.

I must repeat... "I'm not getting it.... boo hoo!"

Dina
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2008, 08:25 AM   #52  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsapassionView Post
HSN WEBSITE LINK
I'm ticked too. I just bought it thinking they had it. I never bought from HSN before so I didn't realize the "extended delivery" meant it was on backorder. Oh well. I guess I will wait to sell my CAD to see when I am going to get the new one!

Mommy to my handsome twin 3 year old boys and beautiful 1 year old girl

~ Gallery ~ Craft Blog ~ Family Blog ~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2008, 08:32 AM   #53  
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgmlmaxView Post
"I'm not getting it!" " I'm not getting it!"....I keep saying that but I want it...

I just ordered a case of ez-mount foam which was really hard to do because who wants to pay $300 for foam?! But I've put it off for so long.

Dina
> $300 in foam?!?! Are you doing a share or is that ALL for you? Wow!!!

I speak the truth not so much as I would, but as much as I dare,
.......and I dare a little more as I grow older.
-Michel de Montaigne, essayist (1533-1592)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2008, 08:34 AM   #54  
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgmlmaxView Post

Dina

I speak the truth not so much as I would, but as much as I dare,
.......and I dare a little more as I grow older.
-Michel de Montaigne, essayist (1533-1592)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2008, 08:42 AM   #55  
Gabfest Goddess

Love it, but think I'll wait for stores to get it so I can use a coupon. I hope it comes in diff colors as well. Holding my breath for PINK! Or Blue!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2008, 08:42 AM   #56  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeeHksView Post
I just ordered online during the first presentation and HSN is already tagging the the Crop#2 as a back-order or as they label it (on extended delivery). This is not being stated during the presentation. My estimated shipping is February 4th...I was hoping to receive it along with the carrying case/storage box that is expected to arrive on January 25th. It is also on extended delivery. I wonder how many they actually have/had in production that was ready for shipment with this actual debut on HSN. Mine is not coming soon enough, but I am looking forward to seeing it up close and in personal. I was just hoping for a longer reach one just a few days ago when I needed to punch a hole farther in on a project I was working on.
I know I had the impression beforehand that this was a pre-order situation, but I"m not sure how, lol. I just wasn't surprised by the "extended delivery" notation. I was surprised by the delivery date of the case (which I hadn't even planned on getting)...you'd think the case and the tool would arrive at HSN at the same time, wouldn't you?

Whatever, I just knew I wanted this tool, if only because it can sit on the table for use. Sadly, during the evening I managed to find other items I "needed" as well...which is always the way when I watch these shows. ugh!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2008, 09:00 AM   #57  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by katydidntView Post
Yeah, I know. Sounds crazy doesn't it? But I must admit it is all for me. I have a ton (and I do mean a ton) of SU stamp sets, as well as boxes of the Michael's $1.00 stamps. I figured I'd get about 5 or 6 sets per sheet. I've wanted to un-mount them for a long time but I could not bring myself to buy the EZ-mount... until now. I'm trying to think of it as an investment in organizing and making more room in my stamp room. It like a sardine can right now. But when I'm done all of my stamps will fit on one or 2 book cases. I will gain so much extra space. I can't wait!

I still want that crop a dile II...

Dina
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2008, 10:17 AM   #58  
Embossing Fanatic

I can't wait to get mine!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2008, 11:21 AM   #59  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSBetsyZView Post
I know I had the impression beforehand that this was a pre-order situation, but I"m not sure how, lol. I just wasn't surprised by the "extended delivery" notation. I was surprised by the delivery date of the case (which I hadn't even planned on getting)...you'd think the case and the tool would arrive at HSN at the same time, wouldn't you?

Whatever, I just knew I wanted this tool, if only because it can sit on the table for use. Sadly, during the evening I managed to find other items I "needed" as well...which is always the way when I watch these shows. ugh!
Betsy... looks like we've done it again! We DO seem to be on the same wave length when it comes to "tools" of the trade! This was just too tempting to pass up. My friend ordered the scoring boards (along with her BIG BITE) so I'm curious to check those out. Since I had the Scor-It already, I wasn't as tempted by that one.

�Any time we can�t solve it, we have to manage it, until we can start to solve it again.� ~Tony Blair
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2008, 05:19 PM   #60  
Pearl-ExPert

I just ordered mine and am so excited to get it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2008, 06:57 PM   #61  
Stampin' Fool

Why not call HSN customer service.. or call the ordering # and ask for cust serv. to find out what your delivery date is. I've only ordered from HSN a few times but from QVC millions of times and that is how I would get my order date if I neglected to write it down when ordering. Well, maybe not millions, but hundreds definitely!!!
No, I didn't order the Big bite <whine>. I'm wanting a Cuttlebug 1st.
May God bless, Sandi

Last edited by SouthernStorm; 01-10-2008 at 06:59 PM.. Reason: addin' stuff
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2008, 07:10 PM   #62  
Gallery Gazer

I saw it and ordered it immediately. I love my original cropadile and can't wait to use this one with the extended reach. It is about time!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2008, 11:41 AM   #63  
Compulsive Stamper

Cool Me too!

I was like most of you and going to watch just to see it demo'd. My husband was watching too, and decided he would order it for my birthday on 2/6. Since it is scheduled to arrive on 2/4 it should work out just fine. I LOVE my original and I can't wait for the longer reach. I think that was the icing on the cake for my DH - "You mean you won't have to use a hammer at 1 am?" ....and then he handed me his credit card!! Love that man.........

It's much easier to get forgiveness than permission!:rolleyes:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2008, 12:49 PM   #64  
Stazon Splitcoast

Got mine ordered...my sweet hubby insisted...lol Should be delivered approx 2/4 per the confirmation I received....Cant wait cant wait...gonna call in sick that day to work....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2008, 03:06 PM   #65  
Kookie Creator

I ordered it and it should be here on the 4th of Feb. What I liked about it was to be able to line up something and punch holes evenly with the guard. I think it would be easier for me to line things up. I can do it okay with the first COD, but this would be easier I think. I also knit, and want to use it to punch holes in vinyl to add knitting to. Can't wait for it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2008, 04:50 PM   #66  
Die Cut Diva

Is it still posted on HSN? I can't find it anywhere....:(

www.pinkhedgehogpapercrafts.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2008, 07:17 PM   #67  
Die Cut Diva

I checked yesterday for a friend and it was shown as "sold out." They must have taken it off the website.

FYI... when I went to my Order Status just now, the status had changed from "Backordered" to "Not Yet Shipped". They must be starting to move through the system. The case still shows backordered.

Last edited by Kiko; 01-12-2008 at 07:21 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2008, 09:32 PM   #68  
Die Cut Diva

Yeah mine says NOT YET SHIPPED too. My friend looked for it online at the very tail end of the day ... maybe about midnight Eastern and she couldn't find it on the website and I just looked, even with the order number and couldn't find it. WEIRD!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2008, 09:46 PM   #69  
Polyshrink Goddess

Archeologists are going to discover these tools centuries down the line and wonder what kind of torture we inflicted on our fellow humans! hehe
My little Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2008, 04:53 AM   #70  
Cardstock Collector

Smile Mine has shipped

At least that's what it says when I check my order status on Hsn.com, it originally said extended delivery but now shows it shipped yesterday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2008, 06:48 AM   #71  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by messycrafterView Post
At least that's what it says when I check my order status on Hsn.com, it originally said extended delivery but now shows it shipped yesterday!

I received an email from HSN saying mine shipped, too!! Boy, was I pleasantly surprised!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2008, 07:01 AM   #72  
Gabfest Goddess

Mine says shipped, too! No estimated delivery date yet, but I'm excited it says it is shipping already!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2008, 08:38 AM   #73  
Kookie Creator

Mine, too - it says to expect delivery in 7 - 10 days, but it rarely takes that long. I am so excited!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2008, 08:45 AM   #74  
Kookie Creator

I taped the show just to watch the demo of the new crop a dile. It looks very impressive. I didn't get to watch the show till last night. I was happy they are sold out because I probably would have bought one!
I have the original and really don't use it. It will be good for me to have some time pass and see if I still want it. I'm sure it won't be long and they will be in the stores and we can use a coupon on them.
I'm trying hard not to buy anything in January-and it is HARD!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2008, 12:49 PM   #75  
Stampin' Fool

Me too!! I was ready to wait for a couple of weeks before they could send it, and I get an email today saying if has already been shipped. I can't wait to play with it. Does anyone remember how many of these they sold? My husband was watching the numbers jump up and couldn't believe it, LOL!! I would be curious to know how many sold in one day.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2008, 02:35 PM   #76  
Rubber Obsessor

I have NEVER ordered anything from HSN before. Didn't even know I had the channel. My DS was sitting with me on the couch and we were flipping channels and he said "MOM, you need that". I watched and finally had him go get my credit card. I am so excited. I can't wait to get it. I love that it does grommets. I making my own shower curtain and it will be perfect for the holes on that. I will be garage saling some of my other tools this summer.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2008, 04:59 PM   #77  
Matboard Maniac

I've had the original crop-a-dile for quite some time and love it! If I can get it at Michael's or AC Moore for 40% off, I might consider it. I'd love it for my scrapbooking.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2008, 08:34 AM   #78  
Polyshrink Goddess

Yes, and loved how they demoed it there on hsn. I bought one that same night when they debut it. I just got an email last night and they said they will be sending out my order in 7-10 days. I was so surprised cause they said it won't be in till Feb 4th. Yes, I'm doing a happy dance.
arubberstamper
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2008, 08:45 AM   #79  
Die Cut Diva

I suspect they had roughly 25,000 CADII to sell and I believe they sold out at or near just one day!

Think about this... 25,000 * 39.99 = $999,750! I wonder how much profit they make on something like that.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2008, 11:52 AM   #80  
Polyshrink Goddess

Just got mine in today Jan 15th,2008 from the Ups man. I've been punching everything in site. Love the extra (350) grommets that came with this wonderful tool. Here they told me that it wouldn't be here until Feb 4th.
arubberstamper
Reply With Quote Likes