Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-18-2008, 03:06 PM   #41  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My problem with Simon was that he said he had numerous emails and Ebay only had my emails to him pleading for my products or refund. NEVER an answer to any messages. Then no answer to my phone calls. He supplied a tracking number to Paypal that was obviously not for the order in question because it was old. He still maintains it is for the order I was persuing. If Ebay trust and safety or Paypal agreed with him (each order shows the things shipped AND what was ordered) so it was obvioius the order I was asking about was an old order because the merchandise was different then they would not have refunded my money AND removed the unpaid bidder strikes Simon tried to put againist me unfairly. He had my money for OVER a month before I filed to get it returned. The day the decison was in my favor and the money returned was when he filed me as a non paying bidder...that is just dishonest. Anyway, beware. Both of the transactions I had to dispute were paid within a day of the winning of the auction. I am not dishonest. I have 100% feedback. I hope you all have better luck with this vendor. My sister is getting a wholesaler license for Inkadinkado so I should be able to assist you with some of these stamps soon.
Blessings.

Last edited by avonlea; 12-18-2008 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: accusatory language removed
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2009, 06:12 PM   #42  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Simon Says Stamp Situation Settled Fairly

Quote:

Originally Posted by 905lovestostampView Post
I am having a very frustrating issue with the same e-bay seller, Simon Says Stamp, and want to warn members that I would never buy from them again. This was my second order with them (the first arrived without any problems, although I found their shipping policy a bit unclear, and I thought that I was going to get free shipping--that was only available on their non-e-bay store, so I paid what I consider a high shipping price to Canada), and it was a fairly large order. One item arrived with a shattered bottle ( part of a prima flowers set of three in a gift box), several items were missing, and one stamp was defective (the rubber was cut so narrow, that it moves when I try to stamp with it). I contacted the seller, and was told that they would refund the money for the missing items and they asked me to provide a photo to prove the damage (perfectly reasonable, I thought). They really didn't respond to the stamp issue, but finally said that if it was defective that they would replace it. I sent the photo of the damage, and was told that the bottle of flowers would be sent and I would receive a refund for the missing items. Neither ever happened, and they will not respond to my numerous e-mails. Thus, I will be forced to go to e-bay and paypal, and issue a claim against them. It is interesting to hear that I am not the only person who has had trouble with this company, and I would not want anyone to go through the frustration that I have been through. They have great merchandise, but their shipping prices to Canada are extremely high. I would stay away from this company. This is my first experience of having to go to e-bay to mediate a problem with a seller--mistakes can happen, and in my experience, most sellers will go out of their way to make things right, and I have bought lots of stamps and accessories without any problems that were not made right by the sellers. Just be warned if you decide to deal with this company, if there are problems with your order, you may have a similar experience to mine or the member above.

Thanks,

905lovestostamp

I would like to inform the SCS members of an update to this situation with Simon Says Stamp. When a company makes a situation right, I believe that it is important to share that information too.

I was browsing in e-bay and came upon an item that looked interesting, but alas it was being sold by Simon Says Stamp. For some reason, I took the time to leave a short note stating that although I'd like to bid on the item, this was the one seller at e-bay that I would not deal with and why. I was shocked to receive a reply from an employee stating that although she didn't know anything about my situation and couldn't find a record of my ever buying with them, that she hoped that I would buy with them in the future.

I decided to take the time and send a cover note with all of the documentation of the order, the invoice, a brief history of the situation, and all of the correspondence from that situation, and was pleased to receive e-mails from that employee, as well as Heidi, who I believe is the owner of Simon Says Stamp. It took some time (I had no problem with that) while they ascertained that they could not replace the broken bottle nor the missing tins of flowers, so they refunded the money these items would cost plus the applicable shipping. I just received that notification from Heidi just a few minutes ago, so I wanted to leave this posting to let everyone know that this company has finally made this right, and I'm grateful that they took the time and trouble to sort it out.

I have asked for a suggestion as to how to handle such a situation, should I choose to order with them again and there's a problem with my order, such as something is missing, broken, or the wrong item is sent--and I'm hoping that my question will be addressed. I have asked that question in other e-mails but it has yet to be answered. To be fair, I'm hoping that it will be answered now, so that I will have the confidence to consider shopping there again.

I hope that I have documented the situation fairly, for my only intention was to let the SCS members know of my experience, so that they can make their own decisions as to where to shop safely. I'm happy to be able to report that my situation with Simon Says Stamp is finally sorted out fairly, and I was very happy with the manner in which I was treated since the matter was revisited this past week. I wish that company well, and hope that their system of handling order problems will be updated, so that my situation will not occur for other customers in the future.

Thanks,

905lovestostamp
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2009, 06:56 PM   #43  
Glitter Guru

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So, because Simon Says Stamp wants your business (money) now, they were willing to make right an error that was 4+ months old? I'm not impressed with them, but I'm glad they finally did right by you.
Reply With Quote Likes