Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-31-2008, 04:52 AM   #1  
Inking Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default persuade me OR dissuade me!!

I possibly cannot afford every tool that is recommended on this site! When I first found this site, I sure tried... until I realized it was next to impossible financially for me if we still wanted to eat! SOOOOOO, do I or do I NOT need the ATG!!! I want PROS and CONS to this tool...THANKS!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2008, 05:09 AM   #2  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinisformeView Post
I possibly cannot afford every tool that is recommended on this site! When I first found this site, I sure tried... until I realized it was next to impossible financially for me if we still wanted to eat! SOOOOOO, do I or do I NOT need the ATG!!! I want PROS and CONS to this tool...THANKS!
OK well this is going to be a hard one to convince you of. The first question I have for you is...what are you currently using for adhesive and how much is it costing you? Once I found out the sheer economics of the ATG, it was a no brainer for me. I think I paid like $42 for it (which inluded my 1st cartridge). I now pay $4 for refills at my LSS. It's already paid for itself. I used to spend $4 on a Tombox refill - which was 36 ft. I believe? this has 35 YARDS of adhesive. AND it's much much sticker. I love my ATG. Sorry for not dissuading you but I def. think this one is a WISE investment!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2008, 05:12 AM   #3  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantala40View Post
OK well this is going to be a hard one to convince you of. The first question I have for you is...what are you currently using for adhesive and how much is it costing you? Once I found out the sheer economics of the ATG, it was a no brainer for me. I think I paid like $42 for it (which inluded my 1st cartridge). I now pay $4 for refills at my LSS. It's already paid for itself. I used to spend $4 on a Tombox refill - which was 36 ft. I believe? this has 35 YARDS of adhesive. AND it's much much sticker. I love my ATG. Sorry for not dissuading you but I def. think this one is a WISE investment!!
I 100% agree with this. The best investment I have made. I'm sorry I am not any help but this is definitely one tool that you must have. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2008, 05:12 AM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good question and I had been wondering about the ATG too. Thanks for starting this thread because I am very frustrated with the adhesiveness of some of the adhesives I've found - right now can someone point me in the direction of where, how, etc... last site I looked at for this I was overcome with jargon.:???:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2008, 05:13 AM   #5  
Matboard Maniac

Do you "HAVE" to have the ATG? - No. Is it a great convenience? - Yes Are you a serious card maker or scrapbooker? Or do you just dabble here and there? I was on a Design Team and it made my life a lot easier, I wasn't always searching for my refills or having to buy them. If I was not on a Design Team would I have one? I would like to say, I don't think so. But then again, a girl loves loves craft tools.

I think you just need to think about how much you would use it and if it would be best for your situation.

But No, you don't "HAVE" to have it. There are plenty of other good adhesives out there.

Hope this helps,
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2008, 05:19 AM   #6  
Matboard Maniac

Absolutely best investment. I can't talk you out of that one unless you don't craft very often. If you make cards or scrap with any frequency, you will LOVE it. It makes things easier, it sticks better, AND it is cheaper!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2008, 05:33 AM   #7  
Crimping Master

I personally love my green Mono Multi glue and for $1.99-2.49/bottle it lasts a long time and holds great. I make an average number of cards, NOT on a design team and have no desire for at ATG ... can think of many other things higher on my wish list.

Tamara
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2008, 05:38 AM   #8  
Pearl-ExPert

I agree with all the other posts about this being a wise investment. I love my ATG gun and the price is a fraction of the tom bow even with a coupon at Michaels. I buy my refills at framingsupplies for about 2.80 each plus shipping and my box of 12 lasts me for months. But I do make a lot of cards, so your supply might last longer.

Sibylle
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2008, 05:41 AM   #9  
Polyshrink Goddess

I'm an SU! hobby demo - and not on any design teams - but when it comes to making birthday invites for the kids parties OR V-Day cards for the kids to give away (or I did a popcorn slider for Halloween) - nothing beats an ATG. I use it to alter tins (putting DS on the METAL) and knowing that when you reach for it - you most likely will have tape still available (unlike Mono). Last time I ordered adhesive - I ordered about 12 of the basic kind (924) and it was 2.27 a roll. (I ordered a bunch of other stuff including a second gun for my MIL and shipping was around $

All that said - I think it's worth the investment.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2008, 06:33 AM   #10  
Stampin' Fool

See, I would look at this differently. Do you have a problem with your adhesive now? Are you thinking you need a new kind of adhesive? I wouldn't say "there's a new tool everyone else has, surely I need one?' I would say, 'My whatever is frustrating or doesn't work well- is there anything else out on the market to replace it?' Otherwise you just end up with what everyone else has- and that's not the point. Well, maybe it is?!?

Ok, I'll stop being pragmatic, now.

I have no problems with tombow, and really, if I was worried about cost I'd use white glue. Plus, my hands hurt all the time, are curled and can't hold big things and can't squeeze. But I'm still tempted, just because everyone else has one and loves it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2008, 07:19 AM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
VSN Go to Girl
Pretty, Pretty Princess

I have never used one but I have recieved several cards from people that I know do use the ATG and I could pull the cards apart with my hands...that isnt good...
I tried to pull the card apart because I knew the senders used the ATG and I wanted to see how well it sticks.

Now I dont know if humidity and climate (of where these cards came from) makes a difference but it may, who knows?

IMHO, Mono Multi is cheap, adheres like CEMENT and last a long, long time. I have made well over 100 cards with one bottle of $2.00 Mono Multi...

HTH in your pursuit of a new adhesive
DT Member @ Unity Stamp Company
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2008, 07:19 AM   #12  
Polyshrink Goddess

And yet another perspective:

I'm both a scrapper and cardmaker, and had been using the Herma adhesives--both permanent and repositionable for years--$5 plus for refills for each where I live--each with 49 feet on the roll. When making Christmas cards, I would go through them like crazy, and I wasn't 100% happy with the adhesion.

This fall I discovered the Duck brand double-sided tape dispenser--which worked WONDERFULLY--but would run out so fast! Four little dispensers at my local craft store (I won't give the name) was over $12, and only had 37.5 yards total in the package.

So I researched the ATGs, looking specifically at the 'gold' type tape since it was archival. Each roll of tape was 36 yards, and was just under $3 each. SO--1 roll equaled one PACK of what I had been using--and more than two of the Herma.

By the numbers,the ATG will pay for itself just after the 4th roll of tape I use in it.

Now--it is a bit awkward to get used to, but it's very easy to see where you are running your tape line, and positioning near the edge of the piece. It didn't take me long to get used to it.

I DO still use some of the other tapes. The ATG, so far in my experience, is not easy on small pieces. For instance, I was putting a punched out heart (1") on a small white square. Worked fine to put adhesive on the square--but didn't work well to put it on the heart. So I used the Duck on that.

I will also continue to use the Herma repositionable for certain things--a good repositionable adhesive is ALWAYS a good thing!

I have not had any adhesive build-up on the front of the ATG like I have on the permanent Herma, or on the Kokuyu dispenser I used before that. Right now, in fact, my p-Herma won't even turn because it's glued itself tight again.

Hope this helps you make your decision!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2008, 08:03 AM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 490 Likes on 308 Posts
Wink tools

Had opportunity to try out the ATG 700 at a workshop last weekend and am convinced that I WILL NEVER BUY ONE!!!!!.. It was way too big for me to hold comfortably and I never did master the technique of click,pull, release. Of 13 at the workshop only one seemed comfortable with it. However, I see on the website they are releasing a smaller version that only uses the 1/4 inch adhesive. It might be worth a second look.
I use Tombow Perm Adhesive and have no complaints. I buy refills on line for 2.25-2.75 each vs. store price of 2.99 or 3.99. The size is right for my hand, it is easy to reload and I use some gue gone or undo on it once in a while if it appears to have sticky buildup...I have had the same applicator for more than 3 years and it works fine. I also use the Mono Multi for altering tins and have tried the Herma but didn't like them as well.
YOu don't need everything talked about......but tool envy is an infectious disease.....
If you buy something and it doesn't work for you----maybe you can trade/sell it in one of the forums here.

Card Sketch Challenge 1-227 done only 396+ to go to be caught up!!!!!

-90 and sweating

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2008, 08:20 AM   #14  
Mad Swapper

I bought the ATG because I was unhappy with the cost and adhesive quality of the tombow refills. I was buying refills all the time, which was expensive and inconvenient. I also found they didn't hold their sticky very well. I decided to buy the ATG, and after getting over the initial learning curve I feel like I've mastered the technique. It's quite large and bulky, but I haven't found it to be uncomfortable to use. I probably craft for a couple hours 2-3 times a week, depending on my schedule.

I love how sticky it is. I buy the archival quality tape because I do a lot of scrapbooking and it's important to me. I'm very satisified with how it holds.

The one drawback to it is that you can't use it on small areas, I keep my mono multi handy for that.

Another good thing about it is that I never lose it! It's almost impossible to miss, even on my really cluttered craft table.

Last edited by HoosierMama; 01-31-2008 at 08:21 AM.. Reason: bad grammar, whoops!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2008, 08:54 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Need/want one MORE perspective, lol? Experiment the cheap way, by just using a roll of ATG tape without the dispenser. I did for years before I actually got the dispenser. One advantage there, besides avoiding the large expense of the thing, was being able to put the adhesive on small pieces. When I first started using the ATG rolls, the dispenser was way more expensive than it is now, and I couldn't justify it.

This was originally used by professional picture framers. When the framer at a local art supply house here told me that she'd quit using the dispenser because she found it easier to just roll the tape manually, I decided to try it, and liked it. Especially if it meant spending less money, lol.

I know I'm not alone...lots of paper crafters use just the rolls.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2008, 01:30 AM   #16  
Inking Addict

thanks everybody for your feedback. I appreciate it. Right now, I am still undecided, even after all these responses!! ;) I guess I could just try the refills like mentioned, that way I know firsthand how sticky the tape is, whether I like it, etc. Thanks again for the advice! Have a nice weekend!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2008, 03:51 AM   #17  
Kookie Creator

My DH still gets brownie points every time I use mine! He got it for me for my BD <vbg> Yep I make lots of cards and would get so ticked at them not slipping or coming loose in the mail (live in humid East Texas) I also make wedding invites and do NOT want those to have any problems when mailing. I also scrap and love it for that too. Gotta go give him a hug again!!

ASAP..... Always Say A Prayer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2008, 03:53 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 105 Likes on 82 Posts

Do you need it? Probably not. Will you like it? Probably so. See if you can test one out first. Is it an economical way to stick things together? You bet!

I love mine.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2008, 04:21 AM   #19  
Pearl-ExPert

I've never had problems with my ATG tape not holding well. Matter of fact, I have to be sure that I have things placed correctly before I smooth them down because I know I won't get them apart without tearing one of the layers.

One other benefit, I wrapped my Christmas gifts in a flash with my ATG! I would get so annoyed with the cello tape that wouldn't stick on the slick papers, I couldn't get it torn easily from the dispenser, etc. No problems at all with the ATG! See, it's got multiple purposes!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2008, 06:16 AM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by phunkymamaView Post
I've never had problems with my ATG tape not holding well. Matter of fact, I have to be sure that I have things placed correctly before I smooth them down because I know I won't get them apart without tearing one of the layers.

One other benefit, I wrapped my Christmas gifts in a flash with my ATG! I would get so annoyed with the cello tape that wouldn't stick on the slick papers, I couldn't get it torn easily from the dispenser, etc. No problems at all with the ATG! See, it's got multiple purposes!
Brilliant! Move that ATG purchase from the craft to the household budget!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2008, 07:27 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 83 Likes on 32 Posts

I love mine and have found I save some serious moolah using it. One suggestion: order lots of refills every time. You'll save $$ on shipping.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2008, 08:03 AM   #22  
Inking Addict

I LOVE my ATG gun. It is by far the BEST purchase I ever made. I have used the tombo as well as the cheetah. i had purchased to cheetah refills one time and used them both when a week. That is when I knew I needed something. I had seen the ATG gun before and the price was CRAZY. I came on SCS and someone posted a link to www.framesupplies.com and I immediately purchased. I have never had problems with my cards/scrapbook pages coming apart. As mentioned before, I have to be careful and make sure of placement with the ATG gun because once it sticks it sticks.

My girlfriend and I ordered 12 refills in September and split the cost etc. I still have several left. With the other adhesive I was purchasing refills every 2 to 3 threes. It is a learning curve and a little frustrating at times, but it is still WELL WORTH it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2008, 08:45 AM   #23  
Kookie Creator

I love my ATG714. I hated the small runners because the tape would break half way through a roll or the stuff wouldn't stay stuck. I refuse to use liquid glue (way too messy) unless there is absolutely nothing else that will work. My mono multi bottle has lasted me for years because I hate using it. The only thing I regret about my ATG purchase is that I waited a whole year before buying it. I have tried pulling stuff apart after sticking down with the gold ATG adhesive, and it does not let go.
There are a few things you should consider before buying though since it's an individual thing. It's takes a little practice to load a roll onto the gun. Some people do not have the patience to deal with it. It's also a little more difficult for left handed people to use since they can't see as clearly where the adhesive is rolling. It also takes a little practice to stop rolling where you want to, and not get a goober. Some people have hand problems that prevent them from comfortably holding and using the gun. I still have to look at the video to load it, but I don't have to load that often so it doesn't bother me.
One problem I do have with it is that my husband takes off with it whenever he wants to. It's too big to easily hide it from him!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2008, 08:58 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by addiemaeView Post
I LOVE my ATG gun. It is by far the BEST purchase I ever made. I have used the tombo as well as the cheetah. i had purchased to cheetah refills one time and used them both when a week. That is when I knew I needed something. I had seen the ATG gun before and the price was CRAZY. I came on SCS and someone posted a link to www.framesupplies.com and I immediately purchased. I have never had problems with my cards/scrapbook pages coming apart. As mentioned before, I have to be careful and make sure of placement with the ATG gun because once it sticks it sticks.

My girlfriend and I ordered 12 refills in September and split the cost etc. I still have several left. With the other adhesive I was purchasing refills every 2 to 3 threes. It is a learning curve and a little frustrating at times, but it is still WELL WORTH it.
The link you have just took me to a page of links - I have found framingsupplies.com and they have a special scrapbookers page to guide me gently through at what looks to be a reasonable price too - has anyone dealt with them? they look legitimate. Any feedback gratefully received.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2008, 09:37 AM   #25  
Inking Addict

RiverIsis,

The link you have is correct. This is where I purchased my ATG and the delivery is by FedEx. It comes quick and well package. You won't be disappointed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2008, 11:51 AM   #26  
Pearl-ExPert

I have the 714 and LOVE it. It holds so strong if i tried to pull anything apart it rips to shreds. So hold is never a problem. Unlike liquid glues it is not messy at all either. The cost is perfect($2.40 for 36 YARDS) and refills last forever. I do not have any problem on small items. Just like anything else practice makes perfect. I am not on anydesign teams. I make about 5-15 cards per week plus alter many items. I altered 50 Paint cans with less than one roll... I will never use anything else!!

Last edited by stigmom6; 02-01-2008 at 12:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2008, 12:17 PM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

I also love my 714ATG. Wonderful tool. Yes a learning curve but what tool doesnt have one? The adhesive will not pull apart like the mono which falls apart after awhile. Ladies always say..mine dont fall apart...but...I get so many cardfronts from the lovely ladies here and yes they do and are falling apart if you use mono adhesive. I spend a lot of time (not complaining happy to get the card fronts) repairing and re-enforcing the card fronts. I use my ATG a lot for these cards and it is such a great inexpensive adhesive to use on all these soldier cards. JMHO
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2008, 12:35 PM   #28  
Mad Swapper

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

subscribing thanks for all of the info!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2008, 12:46 PM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Well I'm definitely ordering some of the tape - I have a stack of cards sat here that I finished days ago and they are lifting even though I have put them under weight and everything - I want to SCREAM! - so anything that isn't too messy and comes recommended and saves money in the long run (biggest craft hate is running out of adhesive) has to have a go really.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2008, 01:17 PM   #30  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

I was just talking to my friend about this yesterday. First of all, when you use an ATG, what you stick stays stuck!

Second, if you purchase your refills at www.framingsupplies.com, even with shipping, you end up with at least double the adhesive for the same price. The cost of the gun will pay for itself before long, and it will save you money after that!

I can't believe I went so long without one and that I let it sit for so long before using it. :rolleyes:

www.pinkhedgehogpapercrafts.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2008, 01:23 PM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrampShopperView Post
.... I still have to look at the video to load it, but I don't have to load that often so it doesn't bother me.
One problem I do have with it is that my husband takes off with it whenever he wants to. It's too big to easily hide it from him!
I must have missed something. There's a video? I don't think I've heard of it! That would be cool to see. I go so long between re-loading that I forget how...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2008, 01:40 PM   #32  
Kookie Creator

The video can be found at the following site: http://framingsupplies.com/3M/TapeDispenserGuns.htm
Click on the image of the yellow gun, and it will bring up the little video. The red gun (which I have) is loaded the same way.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2008, 01:44 PM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

And it is such a versatile adhesive - not just for cards, I have used in on all kinds of project instead of having to pay for the oh so sticky tape, this stuff is great!

My blog: Tails in the stamp room
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2008, 01:46 PM   #34  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The ATG is well worth the investment. I like mine a lot - but I have had the tape break on me twice. I guess I am still learning. It wasn't too hard to rewind the broken tape so I could keep using it instead of throwing away the whole roll like you have to if you break a small adhesive runner.

My Blog http://crazystamplady.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2008, 01:50 PM   #35  
Glitter Guru

I was using scotch double sided tape for a while but found I could not make my stuff stay together well, so switched to Mono Multi..Now I love Mono Multi and will not give it up as there are things that Mono Multi is good for, my problem with it is that the tip clogs to easy sometimes, and if I get it outside of the edges of the card it stays sticky. For Christmas I got an ATG gun, I got the 714 since I only need 1/4 inch tape. I love my ATG for what I need it to do. Yes it takes some getting use to..yes it is sometimes hard to get it around a corner, yes it is sometimes not strong enough to hold 3-D projects together (like candy bar slider where you put the candy bar inside of it, but I love my gun. If I get little bits of extra adhesive they are quick and easy to fold to the back of my project or just pull off, it works super for my many layer cards and I love the ease of it now that I know what I am doing. Granted I bought the tape that has 60 yards on it, so mine lasts even longer, but I am not doing scrapbooks. I might buy some of the smaller rolls next time I run out (a long time since I bought 12 rolls), to try and see if the adhesive is stronger or different. I do not regret buying this gun at all and find it very worthwhile. I use it and my mono multi almost constantly.

Oh yes, one thing I *ADORE* about my gun. I can use this adhesive on the back of my ribbons and make them stick! I made some altoid tins filled with mints and trying to get glue dots on in just the right spot and hope they don't grab the ribbon where the glue dot isn't..ugh..not worth it. This adhesive works fantastic for 1/4 inch grograin type ribbon (obviously it won't work for sheer ribbons). I can not use Mono Multi on ribbons as it discolors the ribbon and the ribbon never really sticks as the glue is just sort of absorbed by the ribbon.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2008, 03:13 PM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love my ATG too, it didn't take long to get used to and I love that I'm not going to run out of adhesive anytime soon.

Here is another affordable option though:
http://www.stampostore.com/miracletape/cat_8.html

This miracle tape is suppposed to be as strong as the red line tape. I've never used red line tape. I used this miracle tape for several years before getting an ATG. I loved it. I still think it's nice tape, I just like ATG even more. I like 1/4 inch, so the Miracle tape is $5.45 for 55 yards. That's good pricing. The dispensor which you don't HAVE to have but helps is less than two dollars.

But yea, I like ATG even more so I'm all converted.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2008, 03:34 PM   #37  
Cat
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

i haven't read all the responses yet, so maybe this has been said, but... i'd also consider just how much regular adhesive you use. if you don't use alot of adhesive [maybe you like a glue stick, or sticky tape] then, do you really NEED a $40 tape gun?
Old 02-01-2008, 04:15 PM   #38  
Polyshrink Goddess

Love mine! I have small hands, and I am a small person, but it is not in the least uncomfortable in my hands! As for it's holding power? I have gotten things in the wrong place and there is no getting them apart! I live in the hottest part of NC, with lots of humidity, and no card I've made has ever fallen apart. My friends can't say that! I also found it easy to use and had no trouble adjusting to it. It is wayyyy cheaper, and I order my tape a dozen rolls at a time to save even more.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2008, 06:09 PM   #39  
Kookie Creator

Another plus of the ATG is.................I can always find it, no matter how messy my stamping area is!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2008, 06:45 PM   #40  
Kookie Creator

Default use ATG tape by itself?!

I misplaced my ATG while packing for a crop in September. I never THOUGHT of using the tape by itself...... what a GREAT idea ---
I've been enabled!!

Thanks!
SharonK_MN

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSBetsyZView Post
Need/want one MORE perspective, lol? Experiment the cheap way, by just using a roll of ATG tape without the dispenser. I did for years before I actually got the dispenser. One advantage there, besides avoiding the large expense of the thing, was being able to put the adhesive on small pieces. When I first started using the ATG rolls, the dispenser was way more expensive than it is now, and I couldn't justify it.

This was originally used by professional picture framers. When the framer at a local art supply house here told me that she'd quit using the dispenser because she found it easier to just roll the tape manually, I decided to try it, and liked it. Especially if it meant spending less money, lol.

I know I'm not alone...lots of paper crafters use just the rolls.
Reply With Quote Likes