Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-08-2006, 12:45 PM   #1  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where to find newer coluzzle templates?

Hi everyone,

I was looking at the Coluzzle website and they have a ton of templates that I've never seen anywhere (like a spinner card, pull card, and take out box template). I have never seen these at any of my LSS or Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc. Has anyone found these at any retail stores? Or do I have to buy them online and if so, where can I find these where the online store is reputable and cheap?

Thanks,
Christine
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-08-2006, 01:09 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I haven't seen the newest ones, with the exception of the Ransom Alphabet, and the string bow, available anywhere yet. The 2 aforementioned I have spotted online--do a google and they'll turn up, or visit www.creativexpress.com (ProvoCraft's online retail outfit)

As for "cheap", well, I've seen them at various online retailers for a discount, and if you google "Discount Coluzzle", I'm sure they'll turn up.

Whatever I've seen on Provo's corporate site, with regards to new products, I've learned that it's typically months and months before they ever become available retail. :( This annoys me no end, as I prefer being able to buy something immediately when I see it, rather than waiting, hunting, etc.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-08-2006, 01:13 PM   #3  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieHRR
Whatever I've seen on Provo's corporate site, with regards to new products, I've learned that it's typically months and months before they ever become available retail. :( This annoys me no end, as I prefer being able to buy something immediately when I see it, rather than waiting, hunting, etc.
Yes, I know! This annoys me as well! I want the products NOW!!!! I don't even like to wait for shipping time!!!! hahaha

Thanks for the info,
Christine
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-08-2006, 03:22 PM   #4  
Matboard Maniac

I bought some from creative express. My local scrapbook store has a couple of the newer ones. I just bought the book plates and tabs templates. I think I paid more for them than I would through creative express, but it's nice to have them already.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2006, 06:36 AM   #5  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thanks Dana. I'm going to check out that website now.

Christine
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2006, 07:41 AM   #6  
Kookie Creator

If you go to sizzix.com they have a TON of templates.. I am not sure of what is new or old but they had alot when I stocked up.. They also always have 40% off sales.. since I joined the site 2 months ago they have offered 40% off at least 4 times.. they also have Xyron and refills and Bazzil, note pad making supplies, stickers and so much more than just diecuts.. Oh- and today is Tuesday so they have their Tuesday special.. Its a great site to bookmark.. Right now the sale is only on sizzix items.. like alpha sets and dies but many times its on all items..
Reply With Quote Likes